剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
The future of the clones requires further discussion and planning.
複製人的未来 需要进一步的讨论与规划
We owe them that, for their service.
我们亏欠那些军人
Something troubling you, Senator?
有什麽困扰吗? 议员
The storm that caused the cities of Kamino to fall.
那场风暴 毁灭了卡密诺星的城市
How is it that you survived?
当时你是怎麽逃过的?
I was taking part in a training exercise off-world.
我正好参加了外星球的训练活动
If I had been present, perhaps more could have been saved.
如果我在场 也许可以拯救更多人
It was a tragedy.
那是一场悲剧
The majority of the Kaminoan population was lost, Admiral.
大多数卡密诺人成了失踪人口 中将
That is beyond tragic.
悲剧还不足以形容
Indeed. But we must move forward.
确实 但我们必须往前走
Perhaps it is easier for some than others.
这对某些人来说 也许比较简单
Good day, Admiral.
告辞了 中将
Senator Chuchi. You've received a secure communication.
秋琪议员 妳有一通安全通讯
From whom?
谁发的?
Yes?
请说
It's all right. Wait here.
没事的 在这儿等我
Senator Organa?
欧嘉纳议员?
Hello, Riyo.
妳好 蕾幽
R2-C4, keep an eye out.
R2-C4 去把风
You caused quite a stir during yesterday's session.
妳在昨天的议会 引起不小的骚动
Curious how speaking up for what's right has become an act that causes a stir,
真奇怪 居然是 为了对的事情发声 而引起骚动
unlike inaction, apathy, or ignorance.
而不是因为不作为 冷漠或无知
Indeed.
确实
I heard you had a meeting with Admiral Rampart. Was it productive?
听说妳跟兰帕特中将见面了 有收穫吗?
Surprisingly so.
很意外 有的
I expected more pushback, yet he conceded to many of my requests for the clones.
我以为他会推托 但他答应我 对複製人的诸多请求
Rampart is skilled at saying all the right things.
兰帕特中将 这人很擅长说场面话
Especially when he doesn't want anyone looking deeper.
尤其是 在他不想别人探究的时候
So I've been hearing.
这我听说了
There are other whispers if you listen closely enough.
还有其他的传闻 如果妳听得够仔细
The issue of clone rights is part of a much bigger picture.
複製人♥权♥利的议题背后 有更大的算计
These insurgencies that have arisen.
已经有一些叛乱行动
Their numbers are growing, and the Emperor is afraid.
而且数量还在增加 皇帝感到害怕
If systems begin to revolt as they did with the Republic,
如果各星系开始反抗 如同共和国的处境
that will threaten his new Empire.
这将危及他的新帝国
It's rather convenient, wouldn't you say?
还真是方便 妳不觉得吗?
How a catastrophic storm destroyed the cloning facilities on Kamino,
一场风暴天灾 摧毁卡密诺星的複製人设施
making way for the Empire's new military.
正好让帝国建立一支新部队
Tipoca City, designed to be submersible,
提波卡城(卡密诺星的首都) 具备水下维生功能
weathered thousands of storms over the years,
多年来历经上千次风暴
yet it's suddenly wiped off the map.
却突然 遭到彻底摧毁
I spoke to a clone
一名複製人告诉我
who claimed Rampart gave an order to attack the Kaminoan cities.
是兰帕特中将下令攻击卡密诺城市
Did he offer proof?
他有证据吗?
He said he was assigned to the ship that opened fire.
他说 他当时就在开火的船舰上
If we can convince him to testify.
如果能说服他作证就好了
Where's the clone now?
这複製人在哪裡?
In hiding. My guards are out searching.
躲藏着 我的护卫正在找他
Be careful, Riyo. You may not be the only one looking for him.
小心 蕾幽 可能还有其他人 想找到他
Have you located the clone?
找到那複製人了吗?
Not yet. But Senator Chuchi's guards have also been searching for him.
还没 但秋琪议员的护卫也一直在找他
Follow the senator. If she finds him, handle it.
跟着议员 如果她找到人 就处理掉
The senator as well?
议员也一併处理?
Yes. Ensure it can't lead back to me.
对 别让这事牵扯上我
Understood.
明白了
I'm at the rendezvous. Where are you?
我到会合地点了 你在哪裡?
I'm en route. Hang tight.
我在路上 等我
Easy, trooper.
冷静点 士兵
Senator?
议员?
You're a hard person to track down.
你这个人 真难找
What are you doing here?
妳来做什麽?
I believe you were telling the truth about Admiral Rampart.
关于兰帕特中将 我相信你说的是真话
I want you to help me.
我要你帮我
No. No. No, no. No, no. I'm leaving once he gets here.
不... 不 他一到我就要走了
Who?
谁?
Someone who can make me disappear, where the Empire can't find me.
是个能让我消失的人 让帝国也找不到我
How did you even find me?
妳怎麽找到我的?
Were you followed? If you can get to me, so can they.
有人跟着妳吗? 妳找得到我 他们也行
I can protect you. Once the Senate hears what you have to say--
我能保护你 只要参议会听了你的证词--
Senator, you're not listening to me. They already killed Cade.
议员 妳没专心听我说 他们已经杀了 凯德
My life is in danger. Yours will be too.
我有生命危险 妳也不安全
You have to go.
妳必须离开
Wait!
等等!
His attack on Kamino didn't just affect the cloning facilities.
他对卡密诺星的攻击 不只影响複製人设施
Rampart wiped out entire cities.
兰帕特中将 摧毁了整座城市
Those who perished, including the clones who died trying to speak the truth,
那些牺牲者 包括来不及揭发真♥相♥的複製人
they deserve justice.
该为他们 伸张正义
Testify before the Senate.
你到参议会作证
Rampart must be held accountable.
一定要追究 兰帕特中将的责任
Senator, I must insist we leave. It's not secure here.
议员 我们必须离开 这裡不安全
Yeah, he's right, and you don't need me.
他说得对 而且妳不需要我
The evidence you want is aboard Rampart's ship.
妳要的证据 在兰帕特中将的船舰上
Check the bridge's command log.
去看舰桥的指令纪录
I saved a backup to the central system---
我把备份存在中♥央♥系统--
Protect the Senator!
保护议员
We have to go.
我们得走了
We move out on three.
数到3 就开始跑
I'll draw him out. Run for the door. Get to the speeder!
我引开他 妳跑向门口 搭飞行器
I'll be right behind you!
我随后就跟上!
You all right, Senator?
妳还好吗 议员 ?
Captain Rex? Wha-- What is going on?
雷克斯队长? 这是-- 怎麽回事?
I was hoping you could tell me.
我还希望 妳能告诉我
I came to meet a clone contact of mine when I heard the blaster fire.
我跟一个複製人约了碰面 却听到枪声
You were who Slip was meeting?
思力 约的人是你?
He's dead. So are my guards.
他死了 我的护卫也是
What happened?
怎麽回事?
Slip told me about what truly happened to Kamino.
思力 告诉我 卡密诺星事故的真♥相♥
I wanted him to testify before the Senate.
我希望他 到参议会作证
Someone was sent to make sure that would never happen.
有人被派来 阻止这件事发生
A clone? Why would a trooper do such a thing?
複製人? 士兵为什麽要做这种事?
He's not a trooper.
他不是士兵
Not sure what he is, but I suggest we question him somewhere more hidden.
不确定他是什麽 不过我建议到更隐密的地方 再问他
And I have just the place.
有个地方很适合
Where are we?
这是哪裡?
Couple friends of mine own this garage. They're gone for a bit.
这是我两个朋友的机库 她们离开一阵子了
Nice of you to join us. You got a name?
欢迎你加入我们 你有名字吗?
Hmm.
唔
You're not wearing any identifiable markings.
你身上没有 任何可识别的标志
Who do you work for?
谁派你来的?
Don't want to talk about yourself? Fine.
不想谈自己的事? 好
Tell me whose orders you were following, and I'll let you go.
说出你听从谁的命令 我就放你走
No, you won't, Captain Rex.
不 你才不会 雷克斯队长
You're fighting the wrong battle, brother.
这一战你站错边了 兄弟
You're limited.
你太狭隘
So, what does that make you?
那麽 你又有什麽特别?
A believer.
我有信念
複製人阴谋
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表