剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
妳打算一直站着?
Oh. - I'm keeping an eye on you.
我在盯着你
Ah. Not much fun, is it?
不怎麽好玩吧?
Uh, here. Try that.
来 试试这个
What is it?
这是什麽?
Look inside.
看看裡面
There are jewels in here?
裡面有珠宝?
No. No, it's only reflected glass.
不 那只是反射玻璃
It's an optical illusion.
那是一种视错觉
Then it's not treasure?
所以这不是宝物?
Oh, for blast's sakes.
老天啊
It's a toy. It makes you happy.
那是玩具 让妳开心的
And believe me, that is worth more than any jewel.
相信我 那比任何珠宝更有价值
The war chest wasn't ours in the first place.
战争资金本来就不是我们的
Well, we would have made better use of it.
我们可以善用那笔钱
I am simply stating that without the funds from the war chest,
我只是说少了那笔战争资金
we are no worse off than we were before.
我们也不会比之前更糟
That's not how I see it.
我不这麽认为
The Empire's growing stronger, and we're still doing nothing about it.
帝国日益强大 我们却依然置身事外
Where are you going?
你要去哪裡?
To check for patrols.
去检查巡逻
I'll be back.
晚点就回来
Hey, Ace.
王牌
Think you can lend me that spanner on your belt for a minute?
腰带上的扳手借我一下好吗?
What are you doing with a model 2 data core?
你想用2型数据核心做什麽?
This here contains a fragment of my people's history.
这裡面存放了我同胞的历史片段
Our culture. Art. Music. Memories.
我们的文化 艺术 音乐 回忆
A Separatist archive.
分离主义者资料库
Fascinating.
有意思
Not Separatist. Serennian.
不是分离主义者 是赛雷诺人
We did exist before the war, you know.
我们在战前就存在了
I... never thought of it like that.
我... 从没这麽想过
Now, if I can only get this thing working.
希望我能修好它
Oh, I can handle that.
我修得好
There!
有了
That one!
那一辆
Forget it, Wrecker. That tank's not going anywhere.
算了 破坏狂 那坦克动不了
Don't need it to. Grab the battery pack.
不需要动 拿电池组
For what?
做什麽?
Leave it to me.
让我来
Air support's on approach. - Send them in.
空中支援接近中 -派过来
Come to...
过来找...
Wrecker!
破坏狂
Oh, yeah!
好啊
Pick up the pace.
动作加快
And we're in business!
轮到我们发火了
Boom! I make a pretty good tank!
轰 我是超强的坦克
Incoming!
敌火来袭
Fire in the hole.
要爆♥炸♥啦
You sure you know what you're doing?
你确定是这样修理吗?
There.
完成
Your data has been restored.
你的资料复原了
You did it. You--
你修好了
You-- You actually did it.
你真的修好了
Well, of course I did.
我当然修得好
Where's Omega?
奥美加在哪?
She was just here.
她刚才还在这儿
Well, she's not now.
但她现在不在
Hmm.
嗯
My rappelling cable's gone.
我的垂降索不见了
I suspect she went after the war chest.
她可能去捡战争资金
We have to find her before the Empire does.
我们得赶在帝国之前找到她
Go. I will catch up.
快去 我随后跟上
You won't get very far in your condition.
你伤成这样 是走不远的
I can manage.
我还挺得住
The Marauder is just over that ridge.
过那座山就到掠夺者号♥了
You said that about the last one.
上一座山你也这麽说
This time I mean it.
这次是真的
Look out!
小心
I'm scanning another container dead ahead.
正前方又扫瞄到一个货柜
Stay alert.
保持警戒
Omega!
奥美加
Echo!
回音
Look! I packed it full of the shiny stuff!
你看 我装了满满一袋的财宝
Did you not hear the blaster fire?
妳没听见爆能枪声吗?
There are troopers out there. We have to go.
外头有士兵 我们得走了
We've located the thieves and have one pinned.
找到小偷了 目前困住一名
Requesting backup.
请求支援
Copy that. A gunship is inbound. Hold your position.
收到 一艘砲艇过去了 请原地等待
Look out!
注意
Captain Wilco, the intruders are retreating to the eastern ridge.
威尔科队长 入侵者退到东山嵴了
Reroute air support.
重新安排空中支援
Yes, sir.
是 长官
This old bird never looked so good.
第一次觉得掠夺者号♥这麽可爱
We're in position.
我们就位了
Tech, send your coordinates.
技师 传送你们的座标
Transmitting.
传输中
Coordinates received. We're heading your way.
收到座标了 我们现在过去
We got company.
有人跟来了
Get these guys off our tail.
甩掉那些傢伙
Hold your fire.
停火
CT-3278! Report!
CT-3278 回报
You're almost there.
就快到了
No!
不
Hurry. This whole ledge is gonna go.
快点 山壁支撑处快塌了
I can get it back.
我拿得回来
I have to. - Don't.
非拿不可 -别去
Omega, forget about the war chest.
奥美加 别管战争资金了
It's not important.
那不重要
Yes, it is.
那很重要
I heard what you said to Hunter on the Marauder.
我听到你在船上跟猎手说的话
You don't have a normal life because of me.
因为我 你们没了正常的生活
Omega, listen to me.
奥美加 听我说
Please.
拜託
You have to let it go.
妳必须放下
Come on!
快来
Jump.
跳
Ace?
王牌?
Ace, wake up.
王牌 醒醒
What are you doing here?
你怎麽会过来了?
I heard blaster fire.
我听到枪声
Thought you might need some help.
想说你可能需要帮忙
And I was right.
果然没错
Omega! Echo!
奥美加 回音
Hold on!
撑着点
I will handle the ship.
我来对付飞船
I'll grab the cable.
我去拿绳索
Locking onto the targets.
目标锁定中
Grab the line!
抓住绳索
All right. Come on.
好 来吧
That would be our ride.
我们的飞船到了
Hey, kid.
孩子
Keep it.
给妳
And remember what I said.
记住我说过的话
Get going. More will be on the way.
快走吧 还有士兵会追来
What about you?
那你呢?
I'm a survivor. Remember?
我是逃过死劫的 记得吗?
I'm sorry we lost the war chest.
抱歉 我们弄丢了战争资金
We'll manage without it.
没拿到 也没关係
I wanted to make things better for us.
我只是想 改善我们的生活
I know you all gave up everything because of me.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表