剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
看来我们有一群不速之客
It appears we have uninvited guests.
没胆子出来吗
Care to show yourselves?
你们胆敢闯进来偷我的东西?
So, you think you can come here and steal from me?
事实上 这艘船是我们的
Technically, this ship belongs to us.
已经不是了
Not anymore!
你们最好把枪放下
And I'd rethink the blasters.
一发流弹 我们就都没命了
One stray shot, and we're all done for.
我们百发百中
We don't miss.
我相信 但我建议你三思
I believe you, but I think you'll reconsider.
不
No!
放手 放开我
Let go! Get off me!
放下武器 否则我就把她扔下去
Lower your weapons, or she goes over.
非法闯入 盗窃未遂
Trespassing and attempted theft.
判罚你们挖矿十年不过分吧
Ten years in the mines seems like a reasonable punishment,
只要你们能活那么久
if you survive that long.
把他们押下去
Take them below.
住手
Stop!
别添乱 孩子 我正忙着
Not now, kid. I'm busy.
你骗了我们 莫科
You lied to us, Mokko.
伊素矿没有劣化
The ipsium's not degrading!
你克扣我们的分成 独吞了利润
You've been cutting us out and keeping the profits for yourself!
他在骗人 别听他的
That's a lie. Don't listen to him!
你从来没有在乎过我们
You never cared about us at all.
证据就在我手里
And I have the proof right here.
让我看看
Let me see that.
怎么回事 莫科
What's going on, Mokko?
我们在矿里累死累活 你却坐享其成?
We toil down in the mines while you enjoy the spoils?
那是我应得的
I was taking my share!
没有我 你们都活不了
None of you would've survived without me!
你们别忘了
Don't forget that.
把她丢下去
Throw her over!
没人能夺走我的东西
No one's going to take what belongs to me.
把他们都干掉
Take care of all of them!
我亲手收拾你们
I'll deal with you myself!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
你真不该背叛我 孩子
You never should've crossed me, kid.
我们又见面了
Good to have you back.
这是你们的东西
Here's your stuff.
都在这里了吗
All of it?
对 你不相信我?
Yeah, don't you trust me?
好吧 情有可原 但都在这里了
Okay, that's fair. But it's all there.
你们现在打算干什么
So, what will all of you do now?
我想会继续开采伊素矿
I guess we'll keep mining ipsium.
我们只会干这个
It's what we know.
你想做什么都可以实现
You can be whatever you want.
这个银河系很大
It's a big galaxy.
你不一定要待在这里
You don't have to stay here.
这里也不坏
It's not so bad.
而且莫科不在了
And with Mokko gone,
我们现在可以平分利润了
we'll all be getting an equal share of the profits now.
本尼 开饭了
Benni, chow time!
谢谢你揭露了真♥相♥
Thanks for showing me the truth.
如果需要偷什么东西 随时找我
Hey, if you ever need a thief, I owe you.
怎么了
What is it?
帝国不是唯一的威胁
The Empire's not the only threat.
我们在银河系见过很多莫科这样的人
We've seen so many in the galaxy like Mokko.
很不幸 确实如此
Unfortunately, yes.
但宇宙里也有很多我们这样的人
However, there are many like us out there as well.
这也算是好事吧
And that is something.
失而复得
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表