剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
保持平稳飞行 跟紧
Steady as you are and stay close.
捷德中队 可以进行编队护航
Jade Squadron, we are clear for convoy formation.
火炬 发送坐标 我们要离开这里了
Torch, transmit coordinates. We're getting out of here.
收到坐标 多泽中校
Coordinates received, Commander Doza.
-准备出发 -收到
- Ready to go. - Copy that.
好了 我们离开这个星球
All right, let's clear the planet
跳跃回巨像站
and jump back to the Colossus.
等等 先不要执行命令
Hold that order.
有敌机来了
We've got company.
数量很多
And a whole lot of it.
有太多双离子引擎战斗机了
There are too many TIEs!
我们不能跳跃
We can't jump.
那就把他们打散
Then we'll thin them out.
卡兹和休跟我一起
Kaz and Hugh with me.
托拉 海普 诺拉什
Torra, Hype, Norath,
保护穿梭机
protect the shuttles.
我们是唯一的防线
We're the only line of defense,
所以尽量持续攻击那些双离子引擎战斗机
so try to keep the TIEs hurting.
火炬和我从正面迎击他们
Torch and I will hit them head on
你们两个在侧翼攻击
while you two flank them.
-收到 -收到
- Copy that. - Copy that.
原来托拉是跟她学来的
Whoa. So that's where Torra gets it.
来吧 CB 我们不能让她把所有
Come on, CB. We can't let her have all the--
卡兹
Kaz?
你是在逗我吗
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!
目标确认
Targets confirmed.
摧毁那些穿梭机
I want those shuttles destroyed.
533 看看这
Look at this, 533.
王牌飞行员和抵抗组织勾结
The Aces colluding with the Resistance.
今天真是越来越棒了
My day just got a whole lot better.
好了 咱们来处理这个
Okay, we got this.
你不该在这的
You shouldn't be here.
卡兹 你后面有敌机 交给我吧
You got a shadow, Kaz. I'm on it.
谢谢你掩护我 休
Whoo! Thanks for watching my back, Hugh.
好了 大家保持清醒
Okay, everyone stay sharp.
一旦穿梭机到达逃离高度 我们就跳跃
As soon as we get the shuttles to escape altitude, we jump.
坚持住啊
Come on.
坚持住
Come on!
2号♥穿梭机被击中
Shuttle two's been hit!
这就来
On my way!
舰长 你怎么样
Captain, what's your status?
我们的超光速引擎被击中了
Um, our hyperdrive's been hit.
需要时间来修复
Going to take time to get it back up.
别管我们了 跳跃逃走吧
You're go--have to jump without us.
我们不会丢下你们不管的
We're not leaving you behind.
尽你所能修好引擎
Do what you can to get it back online.
我们帮你争取时间
We'll buy you some time.
他们干掉了一半人了
They're taking out half the squad.
我们需要撤退
We need to fall back.
不允许 533
Negative, 533.
我们必须完成任务
We're finishing this mission.
看到他了 CB 这个人很厉害
I see him, CB. This guy's good.
抓住你了
There we are.
什么
What the--
不
No!
诱饵做得好 胜太
Nice job playing bait, Kazuda.
随时效劳 凡妮莎
Any-- Anytime, Venisa.
加里克中尉牺牲了
Lieutenant Galek is gone.
533 现在你说了算
You're in charge now, 533.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
塔姆 我们该怎么办
Tam, what do we do?
等等 我看到一架穿梭机露出攻击角度了
Wait, I see an opening on a shuttle.
我去试试
I'm going for it.
拉克林 不 等等
Rucklin, no, wait!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
超光速引擎怎么样了 舰长
How's that hyperdrive looking, captain?
还在修
Still working on it.
应该马上就好了
Should be ready soon.
托拉 我们得掩护3号♥穿梭机
Torra, we need cover on shuttle three.
我看到一架敌机来了
I've got one TIE inbound.
-诺拉什 -我看到他了
- Norath! - I see him.
-太棒了 -不
- Yes! - No!
所有穿梭机和护卫机立即跳跃
All shuttles and escorts jump now!
我不相信
I can't believe it.
那些无辜的人们
All those innocent people,
都死了
gone.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
所有战机 返回基地
All fighters, return to base.
DT-533
DT-533.
尽管这次任务失败了
Even though this mission was a failure,
但在你的指挥下 抵抗组织的
one of the three Resistance shuttles
其中一架穿梭机被成功摧毁了
was successfully destroyed under your command.
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset.
要知道 加里克中尉
Understand that Lieutenant Galek died
是为了第一秩序而捐躯
in service to the First Order
她是一位优秀的指挥官
and was a fine squadron commander,
但同样 她的死也为其他人创造了机会
but her failure has now created opportunities for others.
多亏了你 让我们一直所担心的
There is one less group of Resistance
抵抗组织的力量又削弱了
we have to worry about, thanks to you.
DT-533
DT-533,
你现在被提升为中队长了
you are now promoted to squadron leader.
多谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我摧毁了那架穿梭机
I destroyed that shuttle.
如果说有谁配做中队长
If anyone deserves to be squad leader,
那必然是我 而不是你
it's me, not you.
这不是我要求的 拉克林
I didn't ask for this, Rucklin.
但你还是升官了
Ah, but you got it anyway.
真好笑 你总是这么幸运
Funny how it always works out for you.
抵抗组织信任我们
The Resistance was counting on us.
-但我们失败了 -都是我的错
- We failed. - It's all my fault.
我早该看到那架敌机飞来的
I should've seen that TIE coming.
不 不 是我太自大了
No, no, I was too cocky.
我该一直盯着穿梭机的
I should've been watching the shuttle.
听好了
Listen up,
你们所有人都该明白
because it's important you all understand this.
无论我们多么努力的拯救每个人
No matter how hard we try to save everyone,
战争总是会有牺牲
there's always going to be loss in war.
但只有我们失去希望时 才是真正的失败
But we only truly fail when we lose hope.
那些新成员是因为我们才逃出来的
Those recruits made it out because of us.
这就是胜利
That's a victory.
这并没有让事情变得容易起来
It still doesn't make it any easier,
看看第一秩序的实力
seeing what the First Order's capable of.
我是说 如果塔姆也在其中呢
I mean, what if Tam was in one of those TIEs?
我们不能这样假设
We can't assume that.
我们只能希望她
All we can hope is that she,
或其他任何人 能意识到
or anyone else, for that matter,
第一秩序到底是什么样的
realizes what the First Order truly is.
放弃 是最容易的出路
Giving up on people is the easy way out.
但我们可以做到更好
We're better than that.
他们说得对
They're right.
来吧
Come on.
来给我们的客人
Let's go give our guests
一个巨像站应有的欢迎仪式吧
a proper Colossus welcome.
你的话语总是能鼓舞人心
You always had a way with words.
话语有时候比其他方法更有效
They're more effective on some than others.
第一秩序在数量上占据优势
The First Order may have us beat in numbers,
但我们韧性十足
but we're resilient.
我知道我要你付出了很多 伊曼纽尔
I know this was a big ask, Imanuel.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表