剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
我们得想办法从天花板走过去
I think we need to find a way to walk across the ceiling.
我也这么想
My thoughts exactly.
你们俩 想到一出是一出
You're just making this up as you go.
这才有意思
It's part of the fun.
放松点 红头巾 我们会照顾好你的
Loosen up, Bandana. You're in good hands.
我们已经第三次差点送命了
We have almost died three times already.
这让我想起了追寻贝尔蒙特王冠...
This reminds me of the time I tracked down the Belmont diadem--
我不想听
I don't care.
有人发脾气了
Someone's in a mood.
我只在乎怎么让大家活着出去
I'm only interested in getting us outta here in one piece.
对上了
It fits.
安全了
All clear.
罗盘
The compass.
拿不下来了
I can't get it.
它完成了使命 被斯卡拉纳尔收回了
It's served its purpose. Skara Nal's reclaimed it.
斯卡拉纳尔把它收回了
Skara Nal has reclaimed it.
我们现在不靠罗盘 要自己穿过这个死亡陷阱?
So, we have to navigate this death trap without it?
还好有我在
Good thing you have me.
还有多远
How much further?
不确定 前面有东西干扰扫描
Uncertain. Something ahead is interfering with my scans.
猎手 请回话
- Hunter, come in.
通讯器也失灵了
- Comms are down too. -
听见了吗 是那个怪物
Did you hear that? I-It's that thing.
是你的想象 清障王
It's in your head, Wrecker.
你们怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
菲认为我们离宝藏很近了
Phee thinks we're getting close to the treasure.
这又是什么谜题
What type of puzzle is this?
别想太多 棕眼睛
Don't overthink it, brown eyes.
有时候 一扇门
Sometimes a door's...
就是一扇门
just a door.
看 山岳之心
There. The Heart of the Mountain.
快跑
Go! Go!
我怀疑这并不是一座藏宝库
I suspect this is not, in fact, a treasure vault.
那是什么
Then what is it?
问得好
Good question.
它刚刚发射了一股巨大的能量脉冲
It just emitted a massive surge of energy.
我们脚下的东西是一种毁灭性武器
Whatever we are standing inside is highly destructive!
我们该怎么关掉它
So what do we do to shut it down?
如果拿走山岳之心会激活它
If removing the Heart of the Mountain activated it,
也许把水晶放回原处就能把它关闭
perhaps we must return it to its proper place to deactivate it.
你知道这值多少吗 我们就是为它来的
Do you know how much this is worth? It's what we came for!
你们就不能找找关机按钮什么的吗
Can't you find a separate kill switch or something?
我们的船在外面
Our ship's out there.
如果这东西毁了飞船 我们就被困在星球上了
If that thing destroys it, we'll be trapped on this planet!
好吧 但这是你欠我的
All right. But you owe me.
你们解决那怪物 我去拿宝石
You deal with that! I'll get the stone.
-好险 -快来 我们还没脱离危险
- Man. - Come on. We're not out of this yet.
打破窗户
Shoot the window!
技师 想想办法
Tech, do something!
我在努力 但一点反应也没有
I am trying, but nothing is working!
技师 石头
Tech, the stone!
抓稳了
Hang on to something!
这下我们两家都寻宝失败了
This puts us at 0 for 2 in treasure hunting,
连专家也不行了
even with a professional.
我们确实找到了山岳之心
We did find the Heart of the Mountain.
传说是真的
The legend was real.
这才是正确的心态
Now that's the right attitude.
至少没人能再激活那个东西了
At least no one can ever activate that thing again.
你的意思是 还好我们来了?
So, what you're saying is, it's a good thing we came after all?
可惜梅尔没了
Sorry about Mel.
这种事经常发生
This happens all the time.
所以我在船上的数据库备份了梅尔的记忆
That's why I keep Mel's memory stored on my ship's data bank.
在到达瓦德内之前 我就能修好它
I'll have her rebuilt before we head to Vadnay.
瓦德内有什么
What's on Vadnay?
我在追踪一只上古圣杯的线索
I have a lead on a certain chalice. Very ancient.
真的吗
Really?
根据传说 这只圣杯属于埃尔韦斯王国
Legend has it the chalice once belonged to the Kingdom of Elweys,
一千多年前下落不明
lost over a millennia ago.
埃尔韦斯王国
Wow. Kingdom of Elweys.
地下墓穴
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表