剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
听起来很好玩 是吧
That sounds like a great idea, doesn't it?
我能去吗?
Can I go?
去玩吧
Have fun.
怎么了?
What's with you?
我吃饱了
I'm full.
我从没吃得这么饱
I am never full.
让我记下今天是什么日子 这一时刻真是值得纪念
I will note the date and time to commemorate such a momentous occasion.
你...
You--
什么?
What? Huh?
希望你们留了肚子吃甜品
- Hope you saved room for dessert. -
我太爱这地方了
I love this place!
以前我生活的地方也被海洋环绕
I spent most of my life surrounded by the ocean,
但是跟这里的感觉很不一样
but it didn't feel like this place.
你为什么离开?
Why'd you leave?
因为帝国
The Empire.
真是可惜
I'm so sorry.
这里很安全
But you're safe here.
你和朋友们想待多久就待多久
You and your friends can stay as long as you want.
我们从不在一个地方待太久
We never stay anywhere for long.
真的吗?
Never?
那样不是很孤单吗?
Doesn't that get lonely?
我从来没想过这个问题
I never really thought about it.
时间差不多了
It's almost time.
干什么?
For what?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
我什么都没看到
I am not seeing anything.
别着急 你绝不会后悔
Just wait. It'll be worth it.
是不是很美?
Pretty spectacular, right?
你说得没错
I suppose that is one way to quantify it.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
感觉不大对劲
Something's coming.
我们得...
- We need to-- -
怎么回事?
What was that?
地震而已
Just a tremor.
没事 这里经常这样
It's no big deal, happens all the time.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定 不过安全起见 还是回去吧
Yeah, but let's head in just to be safe.
欧米加 请回复
Omega, come in.
你们没事吧?
Are you two okay?
没事 现在准备回岸上
We're fine. We're headed back to shore now.
大家都还好吧
Everyone all right?
这也太刺♥激♥了
Well, that was different.
小震动而已 不必担心
Uh, a small tremor. It's nothing to worry about.
岛上就是这样
Part of island life.
我感觉还没结束
I don't think it's over yet.
这不是小震动
That was not a small tremor.
对 这个不是
No, it was not.
猎手 我认为这座海岛 可能会将遭到大型海啸袭击
Hunter, I believe this island is at risk for a significant sea surge.
多大的可能性?
How much risk?
很大 可能马上就到
Highly probable to imminent.
这里30多年没发生过海啸了
We haven't had a sea surge in more than three decades.
如果有风险 预警系统应该会启动
If we were at risk, the early warning system would've activated.
而且...
- And--
这声音听起来不妙
I don't like the sound of that.
海水已经开始下降了
The water has already begun receding.
必须马上疏散下帕布的居民
We must evacuate all of Lower Pabu.
莉亚娜和欧米加还在海上
Lyana and Omega, they're on the water.
我开飞船去接她们
I'll grab our ship and get them.
你们带领岛上的人撤到高地
You four, move everyone in town to higher ground.
我们怎么没动?
Why aren't we moving?
潮水在把我们往后拉
The tide's pulling us out.
要撞到礁石了
We're gonna hit the rocks.
必须跳船
We have to jump.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three!
大家赶紧撤离到上帕布
Please evacuate to Upper Pabu immediately.
每家每户都检查一下
Knock on every door. Check every home.
莉亚娜
Lyana. Lyana!
醒醒
Wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
你没事吧
- Are you okay? -
应该没事
I think so.
我们得继续走
We have to keep moving.
欧米加
Omega.
猎手 我们遇到麻烦了
Hunter, we're in trouble.
巨浪要来了 我们离岸太远
There's a giant wave coming, and we're too far out.
怎么办?
What do we do?
把定位仪打开 朝岸上跑
Keep your locator on, and head to shore.
我马上就来
I'm on my way.
快跑
Come on.
撤完了
Clear!
这边也是
Same!
人太多了 都在挤同一条路
There are too many trying to get through at once.
海啸来临前 来不及撤离
They will not make it before the surge hits.
得想别的办法让大家登上围墙
We must use additional means to get them over the wall.
我们可以放下救援梯
We can deploy the rescue ladders.
- 在哪里? - 每段围墙顶上都有
- Where? - They line the top of each wall.
抓稳
Hang on!
你放那边的梯子 这边交给我
You take those ladders. I'll handle these.
装置都生锈了
The mechanisms are rusted through.
我们得手动展开
We will need to manually unfurl them.
这边
- This way! -
最后一个了
This is the last one.
出什么事了
Can I help you?
没事 伊恩塔先生
- Everything will be fine, Mr. Eenta. -
怎么回事?
What is happening?
欧米加 我已经上飞船了 坚持住
Omega, I've reached the ship. Hang tight!
海水涨得太快了
The water's moving too fast!
不要停下
Don't stop running!
那里
There!
看见你了 抓住绳子
I see you. Grab the line.
这里
Over here!
Whoa!
感谢群星
Thank the stars.
所有人都及时撤离了
We got everyone out in time.
还好人都没事
That's what's important.
按照我的估计
Based on my estimations,
下帕布地区灾后重建 需要好几个自转日
it will take several rotations to rebuild the damage sustained in Lower Pabu.
是啊
Yes.
房♥屋都毁坏了 不过这里的人♥民♥都很顽强
Property was destroyed, but my people are resilient.
我们会齐心协力 重建家园
We'll band together and rebuild.
我想
I was thinking.
我们也许可以留下来帮忙
We could stay and help out with things.
我也是这么想的
I had the same idea.
是吗?
Did you now?
只要你们不介意我们多待一阵
That is, if you don't mind us sticking around for a while.
衷心欢迎你们
You would be most welcome.
帕布
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表