剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
On final approach, Governor.
即将着陆了 总督
I am Tawni Ames, Governor of Desix.
我是 陶妮·艾姆斯 戴锡斯星的总督
State your business here.
你们来做什麽?
I am here to relieve you of your title, Mistress Ames,
我来接替妳的职务 艾姆斯女士
by order of the Galactic Empire.
这是银河帝国的命令
As I have told your government,
我跟你们的政♥府♥说过了
Desix does not fall under Imperial jurisdiction.
戴锡斯星 不在帝国的管辖范围内
Take your forces and leave peacefully.
带着你的军队 和平地离开吧
Well, your request has been received, reviewed and, as you can see, rejected.
上级检阅了妳的请求 而结果就在妳眼前 予以否决
How disappointing.
真令人失望
I have a message for your Empire.
我有句话给你们的帝国
I heard the Defense Recruitment Bill is up for a vote again.
听说国防招募法桉 又要表决了
Well, let's hope it doesn't pass, for our sake.
希望不要通过 对我们比较好
CT-9904, report to Vice Admiral Rampart's office immediately.
CT-9904 立即前往垒帕中将办公室报到
CT-9904.
CT-9904
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You've been medically cleared for active duty.
你通过体♥检♥ 可以出任务了
Remind me. How long were you left stranded
告诉我 你在那卡密诺平台上
on that Kaminoan platform before being recovered?
受困了多久才获救?
32 rotations.
32个自转日
Hmm. All that time.
呃 那麽久
Left for dead and yet you still came back.
被丢着等死 但你仍然回来了
Why?
为什麽?
I'm a soldier of the Empire.
我是帝国的军人
I see.
好的
Your loyalty and determination are commendable.
你的忠诚与决心 值得称许
Which is why I have a mission for you on the planet Desix.
所以我有个任务给你 在戴锡斯星
As far as Separatist worlds are concerned, it's rather remote.
那是相当偏僻的分离主义者星球
I normally wouldn't pay it any mind, but an issue has arisen.
我通常毫不在意 但那边出了事
What are my orders?
请问命令为何?
The newly appointed Imperial governor has been taken hostage
新指派的帝国总督遭 到挟持
by insurgents demanding Desix be recognized as an independent planet.
叛乱分子要求 承认戴锡斯为独♥立♥的星球
But we do not negotiate.
但是我们不谈判
You're being sent in under the guise of discussing a diplomatic resolution.
我们以外交协商作为幌子 派你过去
Once you arrive, do whatever is necessary
你到了之后 儘管採取必要手段
to secure the city and ensure Governor Grotton's release.
肃清城市 并且救出格罗顿总督
What squad will I be leading?
我要带领 那种队伍?
Oh.
哦
You're not ready to play commander again.
还不能让你 重返领导职务
Not yet.
时候未到
Your new commander will brief you on the details.
你的新指挥官 会告诉你细节
Report to the Battle Memorial at 0900 hours.
9点整到战役纪念碑报到
You're dismissed.
退下吧
Crosshair.
准星
It's been a while. Good to see ya.
好久不见 见到你真好
Commander Cody? I didn't recognize you.
柯迪指挥官? 我刚没认出是你
Yeah. A lot's changed, as you well know.
对 你也知道 很多事都变了
When I heard you were cleared for duty, I requested you specifically.
当我得知 你可以值勤 我就特别指定你
You're lucky I was available.
算你好运 点得到我
Word is,
我听说
the rest of Clone Force 99 went rogue after Order 66 came through.
99複製人部队 在66号♥密令发佈后就叛逃了
Surprised?
意外吗?
Not really. Your squad was different by design.
没有 你们那班 生来就与众不同
Regs have gone AWOL too.
普通兵也会擅离职守
So I've heard.
我听说了
Rumors are, more and more clones have been questioning the Order.
谣传说 有越来越多複製人 质疑那道命令
Then they are traitors, like the Jedi.
那他们就是叛徒 跟绝地武士一样
Well, good soldiers follow orders.
总之 好士兵服从命令
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Intel is limited, but here's what we know:
情报有限 我们知道的是
Separatist insurgents, armed with a battalion of battle droids,
分离主义叛乱分子 用一个营的战斗机器人
have seized the city and taken Governor Grotton hostage.
佔领城市 并且挟持格罗顿总督
Battle droids? Didn't they receive the shutdown order?
战斗机器人? 它们没收到关机指令吗?
They could have been reprogrammed.
它们可以被重新编程
The insurgents are expecting a diplomatic envoy.
叛乱分子以为来的是外交使节
We catch them by surprise, wipe out their droids,
我们出其不意 解决那些机器人
and locate Governor Grotton.
找出 格罗顿总督
Sounds easy enough.
听起来很容易
This is Imperial Shuttle 995.
这是995号♥帝国穿梭机
Requesting permission to enter Desix airspace.
请求许可 进入戴锡斯星领空
Granted. You are cleared for approach.
准许 你们可以飞进来了
Release me this instant!
立刻将我放了
Negative. The Governor said to keep a close eye on you.
不行 总督说要严加看守你
I am the legitimate governor of Desix, you scrap heap!
我才是合法的戴锡斯总督 你这废铁
Mm-hmm.
嗯
You'll have your freedom once we have ours.
等我们自♥由♥了 就会放你离开
The Empire will never agree to your terms.
帝国不会同意 妳的条件
Precisely why I know that "diplomatic envoy" they're sending
所以我很清楚 他们派来 所谓的"外交使节"
is anything but peaceful.
绝对不会以和平手段沟通
Dooku was right in the end.
杜酷伯爵 果然没说错
He knew the Republic was corrupt,
他知道 共和国的腐♥败♥
that it would collapse and become something worse.
知道它会垮台 而且变得更糟糕
He saw it coming. The Galactic Empire.
他早就看见了 银河帝国
You lost that war. You will lose this as well.
你们输了那一战 这次一样赢不了
Governor. The Imperial shuttle is within range.
总督 帝国穿梭机进入射程了
Let's welcome them, shall we?
给他们热烈的欢迎 好吗?
Affirmative.
好的
It looks like they've chosen not to negotiate.
看起来 他们选择不谈判
How unfortunate...
对你来说...
for you.
真不幸
Air strike team, move into position.
空袭小队 各就各位
We've been hit!
我们被击中了
Fire!
发射!
Nice shot!
打得好!
The Imperial vessel has been neutralized and crashed in Sector Five.
帝国飞船被击毁 坠落在第5区
Send scouts to the wreck. Check for any survivors.
派侦察兵过去 检查是否有人倖存
Yes, Governor.
是 总督
That doesn't look good.
看起来很惨
Yeah. For them.
对 他们很惨
We found the shuttle. There are no survivors.
找到穿梭机了 无人倖存
Confirmed. Return to the city.
知道了 返回城裡
Roger, roger.
瞭解 瞭解
That buys us time, but not much.
那帮我们争取到一些时间 但不多
Without a ship, we'll have to infiltrate the city on foot.
少了飞船 我们只能步行潜入城裡
Half the squad's too injured to continue.
半数队员伤得无法行动
I've beaten clankers with far less.
我曾打败战斗机器人 以更少的人
First things first.
先做重要的事
There's not enough cover.
没有足够掩护
Any direction we come at that tank, they'll pick us off.
不论从哪接近坦克 我们都会被击中
These tanks all have the same weakness.
那些坦克 都有相同的弱点
The droids operating them.
就是操作的机器人
I'll draw their fire while you move into position.
我吸引它们攻击 你们趁机就位
Trust me.
相信我
You do make things interesting.
你总是 让任务更有意思
Where did that come from?
哪裡来的攻击?
It's there. Turn to 350.
那边 转到350
Direct shot down the barrel. Nice touch.
直接命中砲口 神准
They're moving in coordinated waves.
它们的行动具有一致性
There has to be a tactical droid giving them orders.
一定有个战术机器人 发号♥施令
Then let's divide their forces.
那就分散它们的兵力
Wyler, Nova, you're with us. We'll take the north access.
怀勒 诺瓦 跟着我们 从北侧进入
Team two, take the south.
2小队 走南侧
They've breached our perimeter.
敌方潜入了周边阵地
They've split their assault. Recommend protocol four.
他们分散攻击 建议採用4号♥程序
See it done. I'll secure Grotton.
就这麽办 我去看守格罗顿
It's okay. We're here to help.
别紧张 我们是来帮忙的
Do you hear that?
你听见了吗?
Droidekas.
杀手♥机♥器人
Hit him with a popper.
用爆弹对付它
Find that tac droid yet?
找到战术机器人没?
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表