剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
我们得想个办法 在不被发现的情况下
without being seen.
穿越小行星带
Why are we going through an asteroid field
三秒之外的太空就空无一物
when there's clear space three parsecs away?
我们为什么还要穿越小行星带
Why not just go around them?
为什么不直接绕过去
Because this is the quickest way
因为这是离开他们领地的
to get out of their territory.
最快办法
The Guavian Death Gang is vicious,
伽米安死帮无恶不作
and if they spot us, we're all in deep trouble.
如果他们发现我们 麻烦就大了
Yeah, and I'd rather not find out
没错 我觉得还是不要知道
why they're called a "death gang."
为什么他们叫"死帮"
I need you three to go in and scout out the field.
我需要你们进去探路
Make sure there aren't any Guavian patrols,
确保没有伽米安巡逻机
and if there are, take them down before they call for backup.
如果有 在它们呼叫支援前干掉它们
Understood? Yes, sir.
明白了吗 明白 长官
Got it, Yeager.
收到 耶格尔
All right, CB, keep your eyes open.
CB 注意了
Thanks, buddy. I see them.
谢谢 伙计 我看见它们了
Nothing I can't handle.
我能搞定
Gotta put that curse nonsense behind me.
不能再想那个诅咒了
I'm back in my element.
我的状态恢复了
What is going on?
出什么事了
Look out!
小心
Relax.
别紧张
It's only a little paint scratch.
只是不小心刮到了几下
We'll be fine.
没事的
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
What is happening?
出什么事了
A scout!
巡逻机
Ah, she's getting away! All clear.
他要飞走了 一切正常
Are you guys picking anything up?
你们那边有情况吗
I think I ran into a scout for the Guavian Death Gang.
我好像碰上了伽米安死帮的巡逻兵
You did? Keep him in your sights, Kaz.
是吗 盯着他 卡兹
We're almost there!
我们快到了
Easier said than done.
你说得倒容易
Just gotta get this seat down.
得让座位复原
CBJam his comm systems, CB.
干扰他的通讯系统
We gotta take him down before he comes back
得赶在他带回援军之前
with more of his friends.
干掉他
What? No! No!
什么 不 不
I had him! I had him!
我本来盯着他的
Oh, now you believe in curses too?
现在你也信诅咒了
Great.
好极了
Kaz, what happened? Did you get him?
卡兹 出什么事了 你干掉他了吗
No. No, he got away.
不 它飞走了
Well, that's just fantastic, Kaztastrophe.
你干的太棒了 卡灾难
Fantastic!
太棒了
Okay, I don't know about a curse,
我不知道什么诅咒
but this is some serious bad luck.
不过这运气可真够背的
Oh, no.
不
No, no, no, no. No, no, not again!
不不不 怎么又来了
What happened out there, Kaz?
怎么回事 卡兹
I thought you had him in your sights.
我以为你在盯着他
How'd you miss?
怎么跟丢了
Look, it's not me it's
不是我的原因 是
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
Kazuda! You spotted the Guavians?
胜太 你发现伽米安人了吗
A scout, I think.
我觉得是巡逻兵
I tried to jam his comm signal, but he got away.
我想干扰他的通讯信♥号♥♥ 但他逃走了
Well, your failure to do so just alerted us
你的失败引起了
to one of the most powerful gangs in the galaxy.
全星系最强大的帮派的注意
We have no choice we have to stay the course
我们别无选择 必须坚持到底
in order to get out of Guavian Death Space.
离开伽米安死亡空间
Oh! Excellent!
太棒了
That's great! Way to go, Kaztastrophe.
真棒 干得真棒 卡灾难
Seriously, it wasn't my...
说真的 不是我的
You have to go to Leoz right away.
你必须立刻去找里欧兹
I bet he could remove the curse.
我想他一定可以解除诅咒
Neeku. No, no, no!
尼库 不不不
You must listen to me, Kaz. Please.
你必须听我说 卡兹 拜托
No! No!
不 不
The look on that kid after I cursed him...
在我诅咒完他之后 那小子脸上的表情
Priceless!
绝了
You mean like this?
是这样吗
Yeah, yeah! Just like that.
没错 就是这样
All right, Leoz, you've had your laugh.
好了 里欧兹 你笑够了
Whatever you did to me, just undo it, okay?
赶紧给我解除了 好吗
I could do that, or I could not do that.
我可以这么做 也可以不这么做
But I like not doing that!
但我就喜欢不这么做
Look, this has gone on long enough.
已经闹得够久了
You're scaring Neeku, and it's affecting my flying.
你把尼库吓着了 还影响了我的飞行
Just get rid of this curse now!
赶紧解除这个诅咒
Fine.
好吧
Come closer.
凑近点
Closer.
再近点
Aka du du!
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Gotcha again.
你又被耍了
Double curse!
双重诅咒
What a gorg face!
这脸真像高格蛙
A real moof milker!
真是太搞笑了
Kaz, this is serious.
卡兹 这下严重了
I think you should talk to Mika Grey.
我觉得你应该和米卡·格雷谈谈
She knows about this kind of thing.
她对这种事比较了解
I don't know, Neeku.
我不知道 尼库
Okay, it's worth a shot.
好吧 值得试试
No!
不
Good luck, Kaz.
祝你好运 卡兹
Hopefully, Mika can cure you of the curse
希望米卡能解除你的诅咒
unless, of course, your curse in incurable,
除非你的诅咒解除不了
in which case you will be cursed without a cure forever.
这样的话 你永远都会被诅咒了
Thanks, Neeku.
谢谢 尼库
So you're here about the curse, huh?
你来是为了诅咒 对吗
See? I told you, Kaz.
看 我说了吧 卡兹
She has powers!
她有魔力
No, I heard you yapping about it earlier.
不 我刚才听到你在唠叨
Everyone knows about Kaz and his curse.
所有人都知道卡兹和他的诅咒
It's urgent, Mika.
这很紧急 米卡
I can pay.
我可以付钱
So,
所以
a pirate sort of put a curse on me
一个海盗诅咒我
not that I believe in such things
我不相信这样的事
but whatever this "Aka Du" thing is he put on me,
但他给我下了"嘛咪哄"咒
yeah, it seems to be having some effect.
好像有点效果
Aka Du...
嘛咪哄
You have heard of it? I've heard of many things.
你听说过吗 我听说过很多事情
A large part of a curse will come down
大部分诅咒的效果
to how much you believe in it or not.
都在于你到底有多信
And from what it seems,
现在看来
you believe in it more than you are letting on.
你比表面上更相信诅咒啊
Have you ever had a lucky charm?
你有幸运符吗
Something you felt kept you alive when you fly?
飞行时保命的东西
Well, I I had a lucky trophy once,
我曾经有一个幸运奖杯
but its luck ran out.
但它的运气用光了
Well, there you go.
这就对了
This kind of thing is in you.
你内心相信这些东西
Maybe what you need is another charm
你得再找一个幸运符
to act as a defense against this curse.
来抵抗这个诅咒
What is that?
那是什么
Just a little talisman I picked up on my travels,
我在旅行中捡到的一个小护身符
the kind of thing that can ward off evil energy.
可以抵御邪恶能量的东西
You're saying this thing will protect me from the curse?
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表