剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
迅速采取单方面行动 清除克隆人叛乱的隐患
swiftly and unilaterally to quell any threat of a clone uprising.
克伦尼克指挥官
Now, Commander Krennic,
请介绍星尘计划的进展
enlighten us to the status of Project Star Dust.
好的 塔金总督
Yes, Governor Tarkin.
哪艘是赫姆洛克的飞船?
Which ship is Hemlock's?
我们需要去控制室查看机库的着陆信息
We need to access the hangar manifest from the control room.
技师 回声 跟我来
Tech, Echo, with me.
你们两个 安装追踪信标
You two, plant the homing beacon.
我来监控他们的安防频道
I'll monitor their security channels.
找到了
Found it.
他的穿梭机在第四泊道
Hemlock's shuttle is at docking lane four.
收到
Copy that.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
好几条走廊里的监控系统被反复关闭
Many of the surveillance systems have had cycled deactivations in various corridors.
这种情况很不正常
That is highly irregular,
尤其有多名帝国高级官员在这里
considering the number of top-ranking Imperial officers present.
技师 看看怎么回事
Tech, let's check it out.
回声 多加小心
Echo, keep an eye on things.
那就是赫姆洛克的飞船
That's Hemlock's ship.
周围没有掩护 我们怎么过去?
It's too exposed. How are we supposed to get to it?
没有足够的空间掩护我 但你是可以的
There's not enough cover for me, but there is for you.
你自己可以搞定吗?
You think you can handle it?
没问题
Not a problem.
好的 给 拿着信标
good. Here, take the beacon.
我帮你盯着
I'll keep an eye out.
好了 追踪信标已放好
Okay, the homing beacon is secure.
等等 他们朝你走过去了
Wait. There's more heading your way.
我被包围了
I'm pinned down.
待着别动 我来引开他们
Stay in position. I'll divert them.
-等等 -小心
- Hey, wait! - Look out!
啊哦
Oops.
长官 机库的吊机出现故障
Sir, we have a crane malfunction in the hangar.
另外 第四区的多个监控系统为离线状态
And several surveillance systems appear to be offline in sector 4.
什么? 派一支小队去保护索道
What? Send a squad and secure the rail line.
这只摄像头也失灵了
Another offline camera.
这个区域的监控系统被完全关闭了
This quadrant of the surveillance system has been fully deactivated.
感觉不妙 我们该走了
I do not like this. We should leave.
技师
Tech.
热能炸♥弹♥
A thermal explosive.
有人盯上这个基地了
Someone is targeting this base.
一枚炸♥弹♥不会造成太大伤害
One charge will not cause much damage.
幸好我们还有很多
Good thing we have more.
没想到在这里见到你们
Didn't expect to find you two here.
索·格雷拉
Saw Gerrera.
我在翁德伦时就告诉你要做出选择
I told you on Onderon you had a choice to make.
看起来你想通了
Looks like you've chosen.
去放哨
Keep an eye out.
你来这里究竟想干什么?
What exactly is your plan here?
我要炸平这个基地 埋葬这里的所有帝国♥军♥
I'm leveling this compound, along with all the Imperials inside it.
我不能让你这么做
Can't let you do that.
我们在追踪一名军官
We're tracking one of the officers.
我们需要找到他关押克隆人的基地
We need to find his base where clones are being imprisoned,
里面有我们的人
including one of our own.
你想让我为了救几个囚犯 就放弃计划?
You expect me to call this off to save a few prisoners?
我们在跟帝国战斗
We are trying to fight an Empire.
你有没有想过 摧毁这里
Have you considered that by destroying this facility
就没机会收集情报 帮助你反抗帝国了?
you are wiping out any chance to gather intel that could help your cause?
干掉他们的几个高级指挥官 更合我意
Taking out several of their top commanders is a good start.
那种胜利是短暂的
Well, that victory will be short-lived
他们的位置很快就会有人顶替
as their ranks will quickly be replenished.
也许吧
Maybe so.
但为了最终胜利 牺牲在所难免
But sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.
我们得走了
We have to go now.
已经惊动了一支安全小队
A security team's been alerted.
我们暴露了
We've been compromised.
撤回索道
Get back to the rail line.
撤退 到机库去
Fall back. Get to the hangar.
-我们必须炸掉指挥中心 -太晚了
- We have to hit the command center. - Too late.
在他们拆除炸♥弹♥之前 快上穿梭机
Get to a shuttle before they find and disarm the explosives.
长官 叛军伪装成冲锋队士兵混入了基地
Sir, insurgents disguised as troopers have infiltrated the compound.
将所有通讯切换到加密通道 找到他们
Switch all communications to encoded channels and find them.
我们稍后继续
We will resume momentarily.
请坐下 先生们
Take your seats, gentlemen.
如你们所见 我们非常安全
As you can see, we are perfectly safe.
-我们需要通行码 -我来手动控制
- We need an access code. - I'll override it.
快离开这里
Get us out of here!
失去动力了
We're losing power!
这下麻烦大了
This is going to be a problem.
峰会
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表