剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
如果你闹完了 那我就开始了
If you're done, I'd like to get started.
卡兹 这次你来为海普领航
All right, Kaz, you'll be Hype's lead on this one.
-我 -卡兹
- Me? - Kaz?
是的 你们两个有问题吗
Yeah, is that a problem for either of you?
希望你能好好配合我
I hope you know what I'm doing.
记住 飞行员们
Remember, pilots,
巨像站的存亡
we might be all that stands between the Colossus
可能就靠我们了
and its total destruction.
我们必须学习正确处理
We have to learn to get this right.
开始吧
All right, begin.
跟着我 保持同步
Just follow me and stay in sync.
遵命 领航长官
Sir, yes sir, leader sir.
你真的很有天赋
You're a real natural.
我不是说我不行 但是
I mean, not that I'm too bad myself but--
卡兹 必要的时候
Okay, Kaz, let's just only speak
再说话 好吗
when we absolutely have to, okay?
比如现在吗
Like now?
不 不是现在
No. Not like now.
现在为什么要说话
Why would we talk now?
因为我们被伏击了
Because we're being ambushed!
来呀 格里夫 我们能搞定他们
Come on, Griff. We got 'em.
收到
Ha, copy that.
不是说要做朋友的吗 托拉
What happened to being friends, Torra?
战斗中没有朋友 海普
There are no friends in war, Hype.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
海普 在你六点钟方向
Hype, it's on your six.
僚机 我的僚机呢
Wingmate? Ah! Where's my wingmate?
我的僚机呢
Where's my wingmate?
我甩不掉它 我甩不掉它
I can't shake it! I can't shake it!
有我呢 海普 切换到激光
I gotcha, Hype! Switching to lasers now.
那东西是什么做的
What is that thing made of?
我们的激光连个凹痕都打不出来
Our lasers aren't even making a dent.
大家散开
Everyone spread out.
如果我们闪躲得够久
If we can avoid it long enough,
它说不定会放过我们
it'll probably let us go.
你凭什么这么说
And what exactly is that theory based on?
没什么 但我也就想到这个方法
Nothing in particular, but it's what I've got.
看来它很喜欢你啊 耶格尔
Well, it seems to like whatever you've got, Yeager.
它离你越来越近了
It's gaining on you.
耶格尔 坚持住
Yeager! Hang on.
你在搞笑吗
Are you trying to be funny?
卡兹 你不是有经验的战斗机飞行员吗
Kaz, you're supposed to be the experienced combat pilot.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我训练的战斗不是这样的
This isn't the combat I was trained for.
我们怎么能让它放了耶格尔
How can we get it to let Yeager go?
不行 我们火力不足
We can't! We don't have the firepower.
等等 我想到了
Wait a minute. I think I got it.
让我猜猜 你想让我们撤退吗
Let me guess, you want us to retreat?
不 但我需要我的僚机
Nope, but I'm gonna need my wingmate.
你有什么计划 海普
All right, what's the plan, Hype?
不要瞄准那个生物
Our target's not gonna be the creature;
瞄准冰柱
it's gonna be the ice pillars.
太棒了
That's brilliant.
有人能解释一下吗
Can somebody explain?
我们无法伤害这个生物 博
We can't hurt the creature, Bo,
但我们可以让冰柱压住它
but we can topple those ice pillars onto it.
我们好歹得做点什么
Well, we've got to do something.
我帮你 海普
I'm with you, Hype.
-我也来 -好的
- Me too. - All right.
-来吧 -耶格尔
- Let's do it. - Yeager?
快点吧
Just do it. Hurry!
瞄准前面的冰柱
Target the ice pillar up ahead.
大家听我指令开火
Everyone shoot together on my mark.
准备
Ready!
开火
Fire!
太好了
Yes!
我们成功了
We did it!
我们成功啦
You know we did it!
这不是我想象中的团队合作
Well, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind for teamwork,
但好像也完成了任务
but it seems to have gotten the job done.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
没想到我会这么开心见到你
Never thought I'd be so happy to see you.
别嘲讽救你一命的女孩 拉克林
Don't mock the girl who saved your life, Rucklin.
我不得不承认 我可能不会为你这么做
I have to admit, I probably wouldn't have done the same.
你不应该这么做
And you shouldn't have.
那个小插曲让你失去了中队队长的职位 533
That little stunt cost you squadron leader, 533.
什么 但是我击落了大多数无人机
What? But I downed the most drones
而且帮助了一个飞行员
and helped a fellow pilot.
不 你冒着整个任务的风险
No, you risked the entire mission
停止了攻击
by breaking off the attack.
你的任务是消灭敌人
Your job was to destroy the enemy,
不是为了营救低级飞行员
not to rescue lesser pilots
他们那样的表现是无法幸存的
who shouldn't have survived on their own merit.
你在派尔中校面前让我很难堪
You embarrassed me in front of Commander Pyre.
中尉 我只想说
Lieutenant. I'd--I'd just like to say--
你别说话
You say nothing.
我们的第一秩序建立在适者生存的基础上
Our Order is built on survival of the fittest.
如果一个飞行员无法履行职责
If one pilot can't do their duty
为第一秩序牺牲
and they die serving the First Order,
那也无可厚非
so be it.
第一秩序是通过剔除弱者变得更强的
The Order becomes stronger by culling the weak.
你的工作就是服从命令
And it is your job to follow orders.
你明白吗 533
Do you understand, 533?
遵命 长官
Sir, yes sir.
好了 停下
All right, stop. Stop.
我又不是拯救了所有人
It's not like I saved everyone.
只有耶格尔
Just Yeager.
那个生物可不简单
I mean, that creature was no joke.
它的牙齿太凶残了
Its teeth were all nasty!
但你们知道吗 功劳不是我一个人的
But you know what, I have to give credit where credit is due.
敬我的僚机
To my wingmates!
托拉和卡兹是对的
Torra and Kaz were right.
我们是一个强大的队伍
We make a mighty good team together,
虽然我自己就可以干掉那个家伙
even though I could've taken that creature myself.
开玩笑啦
I'm kidding.
我是开玩笑的 拜托 玩笑啦
I'm kidding, come on. I'm kidding!
说到僚机
And speaking of wingmates,
我想正式欢迎我们王牌的新成员
I want to officially welcome our newest member
翔野胜太
to the Aces, Kazuda Xiono.
过来 伙计
Come on. Get up here, man.
就是你 别害羞
Yeah, you! Don't be shy now!
快过来
Get your butt over here!
他不是卡灾难了
No longer a Kaztastrophe.
至少现在不是了
At least not right now.
我好开心
This makes me so happy.
我真为你骄傲 海普
I'm so proud of you, Hype.
注意触须
Note the antenna.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表