剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
It's in the bell tower, but I can't get a clear line of sight.
它在锺塔 但是没有畅通的瞄准线
Well, let's remedy that.
那就想办法解决
Oh.
哦
Nova!
诺瓦!
Secure the tower.
守住塔楼
Any ideas?
有主意吗?
Just try and keep up.
努力跟上就对了
Cody! Cody!
柯迪! 柯迪!
Hold tight. I'll take out the tac droid.
你等着 我去解决战术机器人
I can make the shot from here.
我能在这裡打中它
Give me a line of sight.
帮我佈置瞄准线
Where do you need the puck? - Throw it.
反射片要放哪? - 扔出去
How far?
扔多远?
As far as you can.
能多远就多远
Defend the governor at all costs.
不计一切代价 保护总督
We need more reinforcements.
我们需要更多援军
Commander?
指挥官?
Nice throw.
扔得好
Nice shot.
好枪法
Sir, the droid forces have been defeated.
长官 打败机器人部队了
Scour the city. Find Governor Grotton.
搜查城市 找出格罗顿总督
There's no need.
不需要
Do something!
快想想办法!
I'm Tawni Ames. The rightful governor.
我是 陶妮·艾姆斯 合法的总督
We have official Imperial orders.
我们有帝国的正式命令
Desix separated from the Republic years ago, Commander.
戴锡斯多年前就脱离共和国了 指挥官
We are an independent system.
我们是独♥立♥的星系
Once your government acknowledges this,
等你们的政♥府♥承认这点
Grotton and his soldiers will be handed over.
我就放了格罗顿和他的士兵
Those are my terms.
这是我的条件
We're not here to debate politics with you.
我们不是来跟妳辩论政♥治♥
If you did, you might see how unjust your actions are.
经过辩论 你也许会惊觉自己是不义之师
Your droid army attacked two Imperial convoys.
妳的机器人军队 攻击2组帝国护卫队
We were defending ourselves from a hostile occupation.
我们是为了自保 抵抗敌人的佔领
Your forces are the only threat to my people.
帝国部队是本地人♥民♥唯一的威胁
We are not the enemy.
我们不是敌人
The Empire seeks to establish peace and order throughout the galaxy.
帝国希望能建立全银河的和平与秩序
Peace?
和平?
There was a time I believed in that.
我也曾相信这个字眼
So much so, my colleague Mina Bonteri and I put forth a treaty
我甚至与同僚米娜·庞泰利(昂德隆星参议员) 以这个理念
with Separatist and Republic senators alike
号♥召分离主义者与共和国参议员
to end the war.
提出停战条约
Your Supreme Chancellor rejected it.
但你们的最高议长(希夫·白卜庭) 否决了
I realized then, peace was never an option.
那时我才懂 从来都没有 和平这个选项
It's an option now.
现在有得选了
Listen, we both lived through one war.
听我说 我们都挺过了一场战争
Let's not start another.
别再开打另一场
Too many people have died already.
已经死了太多人
We can resolve this without more bloodshed.
我们可以化解纷争 避免流♥血♥冲♥突♥
Please, do this for your people.
拜託 为妳的人♥民♥着想
Nicely handled. Now execute her.
处理得很好 立刻处决她
Sir, I promised a peaceful--
长官 我答应了要和平--
You did. I didn't. Now execute her!
你答应了 我没答应 立刻处决她
So much for peace.
好短命的和平
I gave you an order.
你没听见命令吗?
Follow it, or face the consequences for diso--
快执行 不然我以抗命 惩处你--
Put her body in the square.
把她拖到广场示众
Let it be a warning to the rest of them.
用她的尸体警告其他人
Tell me something, Crosshair.
告诉我 准星
This new Empire...
这个新帝国...
Are we making the galaxy better?
我们让银河变得更好吗?
We're soldiers. We do what needs to be done.
我们是军人 该怎麽做就怎麽做
Well, you know what makes us different from battle droids?
你知道 我们跟战斗机器人有何不同吗?
We make our own decisions. Our own choices.
我们自己做决定 有自己的选择
And we have to live with them too.
而且得背负那些选择
CT-9904, report to Vice Admiral Rampart's office.
CT-9904 前往垒帕中将办公室报到
After your success on Desix, I'm entrusting you with another mission.
你在戴锡斯获得成功 我要给你下一个任务
Report to CC-1226.
去找 CC-1226 报到
Why not Commander Cody?
怎麽不是 柯迪指挥官?
Cody? - CC-2224.
柯迪? - CC-2224
Ah, yes. It appears he has gone AWOL.
啊 是的 看起来 他擅离职守了
Clone loyalty does not seem to be as advertised anymore.
複製人似乎没有 当初宣称的那麽忠诚
Funny, isn't it?
真怪 不是吗?
How these clones around you keep disappearing.
你旁的複製人 一个个都跑了
Problem?
有问题吗?
No, sir.
没有 长官
Hmm. Then you're dismissed.
嗯 你下去吧
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表