剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
星际大战:瑕疵小队
真♥相♥与后果
Meditating again?
又在冥想吗?
Trying.
正在试
Gungi taught me, but it doesn't work for me the way it did for him.
刚吉教过我 但我做不到 他的那种效果
He's a Jedi.
他是绝地武士
I still like it though.
但感觉挺好的
You wanna try?
想试试吗?
No.
不了
I don't enjoy solitude.
我不喜欢独自一人
I had enough of that on Skako Minor.
我在小斯卡科星 受够孤独了
If it weren't for this squad, I'd still be a prisoner there or worse.
要不是这个班 我可能还被关在那裡 或者更糟
Is that what made you join them?
所以你才加入他们?
Hmm.
嗯
This was where I fit, where I was needed.
这地方适合我 而且也需要我
We have an incoming transmission.
有一则通讯发过来
It's Rex.
是 雷克斯
Hey, boys.
弟兄们
Any chance I could use your squad's expertise for a mission?
你们这些高手有空 帮我执行任务吗?
Finally. I'm tired of waiting around for Cid.
终于来了 等汐德等得好无聊
What do you need, Rex?
有什麽需要? 雷克斯
I'll explain everything when you get to Coruscant.
我会解释清楚 当你们来到科罗森(帝国首都)
Coruscant?
科罗森?
That's a big ask, Captain.
这不是小事 队长
Why? What's on Coruscant?
为什麽? 科罗森怎麽了?
It is the galactic capital and, thus, the heart of the Empire.
那是银河的首都之星 所以也是帝国的中心
But the Empire thinks we're dead.
但帝国以为 我们死了
They won't be looking for us.
他们不会再找我们
I'd like to keep it that way.
这点最好别改变
It's a covert mission.
这是祕密任务
A simple data extraction but a crucial one.
只要拿出一份数据 但事关重大
I'll send over a flight plan to bypass Imperial security
我会发送飞行计画 让你们绕过帝国保安
and coordinates to a safe landing zone.
还有安全降落区的座标
We're on our way.
我们马上出发
We are approaching Coruscant.
正接近 科罗森
Everyone, stay ready.
大家做好准备
Glad you made it.
欢迎抵达
This is Senator Riyo Chuchi.
这位是 蕾幽·秋琪 议员
These are the special clones I told you about.
他们是 我提过的特殊複製人
Hello.
妳好
Thank you for coming.
谢谢 你们来
Why are we here, Captain?
有什麽事? 队长
Inside. There's something I want you to see.
进去 先给你们看个东西
He's an assassin.
他是刺客
His identifying number's been wiped.
他的识别号♥码 被抹除了
I was not aware that was possible.
我没听过 能办到这点
Who was his target?
他的目标是谁?
A clone contact of mine named Slip.
跟我联繫的複製人 他叫 思力
He said he was in danger.
他说 他有危险
I came to Coruscant to get him out, but the assassin got to him first.
我来科罗森 要带他离开 但刺客先找到他
Nearly got the senator too.
还差点杀了 议员
Why would a clone be targeting another clone or a senator?
为什麽複製人 会刺杀複製人或议员?
To silence us.
把我们灭口
Admiral Rampart has the entire Senate believing Kamino was lost
兰帕特中将让整个参议会相信 卡密诺星是毁于
to a cataclysmic storm.
风暴天灾
Slip witnessed the truth.
思力 目睹真♥相♥
I wanted him to testify to Rampart's crimes.
我要他出席 揭发兰帕特中将的罪行
We were there too, Senator.
我们也在场 议员
I can be your witness.
我可以当证人
The Senate won't listen to any of us.
参议会 不会相信我们
We're deserters.
我们是逃兵
Hunter's right.
猎手 说得对
But there's another way to provide the Senate
但有其他办法向参议会
with the evidence of the Empire's crimes.
提供帝国犯罪的证据
The command log on Rampart's Venator.
指令纪录 在兰帕特中将的狩猎者歼星舰
Slip made a copy of it on the ship's backup data banks.
思力把档桉备份 存在舰上的备份数据库
Where's the Venator now?
狩猎者歼星舰在哪?
Being retrofitted at the Imperial shipyard right here on Coruscant.
目前停在帝国造船厂翻修 就在科罗森本地
Lots of security,
很多保全措施
but I know a way in.
但我知道门路
Rampart's Defense Recruitment Bill goes to a vote tomorrow.
兰帕特中将的国防招募法桉 明天要进行表决
We must prove his crimes before it passes.
得在法桉通过前 证明他有罪
I'll return to the Senate and garner support where I can.
我会回参议会 尽可能争取支持
You could still be in danger.
妳还是有可能遇到危险
Then I must be on the right track.
那表示 我没走错路
I can go with her and keep an eye out.
我可以陪她 留意四周
You can't enter the Senate district without an Imperial security clearance.
没有帝国通行许可 不能进入参议会区域
That will not be a problem.
那不是问题
Then let's get to work.
那我们上工吧
So, what exactly does a senator do?
议员 到底是做什麽的?
We serve the galaxy. We act as the voice of the people.
我们为银河服务 我们代替人♥民♥发声
But what does that mean?
但那是什麽意思?
Well, where I'm taking you next, you'll see.
待会到了下一站 妳就明白
Senator Chuchi.
秋琪议员
You seem surprised to see me, Admiral.
见到我很惊讶吗? 中将
Not at all.
一点也不
I was just making a few preparations for tomorrow's vote.
我只是为明天的表决 做一些准备
Indeed. I am looking forward to it.
是啊 我也很期待
If you'll excuse me.
容我先失陪了
Are you certain the senator won't be a problem?
你确定议员 不会成为问题吗?
I've taken care of it.
我都处理好了
There's nothing else she can do.
她已无计可施
You had better hope so.
最好是这样
No more delays on this vote, Rampart.
表决不能再拖延了 兰帕特中将
This is where the Senate gathers
参议会就在这裡
to discuss many pressing issues and legislation.
讨论许多迫切的议题 还有法规
Where the future of the galaxy is decided.
在这裡决定银河的未来
For better or worse.
不论是好是坏
Wow.
哇
Each pod belongs to the numerous representatives and delegates.
这裡的位子 全是代表和代理人的席次
Which one belongs to the clones?
複製人的席次在哪?
Clones do not have representation in the Senate.
参议会裡 没人代表複製人
They never have.
从来都没有
Why not?
为什麽?
We're part of this galaxy too.
我们也是银河的一分子
There are those who view clones only as military assets.
有些人 只把複製人当作军事物资
But I am working to change that,
但我正在努力改变这点
to ensure you all have the same rights as any galactic citizen.
确保你们也都能享有银河公民的权利
It is a battle worth fighting.
这值得极力争取
What was that?
怎麽了吗?
A message.
有讯息
Can you keep a secret?
妳能保守祕密吗?
The galaxy is at peace, but our work is never done.
银河和平了 但我们的工作未完成
A new military, comprised of our own citizens, will usher in
由我们公民组成一隻新的军队 将迎来
a new era of safety and security. - An assassin?
安全的新时代 - 派刺客?
It appears Rampart is resourceful in covering up his misdeeds.
看来兰帕特中将 不择手段也要掩盖他的罪行
Which is why I intend to be equally resourceful.
那我也打算 用上一些手段
Some associates of mine are helping procure evidence
我的一些同事 正在帮忙取得证据
of his attack on Kamino to present to the Senate.
向参议会证明 他攻击卡密诺星
And you're confident they can accomplish this?
妳有信心 他们办得到吗?
Very.
很有信心
I won't leave such an important task to chance.
这样的重要任务 不能赌运气
Other senators may have intel useful to my efforts.
我也许用得上其他议员的情报
If you're intent on seeing this through,
如果妳想突破难关
then there is someone you should speak with.
有个人 妳该跟她谈谈
But her cooperation may not be forthcoming.
不过 她可能不会乐于合作
Halle Burtoni.
哈莉·布托尼
Who's that?
她是谁?
Former senator for Kamino.
卡密诺星 前议员
She was part of the Defense Finance Committee
待过国防财务委员会
before being removed from office.
在她在被解职之前
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表