剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
让泰欧来指导你 怎麽正确操作
You know, instead of repairing him, we should be taking out that gangster.
与其修好他 不如去解决掉那个恶棍
We cannot apply our military tactics to this situation.
我们不能在这种情况 使用军事战技
Millegi is dangerous and connected.
米列基很危险 还有人脉
Even if we extract Cid and escape, they will seek retribution.
即使我们带着汐德逃走 对方也会报复
Rumor has it, the last sponsor who failed to pay Millegi is
听说 上一个没赔钱给米列基的赞助人
now taking a permanent pit stop in the eastern sand dune.
躺在东沙丘的整备站 永远起不来了
Which is why we have to win the race and save Cid.
所以我们一定要赢 拯救汐德
This is not the first time she has required our assistance
这不是她第一次 要我们帮忙处理
due to her dealings with individuals of questionable integrity.
她跟不肖之徒打交道 惹出的麻烦
It is a problematic pattern.
这问题反覆上演
Uh, hey, yeah. Did you forget you were working on me?
呃 嘿 是啊 你忘了 还在修理我吗?
'Cause it seems like you're just having a conversation about nonsense over there.
因为 你似乎只是在那边 废话连篇
How about a little less chatter, a little more spanner?
要不要少动口 多动手?
To old times.
敬往日时光
Not interested in old times. I've changed.
我对往日时光没兴趣 我变了
Hustlers like us never change.
我们这种骗徒 是不会变的
Sooner or later, those outcasts you're hanging out with
迟早 妳身边那群没人要的傢伙
will get to know the real Cid.
会看透真正的汐德
I might surprise you.
我会让你 跌破眼镜
I doubt that.
我看未必
You're racing next, TAY-0.
你要上场了 泰欧
Think you can win?
你赢得了吗?
I will ignore that obvious question.
我无视 那麽简单的问题
Yes. I can.
是啊 我会赢
Well, you lost last time.
好吧 上次你输了
That was a miscalculation. One I will not make twice.
那是计算失误 我不会再犯
I'm sorry. Why exactly are you, uh, studying the track layout?
抱歉 你为什麽在研究赛道规划图?
I am analyzing the course and patterns of the racers.
我在分♥析♥场地 和赛艇手的模式
It is fascinating.
挺有意思的
You are doing it wrong, human.
你做错了 人类
Calculations won't help you.
计算帮不上忙
It is all about strategy and skill, of which you have zero.
重点是策略和技巧 这些你都没有
I believe your strategy to be flawed.
我认为 你的策略有瑕疵
It would be wise to divert power
更明智的做法是
to the reflector shields from your primary weapon system.
把主武器系统的动力 转移到反射防护盾
An amateur mistake. And precisely why TAY-0 is your only chance at victory.
外行才会犯的错 所以泰欧 才是你获胜的唯一机会
Open your eyes, human.
看好了 人类
If you want to win out there, offense is the best--
如果你想赢 进攻是最佳的--
We have a wipeout down in the pits!
整备区发生事故!
Whoa!
哇
TAY-0?
泰欧?
Oh, boy.
天啊
Uh, I don't think he's gonna be able to race.
呃 他无法再参加比赛
Safa Toma's a dangerous place.
沙法托玛 是很危险的地方
He's fine.
他没事
Snap out of it, tin bin!
振作一点 铁罐头
I regret nothing.
我一点都不后悔
Tough luck. Looks like a forfeit.
运气不好 准备失去比赛资格
No racer means Cid loses. And so do you.
没赛艇手 汐德就输了 你们也一样
We have to do something.
我们得想想办法
I will be the racer.
我来当赛艇手
What? Wha--
什麽? 什麽--
He's not joking.
他不是在说笑
You heard him. The bet's still on.
听到了吧 赌局还没完
I never stop a fool from giving his life to make me rich.
我不会阻止傻子 赔上性命帮我发财
All right, place your bets! Our racers are ready.
欢迎大家下注 赛艇手准备好了
Safa Toma's Riot Champion, Jet Venim.
沙法托玛的竞击冠军 捷特威南
Bosco "The Mad Bomber" Brix.
"疯狂轰炸机" 博世可·布立斯
"Steel Claw" Kane.
"钢爪" 肯恩
"Vicious" Vid Santari.
"暴徒" 威德·桑塔里
Haxxon "The War Gnome" Trajanix.
"战争地精" 哈克森·崔杰尼司
"Quick-draw" Quasar.
"快手" 奎萨
"The Trickster" Flash Raktor.
"诡计师" 闪光雷克托
"Hyper" Rod on his Seven Deuce Blaster.
"狂飙"骆德和他的72爆能艇
And finally, Tech.
最后一位 技师
Tech? Anything else on this guy? No? Guess he's a late arrival.
技师? 还有什麽介绍? 没有? 他可能刚到
Is that his name? Tech? Just Tech?
他的名字叫技师? 就这样?
Okay, and here we go.
好吧 准备开始
And they're off!
大家出发了
What place is he in?
他在第几名?
Last, but he's catching up.
最后 但他正在赶上
Tech, you gotta be in front to win!
技师 跑在前面才赢得了
I know what I am doing. It's called strategy.
我心裡有数 这叫策略
No, it's called losing.
不 这叫做输
Uh-oh. "Mad Bomber" Brix is up to his old tricks!
糟糕 "疯狂轰炸机"布立斯又来阴的
Tech, don't take the left tunnel. Cid said it's a death trap!
技师 别走左边隧♥道♥ 汐德说那是死亡陷阱
Transmit the schematics of the left tunnel to my display.
把左隧♥道♥的图 传到我的显示器上
On it.
收到
Right now? Shouldn't you just focus on not getting blown up?
现在? 你不是该专心 别让自己被炸烂吗?
I can do both.
我可以兼顾
Your shields are overheating!
你的防护盾过热了
Yes. I am allowing for adequate energy to be distributed from weapons to shields.
对 我把武器的能量适当分配到防护盾
Tech, they're all over you.
技师 他们都盯上你了
I need more speed.
我需要增加速度
Tech's coming in.
技师要来了
Well, what's he doing?
他在做什麽?
Your weapons. - They were slowing me down.
你的武器 - 那会拖慢速度
Tech's got a vaporization wish...
技师 活得不耐烦了...
What are they doing?
他们在做什麽?
...and has removed all his weapons.
...居然卸下所有武器
That worked. I now have increased speed and maneuverability.
有效 我现在增加了速度和机动性
Yeah, that's great, but you're still in last place.
很棒 但你还是吊车尾
The tunnel's coming up again.
隧♥道♥又来了
Wait. A large part of the track is missing.
等等 大部分轨道都不见了
That's why the racers avoid it.
那就是为何 赛艇手都会避开那边
It is also the shortest tunnel. I can use it to my advantage.
那也是最短的隧♥道♥ 我可以利用这点
It's too dangerous. The speeder can't make that jump!
太危险了 飞行器跳不过去
It will if I'm going fast enough.
够快就跳得过去
Whoa! Looks like a couple blaster brains
看来有些爆能狂 想把自己
took the ole "Nellis Express to Lotho Minor!"
送往小洛索星成为废料
A bold move. Let's see how this pans out.
有胆识 让我们拭目以待
It worked. You're closing in.
成功了 你很接近
You're losing shields!
防护盾快失效了!
Don't let 'em box you in!
别被他们包夹!
Here they come! It's going to be close!
他们来了 差距很小!
And the winner is...
获胜者是...
Tech!
技师!
Yeah! - Yeah, Tech!
好啊! - 好棒! 技师!
Oh, yeah!
哦 太好了
Tech, right?
技师 对吧?
Tech wins!
技师 赢了!
You did it!
你办到了
You sound surprised.
妳的语气很惊讶
Yeah!
好啊!
I thought you were a goner.
我以为你完蛋了
Tech! Tech! Tech! Tech! Tech!
技师...!
We're here for Cid!
我们来接 汐德
A deal's a deal. We're square.
说话算话 我们扯平了
That was some racing, Goggles.
刚才比赛很精彩 四眼仔
I, uh-- I-I--
我 呃 我--
Well, I guess I owe you one.
那麽 我欠你一份人情
Yes. I would agree.
是的 我同意
I'll make it up to ya.
我会偿还你的
Come on. We're outta here.
走吧 我们该闪了
Hey, you three.
嘿 你们3个
You could have walked away.
你们本可不必插手
That loyalty is admirable, but with Cid, it doesn't always go both ways.
我佩服你们的忠诚 但汐德 未必会给予同等的回报
Watch your backs.
小心遭到背叛
加速前进
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表