剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
you won't be "playing" dead!
我们需要一架双离子引擎战斗机 你觉得呢
We need one of those TIEs. What do you think?
就像我们逃出泰瑞克斯那样吗
Oh, like how we escaped Terex?
我喜欢 去引爆吧
I like it. Go light 'em up.
什么
What the--
二号♥码头起火了
We have an incendiary incident in Bay 2.
耶格尔肯定很想你
You know, I'm sure Yeager misses you.
什么
What?
你可能没有意识到
You might not have realized it,
但他把你当女儿看待 塔姆
but he thinks of you like a daughter, Tam.
失去一个已经够痛苦了
Losing one was painful enough.
那他应该信任我
Then he should've trusted me.
我们都会犯错误 不是吗
We all make mistakes we have to live with, don't we?
快走
Just go! Now!
别忘了你是谁 塔姆
Don't forget who you are, Tam.
醒来后尽量远离飞机库
Oh, and steer clear of the hangar when you wake up.
醒来后
Wake up?
对不起
Sorry.
这是调虎离山
It's a diversion.
把机库锁起来 找到囚犯
Lock down the hangar and find that prisoner!
截停那架战斗机
Stop that fighter!
不 等等
No! Wait!
太好了
Yes!
后面还好吧
You all good back there?
你想见我吗 蒂尔尼探员
You wanted to see me, Agent Tierny?
你被囚犯抓住了 对吧
You were held captive by the prisoner, correct?
是的 她逃走是我的错
Yes. It was my fault she escaped.
飞行员有没有透露她的身份
Did the pilot reveal anything as to her identity?
不 没有
No. Nothing.
我们很快就会知道的
We'll find out soon enough.
第一秩序到处都是眼线
The First Order has eyes everywhere.
安♥全♥部♥门需要你全面汇报当时的情况
Security will want a full debriefing of your experience.
我建议你配合他们的调查
I suggest you cooperate with their investigation.
肯定超棒的
This is gonna be great!
大家小声点
Everybody, keep it down!
你们在干嘛
What's going on back there?
为什么大家这么可疑
Why is everyone acting so suspicious?
惊喜
Surprise!
这是高格蛙吗
Is that a--a gorg?
是的 尼库帮我为你做的
Yeah. Neeku helped me make it for you.
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, kiddo.
你为什么不告诉我们
Uh, yeah, why didn't you tell us?
我只是
Oh, I-I just--
拜托 你是我们的人 让我们庆祝一下
Come on, you're one of us. Let's celebrate!
我以为你们不会在意的
I didn't think you'd care.
我们当然在意
Of course we care!
还有谁能帮你吃蛋糕呢
I mean, who else is gonna help you eat this cake?
我不知道该说什么
I-I don't know what to say.
生日快乐 托拉
Happy birthday, Torra.
等等 那小家伙呢
Wait, where did that little--
把它弄下来 弄下来
Get it off me! Get--get it off me!
格里夫 你还挺受高格蛙喜欢啊
Griff, I didn't know you had a way with gorgs.
-我没有 -我帮你 格里夫
- I don't! - I got you, Griff!
拿走 快点
Get it off! Get--
真是个有趣的惊喜
Well, that was a fun surprise.
事实是
Here's the reality:
如果共和国继续无视第一秩序的威胁
if the Republic continues to ignore the threat
我们需要做好准备
of the First Order, we need to be ready.
托拉也是
Torra too.
她是个有天赋的飞行员 伊曼纽尔
She's a gifted pilot, Imanuel.
训练她是保护她的最好方法
Training her is the best way to protect her.
你也知道她的意志有多坚强
You know how strong-willed she is.
你太委婉了
That's putting it lightly.
前途未卜
Look, the future's uncertain,
但不管发生什么 我们都会面对
but we'll face whatever comes our way,
无论我们相隔多远
no matter how far apart we are
无论多久才能见面
or how often we see one another.
重要的是 我们是家人
What's important is we're a family,
什么也无法改变
and nothing can change that.
又在看旧录像了
Watching that old recording again?
是的
Oh, yes.
这能让我感觉好一点
It... makes me feel better.
我也想念妈妈
I miss mom too,
但就像你在我很小的时候告诉我的
but it's like you told me when I was very young.
宇宙现在需要她
The galaxy needs her right now,
有时比我们更需要她
and sometimes more than we do.
再说了 我们还有彼此 父亲
Besides, we still have each other, Father.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, we do.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表