剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
我告诉你这次任务会很危险
I told you this mission was dangerous!
我不知道达默龙中校在哪里
I don't know where Commander Dameron is,
但他会来的 我知道
but he'll be here. I know it.
他当然会来
Sure, he'll get here.
我只是希望我们能坚持到他来
I just hope that we'll be here long enough to see him!
你们俩集中精神
Lock it up, you two.
赶紧离开这里
Let's get out of here!
我们不能撤退
We can't retreat.
新共和国指挥部说我们要把
New Republic Command says we have to deliver
情报带给抵抗组织
the intel to the Resistance.
我们都不知道是什么样的情报
We don't even know what this intel's about!
敌军在攻击我们
Well, we're being shot at,
所以应该挺重要的
so it seems pretty important.
我们都碰不到他
We can't even touch him!
好吧 我来送情报
Fine, I'll deliver the intel.
你们回基地 这是命令
You guys report back to base. That's an order!
你发誓你会跟着我们回去的
Promise you'll be right behind us.
我能行
I've got this.
我们第一秩序的朋友
Our First Order friend here...
他会希望从来没见到我的
He'll wish he never met me.
就是现在
Now!
他们成功了吗
Did they make it?
他们跳到超空间了吗
Did they jump to hyperspace?
好的 很好
All right! Great!
没有动力了吗
Power's down?
重新启动要多久
Well, how long's it gonna take to get it back?
C4
C4?
要多久
How long?
C4
C4!
星球大战:抵抗组织
第一季 第一集
你还太年轻吗
You're too young to die?
我才太年轻呢
I'm too young to die!
他们又没办法把我拼回去
And they can't put me back together!
快点
Come on!
是波·达默龙
Poe Dameron!
稳住 小鬼 有我在
Hold tight, kid. I got you.
我知道 BB-8
I know, BB-8.
我不敢相信这孩子还活着
I can't believe the kid's still in one piece.
这架钛战机真棒
This TIE's a real ace,
但我来救他
but I'll take care of him.
不 我们不能坐以待毙
No, we can't just sit here.
如果你不能重新启动引擎 把武器给我
If you can't get the engines back on, give me the weapons.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
达默龙中校
Commander Dameron!
小鬼 我现在有点忙
Kind of busy right now, kid.
-我有个主意 -带他过来
- I've got an idea. - Bring him this way!
我有个惊喜
I've got a surprise.
我知道你在想什么
I see what you're thinking.
告诉我时机就好
Just say when.
现在
Now!
打中他了
That got him.
下次 我们下次再击毁他 BB
Next time. We'll get him next time, BB.
很好 小鬼 你叫什么名字
Great work, kid. What's your name?
-卡兹 -谢谢你 卡兹
- Kaz. - Well, thanks, Kaz.
上来吧 我们来修理你的飞船
Come on board, and we'll patch up your ship.
上来
On board?
上哪去
On board what?
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
我从来没有想过我会看到这种战舰
I never thought I'd see one of these,
更别说上来了
let alone be on board.
这是经典战舰
It's a classic.
这"老姑娘"经历了风风雨雨
This old girl saw action,
从斯卡里夫战役到贾库
from the Battle of Scarif all the way up to Jakku.
我 我不敢相信我真的
I-I can't believe I'm really here
和波·达默龙在一架抵抗组织战舰上
on a Resistance ship with Poe Dameron!
你是家喻户晓啊
You're the pilot everybody talks about back home!
你也不赖
You're a pretty good pilot yourself.
你打中了那架红色钛战机
You scored a hit on that red TIE.
从来没有人能做到过
No one else has ever done that...
当然 除了我
Except me, of course.
有好的团队配合
Well, it's a... It's a lot easier
就容易得多
when you've got good teamwork.
我们需要你这样的飞行员
You know, we could use a pilot like you...
能随机应变的
Someone who improvises.
想过要申请加入吗
Ever think of signing up?
申请加入
Signing up?
加入抵抗组织
For the Resistance.
当然
I mean, yeah.
我 一直都想
I thought about it... A lot.
但是我父亲不会允许的
But... my father wouldn't approve.
他是一名参议员
He's a senator.
他替我规划好了人生
Has this whole plan for me.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我在发掘特质的事上眼光很准
I've got an eye for this sort of thing,
无论这种特质是什么 你都具备
and whatever that thing is, you've got it.
达默龙中校
Commander Dameron,
奥加纳将军立刻要见你
General Organa requests your presence immediately.
莱娅·奥加纳将军
General Leia Organa?
独一无二
The one and only.
那情报呢
Hey, how about that intel?
这是重点 对吧
That was the whole point of all this, right?
告诉将军 我
Tell the general that I...
我觉得她是整个星系
I think she's the bravest person
最勇敢的人
in the whole galaxy.
她的确是
Yes, she is.
还有 代我向她问好
Also, tell her I said hello.
代我向她问好
"Tell the general I said hello"?
卡兹
Kaz.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
别评论了 你们俩
Cut the commentary, you two.
告诉我吧台在哪里
Just... just show me where the refresher is.
C4 BB-8呢
Hey, C4, where's BB-8?
他去找波了吗
He went to talk to Poe?
他朝哪里去了
Which way did he go?
好吧 那就留在这里
Fine, then stay here.
我四处看看
I'm just gonna have a look around.
我觉得是她
I think it's her.
她就在门后面
She's right behind this door!
将军
General!
你在监视我吗
Were you spying on me?
我 监视 不可能
Me? Spy? Never.
我会讲得很快
Look, this is all gonna come at you pretty fast,
所以好好听着
so listen up.
你给我们的情报
That intel you gave us...
是秘密线报
That was a message from a secret source.
它确认了我们一直以来所担心的
It confirms what we've been afraid of...
第一秩序正在计划全面进攻
The First Order is planning a full-scale attack
新共和国
on the New Republic.
那我们要做些什么
Then we have to do something.
我们必须要制止他们
We have to stop them!
我收到的命令是找到他们从哪里进攻
My orders are to find out where that attack
什么时候进攻
is going to come from and when.
我来帮你
And I'm gonna help.
你给王牌飞行员的任何任务
Whatever the job is that you give to ace pilots.
你知道的 王牌飞行员任务
You know, the ace pilot job.
你能相信这孩子吗 BB-8
Can you believe this kid, BB-8?
对 他相信我
Yeah, he believes me!
BB-8知道抵抗组织需要翔野胜太
BB-8 knows the Resistance needs Kazuda Xiono!
拜托了 波
Please, Poe.
无论是什么特质 我都具备
I've got whatever that thing is!
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表