剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
我知道你们大家为了我放弃一切
Good thing we did, or we might be fighting for the Empire right now.
幸好是这样 不然我们现在可能还在帮帝国卖♥♥命
Or worse.
或者更糟
We made the right choice, Omega.
我们的选择没错 奥美加
I'd do it all again.
让我再选一次也不变
As of now, we've recovered 85% of the war chest,
目前我们收回了85%的战争资金
but I'll chase that number to perfection, sir.
但我一定会全数找回 长官
Your failure to ensure the transfer of this cargo is not why I am here.
我这一趟不是来追究你货物运送失败
I've come to address some inaccuracies in your mission report.
我是来解决你在任务报告中的一些错误
What inaccuracies?
怎样的错误?
You stated the would-be thieves you encountered were the rogue clones
你说你们遇到的小偷 是複製人逃兵
from experimental unit 99,
从实验单位99号♥
yet that is impossible.
但那不可能
Their squad perished during the fall of Tipoca City.
那班士兵 跟提波卡城(卡密诺 首都城市)一起灭亡了
Your intel was incorrect, sir.
你的情报有误 长官
I had visual confirmation on two of them.
我亲眼见到 其中2名成员
They're alive.
他们还活着
I see.
原来如此
If Governor Tarkin were to learn of my misstep, then I would be at risk.
如果塔金总督 发现我的过失 我就危险了
And that cannot happen.
不能走到这步
Which is why a new report will be submitted.
所以你要重交一份新报告
One void of any mention of Clone Force 99.
内容不能提及 99複製人部队
Sir, I will not falsify an official report.
长官 我不会伪造正式报告
I understand.
我明白
I will.
我会
战争废墟
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表