剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
You all have.
有没有重新考虑 在这里定居下来?
Any chance you've reconsidered staying permanently?
我们是士兵 在一个地方扎根 是危险的举动
For soldiers, putting down roots is an occupational hazard.
士兵就是你的全部身份?
Is that all you are? A soldier?
又在上飞行课了?
More flying lessons?
是啊 技师一点没闲着
Uh-huh. Tech's got his hands full.
向上 欧米加 拉起来
Up! Up! Up, Omega! Pull up!
收到
Copy that.
我有进步吧?
I'm getting better, right?
撞击警报一次都没响
The collision alarms haven't gone off once.
那是因为上一堂课就烧坏了
Because it shorted out during your last lesson.
多亏了我出色的指导
But thanks to my excellent instruction,
和紧急情况下清醒的判断
and ability to think clearly in stressful situations,
你确实进步了
you are indeed improving.
那接下来呢?
So, what's next?
在零推力下 向后急转驶入港口
Execute a sharp swing back to port with zero thruster pull.
技师急转 真的吗?
The Tech Turn? Really?
那不是正式名称 不过我喜欢这么叫
Now that is not what it is called, but I rather like it.
我建议你在我恢复理智之前立即开始
I suggest you proceed before I come to my senses.
怎么样?
How was that?
好多了
Much better.
有飞船接近
Incoming vessel on approach.
是他
It's him.
浩劫4号♥ 我是浩劫5号♥
Havoc-4, this is Havoc-5.
收到了吗?
Do you copy?
收到 浩劫5号♥
Affirmative, Havoc-5.
看来你训练得很勤奋
I see you've been keeping up with your training.
我说话算数
As promised.
很好 比比谁先抵达降落区?
Good. Race you to the landing zone?
-我认为这样不妥 -来吧
-I do not think that is a sound idea. -You're on!
你没开玩笑 这地方确实够偏
You weren't kidding. This place is remote.
偏远也有好处
-That has its advantages. -
你们居然没和锡德待在曼特尔兵站
I'm surprised you're not on Ord Mantell with Cid.
我们在重新评估形势
We've been reevaluating things.
回声
Echo!
我们很想你
We've missed you!
我也没离开多久呀
It hasn't been that long.
感觉很久了
Feels like it has.
你说需要找人帮你解密数据
You mentioned needing some assistance with data decryption.
这是我从一艘帝国穿梭机上 恢复的部分数据
This is what's left of the files I recovered from an Imperial shuttle.
穿梭机在运送克隆人囚犯 我们想知道目的地和转运原因
It was transporting clone prisoners, and we need to know where and why.
囚犯运输船遭遇攻击实属不幸
The attack on the prisoner transport ship is unfortunate,
但是这无关大局 总督
but inconsequential, Governor.
不能掉以轻心
Yet still concerning.
如果数据被盗 暴露了你的位置...
If any of the stolen data has compromised your location--
我们有各种预案 确保不会出这种问题
Various protocols are in place to ensure that does not happen.
唯一的担心是 他们是怎么找到运输船的
What is a concern is how the transport was targeted.
我怀疑泄露情报的 是克隆人军队内部的叛徒
I suspect the leak came from a rogue element of clones still within our ranks.
越来越多的克隆人开始质疑命令
A growing number have been questioning their orders.
我们正在清除这些士兵
We've been routing them out.
正如我之前说的
As I said before,
仅仅报废有问题的克隆人 并不能消除威胁
simply decommissioning problematic clones will not eliminate the threat.
如果你把他们交给我 我会用其他方式解决问题
If you send them to me, I can deal with them in other ways.
请在峰会上详细介绍你的计划
I will expect a full briefing on your plan at the summit.
你们都打算在这里一直待下去吗?
You all plan to stay here indefinitely?
我们还没有决定
We haven't decided yet.
我来了
-Here I come! -
太慢了
Too slow!
不过说实话 这也许是最好的选择
But, to be honest, it might be the best thing for us.
你呢 你在做什么?
What about you? What have you been up to?
雷克斯和我建立了一个小型克隆人组织
Rex and I have built up a small network of clones.
有些人潜伏起来
Some are in hiding, underground.
有些人在帝国内部当我们的线人
Others act as our contacts within the Empire.
回声 你知道敌人有多强大
Echo, you've seen the power you're up against.
你不可能战胜他们
You can't defeat them.
这不重要 重要的是为我们的兄弟们而战
It's not about that. It's about fighting for our brothers.
我理解你的想法 但你想干到什么时候?
I understand why you're doing this… …but when will it be enough?
猎手 我解密了数据 你们来飞船上看一下
Hunter, I decrypted the data. You need to get back to the ship.
回声劫持的帝国飞船配属于先进科学部
The Imperial transport Echo hijacked was assigned to the Advanced Science Division.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
因为那是个秘密项目
That is because it is a clandestine operation.
地点和项目内容没有任何记录
There are no records on its location or its purpose.
我只查到主管的首席科学家
All I could find on it was the chief scientist in charge,
罗伊斯·赫姆洛克博士
Dr. Royce Hemlock.
他曾被逐出共和国科学部队
An officer expelled from the Republic science corps
因为他未经授权进行非正统的实验
due to his unauthorized and unorthodox experiments.
他们为什么要把克隆人囚犯交给他?
Why were they sending clone prisoners to him?
我不知道 但更糟糕的是
I do not know, but it gets worse.
从飞船日志恢复的转运记录里
Previous transfer records recovered from the ship's logs
包含先进科学部囚禁的其他克隆人的名单
list other clone prisoners detained by the Advanced Science Division.
准星也在其中
And Crosshair is one of them.
你是说准星背叛了帝国?
You mean Crosshair turned on the Empire?
你确定没错吗?
How sure are you about this?
非常确定
Very.
我发现他的克隆人编号♥在转运名单上
After discovering his clone number on the transfer register,
于是检查了我们的旧通讯频道 发现最近刚收到一条紧急讯息
I checked our old comm channels and found a recent distress message sent
是用准星的旧代码发出的
from Crosshair's old code.
讯息说什么?
What did it say?
88号♥计划 搜索者
Plan 88. The Seeker.
我们被盯上了
We are being targeted.
我认为他想警告我们
I believe he is warning us.
也许是个圈套 就像上次那样
Or it's a trap, like he's set for us before.
那我们怎么核实?
Well, how do we find out?
经历这次逃跑失败 你应该明白了
If your escape attempt didn't clue you in,
你离开这座设施的唯一可能性 就是我放你走
the only chance you have of leaving this facility is if I allow it.
或许现在你愿意重新考虑我的建议
Perhaps now you'd like to reconsider my offer.
为什么还要受苦呢?
Why suffer more?
我只想要那个小克隆人
All I need is the young clone.
她对你来说毫无意义
She means nothing to you.
帮助我 你就能自♥由♥了
Help me and you'll have your freedom.
这次加大注射剂量
Increase his injection level this time.
我们看看你还能挺多久
Let's see how long until you break.
转折点
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表