剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
星际大战
星际大战:瑕疵小队
战争废墟
We are descending at a rate of speed that is most concerning.
我们正在快速下降 非常不妙
Don't worry! The reentry thrusters should engage soon!
别担心 返回推进器应该快发动了
If they don't, we're all dead!
要是没有 我们也完了
Told you.
我就说吧
Other than not being able to steer or control where we land,
除了无法控制方向和降落点之外
I would say this is going well.
我认为挺顺利的
The regs have all the entry points to the castle surrounded.
普仔守住了城♥堡♥全部的入口点
Not all of them. Our way out is down.
并非全部 我们还能往下走
I knew you were gonna say that.
就知道你会这麽说
We use the city ruins for cover and trek back to the Marauder.
我们以城市废墟为掩护 一路走回掠夺者号♥
Tech, did you reach the escape pods yet?
技师 你们搭到逃生舱没?
Not exactly.
没有
We are using an alternate mode of transport.
我们採用别种运输方式
My calculations have us crashing towards the upper forest region of the planet.
我估计 我们会坠落在星球的上森林区
Crashing?
坠落?
That was smoother than some of Wrecker's attempted landings.
这比破坏狂有时候的降落还平稳
Tech. Report.
技师 回报
We are alive. But where we are, I am not fully certain.
我们还活着 但我不大确定我们在哪裡
The Empire's gonna come looking for their containers, and for us.
帝国会派人找回货柜 还有找我们
Get out of sight and lay low.
别被发现 低调一点
Once we get to the Marauder, we'll come for you.
等我们回掠夺者号♥ 就去接你们
Roger that.
收到
Uh, what's happening?
什麽情况?
We haven't fully landed yet.
我们还没完全着陆
Go! Go! Go!
快 跑啊
Tech!
技师
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
My left femur has been fractured by approximately 150 kilograms of pressure...
我被大概150公斤的重量压到左股骨骨折
...so... no.
...所以... 不好
Hang tight. I'll go up top and scope things out.
撑着点 我到上面探一探
Oh, great.
这下可好
What do you see out there?
你看到外面有什麽?
We still haven't landed.
我们还是没着陆
Sitrep.
回报
The containers have scattered throughout the upper forest region.
那批货柜散落在上森林区
Squads have been dispatched, but it's unlikely the thieves
小队已出动 但那几个偷货贼
who infiltrated the cargo ship survived the crash.
摔下来后不太可能还活着
I want confirmation.
我要证据
Captain Wilco.
威尔科队长
The two from the castle must be in the city.
城♥堡♥那两人一定在城市裡
Redirect our topside forces.
重新安排上面的兵力
Monitor all comm channels and bring a shuttle.
监控所有通讯频道 备好穿梭机
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Well, this mission has been eventful.
这任务真是一波三折
We have to get out of sight.
我们不能被发现
Wait. We can't leave without the war chest.
等等 不能丢下战争资金
We don't have time.
我们没时间了
We need to get away from here and find cover.
必须尽快离开 找到掩护
Get down.
蹲低
They're setting up a perimeter.
他们佈置了周边阵地
Like that'll stop us.
那也挡不住我们
They know our forces are split.
对方知道我们分散了
They'll monitor comm channels.
他们会监听通讯频道
Havoc-2. The fourth sun is setting.
哈维克2号♥ 第4颗太阳日落中
Plan Double Zero.
实施双零计画
Copy that.
收到
Plan Double Zero?
双零计画?
It means "go radio silent."
就是"禁用无线电"
Comm channels are being monitored.
通讯频道受到监控
We're being followed.
有人跟踪我们
Don't move. - I'm not.
别动 -我没动
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁?在这裡做什麽?
I live here. The name's Romar.
我住在这儿 我叫罗玛
He could be working for the Empire.
他可能帮帝国做事
Me?
我?
Aren't you working for the Empire?
你们不是帮帝国做事?
We do not have time to debate this.
没时间争论这个了
Where's the nearest place to take shelter?
最近的避难处在哪裡?
Well, it's a little hard to think with her pointing that thing at me.
她拿弓箭瞄准我 让我有点难思考
Much appreciated, but sorry to say there's no shelter around these parts.
感谢 不过很遗憾 这附近没有避难处
I'm registering a heat source 200 meters west of here.
我探测到西方两百公尺有一处热源
I suspect it is your domicile.
我推测那是你的住所
How did you do-- - Take us there.
你是怎麽-- - 带我们过去
Looks like I don't have much say in the matter.
看样子 没有我说话的馀地
Captain, we have eyes on half of the ejected containers.
队长 我们发现半数被弹出的货柜
No sign of the thieves, but we did intercept a coded transmission.
没看见小偷 但我们拦截了一则加密通讯
Then the ones in the cargo survived the crash.
所以货船上那些人 没有摔死
Divide the search and recovery squads.
分派搜查及回收小队
Fifty containers were released.
50个货柜被抛出
I want eyes on all 50.
50个都要找到
Copy that.
收到
Sir, we have the city perimeter secured.
长官 我们看守了城市周边
Commence the radial sweep.
进行辐射式扫荡
We'll box in these rogues.
把那群流氓困住
We're gonna need to break through their ranks.
我们得突破对方的队伍
How many explosives do you have?
你有多少炸♥药♥?
Nothing that'll do any damage.
都造成不了什麽伤害
Just a couple of smoke bombs.
只有几枚烟雾弹
Ten o'clock.
10点钟方向
Oh. Old Separatist tanks. Now you're talking.
分离主义者旧坦克 这个好
So, what you're telling me is
所以你们刚才说
that you're rogue clones running from the Empire's clones,
你们是複製人逃兵 而追你们的帝国複製人
who used to be the Republic's clones?
以前是共和国複製人?
Correct. You finally got it right.
正确 你终于弄懂了
Why is your house in the middle of nowhere?
为什麽你家会在荒郊野外?
Didn't really have a choice once the Empire showed up, but we make do.
帝国出现后 我们别无选择 只能勉强凑合
"We"?
"我们"?
The other survivors who fled the destruction.
在大毁灭中逃过死劫的其他人
Now that Tech is safe,
既然技师安全了
let's head back to the container and get as much of the war chest as we can.
我们回货柜现场 尽可能带走战争资金
No, it's too dangerous.
不 太危险了
Troopers could already be at the crash site.
士兵可能已经到了坠落点
But we can't leave empty-handed.
但我们不能空手而回
We have to complete the mission.
我们必须完成任务
Mm-hmm. Guess you're more like those other clones than you think.
你们跟外面的複製人也差不多
I'd stay away from that cursed war chest if I were you.
劝你们别碰那批肮髒的战争资金
But we need it.
我们需要那笔钱
And it's not cursed, it was stolen.
那也不肮髒 只是偷来的
You think Dooku funded his war effort by only stealing from outside worlds?
你们以为杜酷为了战争 偷钱的对象只限外面的星球吗?
No.
错了
He took from us, his own people.
他也偷自己人 搜刮我们的钱
His quest for power is why our city is now buried in rubble.
他追逐权力 害我们的城市变成废墟
Well, we'll help you get it back.
我们帮你把钱拿回来
There's enough in that container for all of us.
货柜裡的财宝够我们分
I want none of it.
我完全不想要
Let the Empire take it. The sooner they're gone, the better.
让帝国拿走吧 他们越早离开越好
And the same goes for you.
你们也一样
No offense.
请别介意
Now, if you'll excuse me, some of us have work to do.
我先失陪了 还有一些工作要忙
It's not too late.
还不算太晚
We can still scout the site to see if it's clear.
我们还能回去看是否安全
Negative. Your mission is to keep an eye on the old man.
不行 妳的任务是盯着那个老人
Roger.
明白
Thanks for the ride.
感谢你的便车
No good.
没反应
How about yours?
你那辆呢?
This one's down too.
这辆也坏了
I have a visual on the targets.
我看到目标了
You just gonna stand there?
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表