剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I already tried.
你得飞到那东西底下
You have to try and get underneath that thing and--
继续开火
Again! Fire!
左满舵
Hard to port!
卡兹 我们不能袖手旁观
Kaz, we can't just sit here.
我们得做些什么
We gotta do something!
克拉甘在干什么
What is Kragan doing?
斯纳尔和德雷尔被击落了
Snarl and Drell are down.
我们失去三艘飞船了
That's the third ship we've lost,
如果再不撤退 下一个就是我们
and if we don't retreat, we are going to be next.
撤退 不可能
Retreat? Ha! Never!
需要我提醒你 如果你没有飞船
Should I point out that you'll cease to be a captain
就不是舰长了吗
if you no longer have a ship?
全体撤退
All ships retreat!
难以置信 克拉甘撤退了
I don't believe it! Kragan's retreating!
那个东西应该不会这么轻易放过他们
I don't think that creature's gonna let him.
克拉甘 它跟上来了
Kragan, it's gaining on us!
什么 加大功率
What? More power to the engines.
快不了了
We can't go any faster.
我们甩不掉它
We are not going to outrun this thing.
别担心 辛娜拉 我们来了
Don't worry, Synara. We're on it.
攻击它的要害 托拉
All right, let's hit it where it hurts, Torra.
收到
Copy that.
你们安全了 辛娜拉
You're all clear, Synara.
谢谢 卡兹
Thank you, Kaz.
你应该听他的 克拉甘
You should have listened to him, Kragan.
现在我们空手而归了
Now we are going back empty-handed.
克拉甘 我的贾库斯克呢
Well, Kragan, where's my jakoosk?
大家都饿坏了
People are really hungry here.
多泽的王牌飞行员影响我执行任务
Well...Doza's Aces interfered with my mission.
大家只能继续饿肚子
Everyone will remain hungry,
多亏了你们的上尉
and you can thank your captain for that.
太荒唐了 说好有饭吃的
This is ridiculous! I was promised a meal!
我的饭呢
Oh, where's my meal?
克拉甘 刚刚真险啊
Hey, Kragan, that was intense, huh?
还好我们帮了你们
Good thing, uh, we were there to help ya out.
别指望他感谢你 卡兹
Don't expect him to thank you, Kaz.
他的失败意味着大家都没饭吃了
His failure means we all lose,
都怪多泽 害的我们落入如此境地
and it's Doza's fault for puttin' us here.
我今晚就走
I'm leavin' tonight,
欢迎你们跟我一起走
and I welcome any of you to come with me.
多泽上尉
Captain Doza, sir,
任务彻底失败
the mission was a complete failure.
克拉甘把锅全甩给你了
And Kragan convinced everybody that the whole mess is your fault!
他说的也有点道理
Well...I suppose he's not entirely wrong.
我是舰长
I am the captain,
所以我得保证飞船上每个人都能安居乐业
so the wellbeing of everyone on this ship is my responsibility.
Z阿姨和其他人今晚就要走了
Aunt Z and the others are leaving tonight.
既然这是你的职责
If they're your responsibility,
那只有让他们留下才是最安全的
the only way to keep them safe is to keep them here.
如果有人选择留下
If anyone chooses to stay,
我会继续照顾他们
I will continue to look out for them.
否则 我也无能为力
Otherwise, there's nothing more I can do.
父亲 你真的没事吗
Father... are you sure you're okay?
是的 我没事
Yes, I-- I'm fine.
别担心 托拉 我们会挺过去的
Don't worry, Torra. We will get through this.
我从没见过我爸压力这么大
I've never seen my father this stressed.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
巴格斯
Buggles!
下来
Get down from there!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 巴格斯
Okay, Buggles, yes, yes.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you too.
我们好好想想
Okay, uh, let's think about this.
腹部是贾库斯克唯一的要害
The underside is the jakoosk's only weak spot.
也是我们唯一可以造成伤害的地方
It's the one place we've been able to hit successfully.
但在我们射击之前 它就会自我保护
But it shields itself before we can get a clear shot.
从上面保护
From above.
但是如果我们可以降到那个生物的下面
But...if we could get down to the surface below the creature...
那我们就可以击中它的腹部了
Then we could get a clear shot of its underside!
但是小爆破枪打不下来
But we'll need more than just small blasters to take it down.
我有办法了
I think I've got it.
塔姆离开前 她在研究
Before Tam left, she was working on
火球号♥的高能炮
a high-powered cannon for the Fireball.
但她还没装上去
But she never got a chance to install it.
那门炮一直放在耶格尔的仓库里
It's just been sitting in Yeager's garage.
大炮 完美
A cannon? That's perfect!
没错 虽然还需要外部能量
Yeah, I'll just need to bring an external power source,
但我觉得应该可以
but I think that'll do the trick.
那个贾库斯克肯定想不到的
That jakoosk won't know what's coming.
希望大炮有用
I hope this cannon works.
我也是
Me too.
CB 你听到那个声音了吗
CB, do you hear that noise?
什么
What?!
什么
What?
不
No!
卡兹 你没事吧
Kaz? You doing okay?
没事 完全没问题
Yep! No problems at all.
尽在掌握
Totally under control over here.
不用担心 我没事
Nothing to worry about. I'm fine.
巴格斯
Buggles!
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
天哪 如果托拉发现你也来了
Oh, man, Torra's gonna kill me
她会杀了我的
if she finds out you came along.
老实待着
Now, stay put!
不 不要咬
No! You do not chew it!
那 巴格斯 这不是玩具
That is--Buggles, that is not a toy!
卡兹
Kaz!
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing!
没什么 什么事都没有
Noth-ing! Absolutely nothing.
我只是检查一下有没有忘带东西
Just, uh, just making sure that I didn't forget anything.
巴格斯
Buggles?
你把巴格斯带来了
You brought Buggles here?
我不是故意的
I didn't bring him on purpose!
他一定是趁我不注意偷偷溜到我飞船上的
He must have snuck on my ship when I wasn't looking.
巴格斯
Buggles?
巴格斯
Buggles!
巴格斯
Buggles!
巴格斯 我真是服了
Buggles! Ohh! I can't believe this!
巴格斯
Buggles!
我来了 别担心
I'm on it. I'm on it! Don't worry.
巴格斯
Buggles!
巴格斯 快回来
Buggles? Here, boy!
瞧你干的好事 卡兹
See what you did, Kaz?
巴格斯
Buggles?
巴格斯 快回来
Buggles? Uhh. Come here, boy.
巴格斯 出来吧
Buggles! Come on out--
托拉
Torra!
托拉
Torra!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 炸了它
Yeah! Just blast it!
好 我们必须击中它的腹部
Okay. We have to hit its underside.
我们要在那家伙之前找到巴格斯
Find Buggles before that thing does.
巴格斯
Buggles!
快跑
Run!
等等 你们在这里干什么
Wait! What are you guys doing here?
别被杀了啊
Trying not to get ki-i-i... i-i-i-illed!
不 不 不 你们不能这样
No! No, no, you can't do that!
那是我们的飞船
Those are our ships!
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表