剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
I motion that Senator Chuchi be removed from these proceedings,
我提议取消 秋琪议员这几场与会资格
and she be censured for her misconduct.
并谴责 她的不当行为
I second the motion. - Senator Organa!
我附议 - 欧嘉纳议员!
Got it.
拿到了
Senators, new evidence has come to light which must be considered.
诸位议员 出现新的证据 请大家先看了再说
What so-called proof do you have?
妳拿着的 是怎样的证据?
The recovered command log from Admiral Rampart's Venator.
这是来自兰帕特中将 狩猎者歼星舰的指令纪录
Which indicates his own ships caused the destruction of Tipoca City.
可以证明是他的舰队 亲自摧毁提波卡城
It would appear that Senator Chuchi's horrific assertions are correct.
秋琪议员的指控虽然骇人 看来却是真的
This unprovoked attack on Kamino was a cowardly act by Admiral Rampart
这场对卡密诺星的无端攻击 是兰帕特中将的卑鄙行为
to further his own personal agenda.
目的是为了谋取他的私利
Guards, arrest and detain the Admiral.
护卫 拘捕兰帕特中将
Stay back!
别过来!
I was following orders. I was follow--
我只是听从命令 我是听从--
Order! We shall have order!
秩序! 请维持秩序!
I am deeply troubled by this recent revelation.
我非常苦恼 这项惊人的新发现
My gratitude to Senator Chuchi for exposing a rogue element within our ranks.
感谢秋琪议员 揪出了我们组织裡的不法之徒
Many lives have been lost,
许多人不幸往生
but I assure you,
但是 我保证
Admiral Rampart will face the consequences for his treachery.
兰帕特中将 一定会为他的叛国行为付出代价
However, he did not act alone.
不过 他并非单独犯下罪行
The fact that the clones under his command so blindly followed orders,
他那些複製人下属 居然如此盲目听从命令
inflicting such carnage without hesitation,
执行这样的屠♥杀♥ 也毫不迟疑
gives me pause.
这令我思考
Perhaps, it is time for a change.
也许 改变的时刻到了
Now more than ever,
如今 刻不容缓
building a strong galaxy requires protection and security.
强大的银河 必须建立在保护与安全之上
Due to the nefarious actions of Admiral Rampart,
基于兰帕特中将邪恶的行为
and the immediacy of the bill on the floor today,
以及本日议桉的急迫性
it is my opinion that this legislation is our future.
在我看来 这项立法是我们的未来
With this momentous act,
藉由这重大的决定
we shall usher in a new era.
我们将展开一个新时代
Heralded by the Imperial stormtrooper.
担任先锋的则是 帝国风暴兵
Palpatine was one step ahead of us during the war,
白卜庭皇帝 在战时领先我们一步
and he's still several steps ahead of us.
现在 他仍然早了我们几步
We played right into his hands.
我们落入 他的算计了
I don't understand.
我不明白
We did the right thing. We told the truth.
我们做了对的事 我们说出真♥相♥
And he twisted it to his advantage.
他顺势 把这点转变成他的优势
The Emperor wanted us to implicate Rampart to get what he was after all along.
皇帝让我们揭发兰帕特中将 好达成他一直以来的目的
Senate approval for his stormtrooper program.
让参议会批准他的风暴兵计画
The fate of all the clones is now sealed, because of us.
全体複製人的命运 已经敲定 是我们造成的
What's gonna happen to them?
未来他们会如何?
I don't know.
我不知道
But I will keep fighting for the clones.
但我会继续为複製人奋战
You all deserve the same rights as every citizen.
你们都该享有同等的公民权
I won't give up.
我不会放弃
If you need anything Rex, just say the word.
雷克斯 有需要的话 儘管开口
Senator.
议员
Wherever you end up, remember what I said.
不论你到哪裡 要记住我说的话
Don't get into trouble without us.
少了我们就别惹麻烦
Without us?
少了我们?
Best of luck, Echo.
祝你好运 回音
Luck with what?
什麽好运?
I'm going with Rex.
我要跟着 雷克斯
The clones will need our help now more than ever.
複製人现在 最需要我们的帮助
I can't turn my back on them.
我无法不管他们
You-- You can't leave.
你-- 你不能离开
We're-- We're a squad.
我们-- 我们是一伙的
Omega, this is something I have to do.
奥美加 这件事 我非做不可
I'm going where I'm needed.
其他地方也需要我
But we need you too.
但我们也需要你
It's not forever.
不会永远分开
I'll be back.
我会回来
Keep up with your training while I'm gone. Huh? Understood?
我不在时 妳要继续训练 懂吗?
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
Keep an eye on them.
好好盯着他们
真♥相♥与后果
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表