剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
王牌们 我们安全了
Aces, we're in the clear.
快回来 我们可以跳到超空间了
Get back so we can make the jump to hyperspace.
终于啊 我们离开这里
Whoo, finally! Let's get outta here!
我们都回来了 多泽
We're all in, Doza!
启动
Punch it!
大将军赫克斯听到你失败了
General Hux will not be pleased
不会高兴的
when you report your failure.
我担心的不是大将军赫克斯
It's not General Hux I'm concerned about.
希望你喜欢驾驶我的飞船
Well, hope you enjoyed flying my ship.
以后没机会了
It won't happen again.
很遗憾你没能
I am sorry you missed your chance
去见抵抗组织 卡兹
to meet up with the Resistance, Kaz.
没关系 尼库
It's okay, Neeku.
看来这里更需要我
Looks like this is where I'm needed most after all.
耶格尔
Yeager...
我好像碰到塔姆了
I have this feeling that Tam was out there.
我攻击船桥前
That she was the one who locked onto me
就是被她锁定了
just before I attacked the bridge.
然后呢
And?
如果我没有发射导弹
If I hadn't shot that missile,
她就把我♥干♥掉了
I think she would have taken me out.
我知道你关心她 我们都关心她
I know you cared about her, we all did,
但她做出了选择
but she made a choice,
她抛弃了我们
and she turned her back on us.
我知道你不想听这个
I know you don't want to hear this,
但我们也只能抛弃她了
but we're gonna have to do the same to her.
你是对的
I guess you're right.
飞行学员 DT-533
Cadet pilot, DT-533.
我惹麻烦了吗 长官
Am I in trouble, sir?
我们被你的技巧和勇气惊艳了 学员
We are greatly impressed with your skill and bravery, Cadet.
你被提升为第二中队指挥官
You are hereby promoted to Second Squadron Commander.
恭喜你 里沃拉小姐
Congratulations, Miss Ryvora.
遵命
Sir.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表