剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
你们果然不是伊素矿工
You definitely aren't ipsium miners.
不是
Nope.
你偷错船了
You stole the wrong ship.
我们走
Let's move.
这座矿的情况不太理想
The conditions of this mine are less than ideal.
因为伊素矿品质变差了
It's because the ipsium's become degraded.
莫科不得不降低薪水 才能维持矿场运转
Mokko had to lower wages just to keep this mine up and running.
至少我们还有工作
At least we're still working.
你们的船在上层船库 中♥央♥塔另一边
Your ship's in the upper garage bay across from the central tower.
来吧 我知道近路
Come on. I know a shortcut.
别耍花招
No tricks.
嘿 我也不想被抓住
Hey, I'm not trying to get caught either.
那就是你们的船
Well, there's your ship.
我已经说到做到 我该走了
I held up my end of the bargain, so I'll be off.
等等
Hang on.
超空间驱动器被拆除了
The hyperdrive has been removed.
你们又没问我船是什么状况
You didn't ask me what condition it'd be in.
这能怪我吗
How's that my fault?
别担心 修起来不麻烦
Relax. It's not a complicated fix.
但愿如此
It better not be.
抬超空间驱动器 动作快一点
Grab the hyperdrive. Let's make this quick.
射线护盾怎么办
What about the ray shield?
我们需要把它关闭
We still need to shut it down.
只能从中♥央♥塔才能关闭
You can only do that from the central tower.
我们走 -不行
Let's go. - No way.
你会被认出来的
You stick out too much.
如果你不放心我自己去 她倒是可以混进去
If you don't trust me to go alone, she'll blend in easily enough.
别让他跑出你的视线
Well, don't let him out of your sight.
把数据传到这上面 我就能远程操纵护盾
Transfer the data onto this, and I can access the shield remotely.
走吧
Let's go.
不能穿这身衣服
Not looking like that.
让他们等我准备好
They can wait till I'm good and ready.
你说控制室在顶层
You said the control room's on the top level.
我们不能直接进去
We can't just walk right in.
只有莫科的亲信才有通行卡
Only Mokko's inner circle has access cards.
我们得偷一张
We'll need to swipe one.
你不是他的亲信?
You're not part of his inner circle?
还不是 但我快了
Not yet, but I will be.
我正在努力
I'm working my way up.
如果莫科发现我帮了你们 就会送我去挖矿 所以装得自然点
But if Mokko finds out I helped you, I'll be sent to the mines, so act natural.
我们正说你呢 本尼 去哪里了
We were just talking about you, Benni. Where you been?
忙得来回跑
Here and there.
你是不是以为 给莫科一艘船
Bet you think the ship you scored for Mokko
就能当上这一轮的最佳工友?
will make you the top earner this round?
为什么不行
Why not?
不能每次都是你赢吧
You can't expect to win every time.
不能吗
Can't I?
他就是莫科
That's Mokko.
终于到点了 我饿死了
About time. I'm starving!
你看 这是一种本事
See, it's a skill.
很好 我们能走了吗
Great, can we go now?
还不行 我想听听积分情况
Not yet. I wanna hear the tally.
好吧
All right, all right. -
认真听
Stand sharp.
我知道这一季业绩不好
I know it's been a lean season.
我们都得勒紧腰带 共渡难关
We've all had to make sacrifices and go without.
包括我自己
Including me.
你们有些人在这个季度工作努力
While some of you have been working hard this quarter,
其他人还是没达标
others continue to fall short.
但莫科一向照顾努力的人
But Mokko always takes care of those who earn.
目前为止 本轮最佳工友是...
And, so far, this round's top earner is...
德雷克
Drake!
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
至于其他人 口粮不足
As for the rest of you, rations are low.
所以你们必须加倍努力 延长工时 我们才能活下去
Which means you need to work harder and longer if we're going to survive.
但我不会让工友们挨饿
But I won't let my crew starve.
嘿 小心点
Hey! Watch it!
情况怎么样
How's it looking?
大部分系统可以很快修复上线
I can get most of the systems back online easily enough,
但不装上超空间驱动器 我们哪里也去不了
but we are not going anywhere until we get the hyperdrive connected.
我已经在装了
I'm working on it!
你还好吗
you all right?
不好
No.
我偷了船 还是没有当上最佳工友
I stole the ship, and it still didn't make me the top earner.
你们不该为了食物互相竞争
You shouldn't have to compete for food.
在这里就是这样
That's how it works here.
我们必须挣到口粮
We have to earn our share.
但我会让莫科刮目相看 等着瞧
But I'll impress Mokko. Just wait.
猎手 我们到控制室了
Hunter, we've reached the control room.
收到 拿到护盾密♥码♥就回来
Copy that. Get the shield code and get back here.
他们真的把你当作自己人
They really treat you like you're one of them.
希望莫科也这样
I wish Mokko did that.
他好像并不在乎你们任何人
Doesn't seem like he cares, about any of you.
你们为什么不离开
Why don't you leave?
你错了
You're wrong.
莫科让我们有活干
Mokko's kept us in business.
他说再多点时间 挖深一点 很快就能挖到更好的伊素矿
He said with more time and more digging, we're bound to reach better ipsium soon.
而且我也不能走
Besides, I can't leave.
这里是我的家 我的一切
This is my home. It's what I know.
我明白
I get it.
我们的船就是家
Our ship is our home.
是我们唯一的家
It's the only one we really have.
对不起 我偷了它
I'm, uh, sorry I stole it.
给 你可以吃我的口粮
Here, you can have my rations.
我...你为什么给我
I-- Why would you give this to me?
因为你帮了我们
For helping us.
谢谢
Thanks.
启动器安装好了
The motivator is installed,
但我还得把主系统接入引导系统
but I still have to connect the primaries to the guidance system
还要调整导航电脑
and adjust the navicomputer.
武器系统已上线
The weapons system's online.
我们不发动攻击
We're not engaging.
这些孩子的处境够糟了
The situation for these kids is bad enough.
莫科似乎在利用权力和资源操纵他的工人
Mokko appears to be using his power and means as leverage over his workers.
就像帝国使用的手段
It is a similar tactic used by the Empire.
只不过这里的活动规模较小
Although, this operation is on a smaller scale.
布赖斯和休不是说拆掉超空间驱动器了吗
Didn't Bryce and Hugh say they removed the hyperdrive?
嘿 你们是什么人
Hey, who are you?
莫科派我们来的
Mokko sent us.
别紧张
Easy.
我们只是来取我们的船
We're just here for our ship.
快点启动引擎
Get the engines online.
找到护盾密♥码♥了吗
Any luck with the shield code?
还没有
Not yet.
大部分数据只是莫科的利润报告
Most of this data is just Mokko's profit reports.
我以为你说这里的伊素矿品质低下
I thought you said the ipsium here's degraded.
没错
It is.
但这上面不是这么说的
Not according to this.
让我看看
Let me see that.
我的贼抓到了另一个贼
My thief caught another thief.
干得好 本尼
Nicely done, Benni.
让我刮目相看
I'm impressed.
其他人在哪里
Where are the others?
在船库
Garage bay.
对不起 我别无选择
Sorry. I had to.
真是乖孩子
That's my boy.
最佳工友的称号♥早晚是你的
The title of top earner is definitely in your future.
超空间驱动器就快修好了
The hyperdrive is nearly online.
我把间谍跟丢了
I lost our spies.
他们呼叫了增援
And they called in backup.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表