剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
Are you mad? Clearly, this is a trap.
你们都看出来了 不是吗
You both see that, don't you?
可能是 上尉
It could be, Captain,
为什么塔姆会亲自用尼库的密♥码♥联♥系♥我们
by why would Tam personally contact us with Neeku's code?
我相信她已经准备好离开第一秩序了
I believe that she's ready to leave the First Order,
她已决心离开了
that she's had a change of heart.
你离开帝国的时候也一样
You had one when you left the Empire.
如果我们和托拉面临同样的情况
If we were facing the same situation with Torra,
我们会冒任何风险帮她安全回家
we would take any risk to return her home safely.
不是吗 伊曼纽尔
Wouldn't we, Imanuel?
乘第一秩序的穿梭机去
Take the First Order shuttle.
你们会吸引较少的注意力
You'll attract less attention.
谢谢你 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
保持通讯畅通 用安全频道
Keep your comms open and on a secure frequency.
愿原力与你们同在
May the Force be with you both.
怎么了 533
What's going on, 533?
管好你自己的事 798
Mind your own business, 798.
我也想知道你在做什么 塔玛拉
I'd like to know what you're doing as well, Tamara.
蒂尔尼探员
Agent Tierny.
我正在准备我的双离子引擎战斗机
I'm just preparing my TIE
等会要带手下上训练课
for the training session I'm leading.
我以为那是在D-13机库
I thought that was in Hangar D-13?
一定是行动部把它转移到了另一个机库
Operations must have moved it to a different hangar.
798 协助她
798, assist her.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我不敢相信我们又回到了卡斯蒂隆
I can't believe we're back on Castilon.
没有巨像站 这里很寂寞
It feels so lonely here without the Colossus.
我想这就是我第一次在这里比赛时
I think this is the same ring I crashed into
撞上的环
the first time I raced here.
好吧 现在我们静候塔姆
All right, now we wait for Tam
希望她没有带别人来
and hope she doesn't have company with her.
好的 中队 我们要飞到
Okay, squadron, we'll be training
塔什托区训练
in the Tashtor sector.
塔什托区
"Tashtor"?
等等 卡斯蒂隆 你收到授权了吗
Wait, Castilon? Has this been authorized?
别质疑你的上级 798
Don't question your superior officer, 798.
听从我的命令
Just follow my orders.
今天晚些时候我会收到行动部的报告
I'll have the report from Operations later today.
长官 里沃拉中尉的训练中队
Sir, Lieutenant Ryvora's training squadron
跳跃到另一个星系了
jumped to another system.
去哪里了
Where?
远程传感器显示是卡斯蒂隆
Long-range sensors indicate Castilon.
看来你的新中队长想家了
Well, it seems your new squadron leader is feeling homesick.
不得不承认
Got to admit,
回到这个老水球上真好
it's nice being back on this old water ball.
这里有很多祥和的回忆
A lot of peaceful memories here.
在你出现之前
Before you showed up.
你知道 当我第一次见到塔姆的时候
You know, when I first met Tam,
她刚刚离家出走去当赛车手
she had just run away from home to be a racer.
实际上 让我想起了我哥哥马库斯
Reminded me a lot of my brother Marcus, actually,
从来没有在一个地方呆太久
and never stayed in one place too long.
她来到巨像站比赛 输得精光
She came to the Colossus to race and lost everything.
为了生存不得不卖♥♥掉她的飞船
Had to sell her ship just to survive.
她只想继续比赛
All she ever wanted to do was race and keep moving,
继续前进
keep going.
你为什么不把火球号♥给她
Why didn't you just give her the Fireball ?
因为如果我这样做了 我担心她会直接离开
Ah, 'cause if I did, I was worried she'd just take off.
去别的地方比赛 我不想失去她
Race somewhere else. I didn't want to lose her.
是塔姆
It's Tam!
还有同伴
And company.
哦 不
Oh, no.
中队 训练要稍等一下了
Squadron, training will have to wait.
我看到一架几个月前就被报告失踪了的穿梭机
I see a shuttle that was reported missing months ago.
跟我来 别开火
Follow me and do not engage.
-卡兹 -我们这是坐以待毙
- Kaz... - We're sitting gorgs out here!
有人站在比赛环上
There's somebody standing on that racing ring?
卡兹 耶格尔
Kaz? Yeager?
他们是抵抗组织 所有战机开火
They're Resistance! All TIEs fire!
CB 准备穿梭机
CB, prep the shuttle!
快点
Hurry!
中队 停火
Squadron, stand down!
我说了 退后
I said, stand down!
-一定是塔姆 -你确定
- That must be Tam! - You sure?
还有谁会朝着另一架双离子引擎战斗机开火
Who else would fire on another TIE?
塔姆
Tam!
看来你破译了我的信息
I see you decoded my message.
是的 其实是尼库
Yeah, uh, Neeku did.
我是说 是我们 而且
I--I mean, we did, and--
耶格尔 我
Yeager, I, uh...
很高兴见到你 塔姆
Good to see you, Tam.
我从没想过你会在这里
I never would have thought you'd be here.
为什么
Why is that?
我觉得你不再信任我了
I didn't think you trusted me anymore.
看到你之前那些行为 说实话
After what you did, I won't lie,
这确实很困难
it is difficult.
但耶格尔你确实为卡兹和抵抗组织骗了我
But, Yeager, you did lie-- about Kaz, the Resistance.
这是为了你好
It was for your own good,
但我从没想过你居然会蠢到
but I never thought you'd be so foolish as to--
好了 二位
Come on, you two.
我们没吵架的时间了
We--we don't have time for this.
我们回家
Let's go home,
然后你们想怎么吵都行
and then you guys can argue all you want.
等等 我们不能抛下拉克林
Wait, we can't leave Rucklin.
他可能是个笨蛋 但我不能抛下他
He may be a shmoob, but I can't just abandon him.
拉克林
Rucklin?
他
Oh, he's, uh...
他比看起来重
Oh, he's heavier than he looks.
什么东西刚刚冲出超空间了
What just came out of hyperspace?
不好
Oh, no.
大家快走 我们离开这
Okay, everyone move. Move, let's go.
启动 CB
Hit it, CB!
他们想困住我们
Ah, they're trying to pin us down.
我们得通过那艘歼星舰
We have to get past that destroyer
再跳跃回家
in order to jump back home.
CB 准备好跳跃了吗
CB, set to jump?
卡兹 联络巨像站 告诉他们我们要回去了
Kaz, contact the Colossus. Tell them we're coming.
多泽上尉 我们接到了塔姆 而且
Captain Doza, we've got Tam and we're--
什么 我们被牵引波束拉住了
What? We're caught in a tractor beam.
卡兹 卡兹 你在吗
Kaz? Kaz, are you there?
卡兹 请回话
Kaz, please respond.
他们还干扰了我们的通讯系统
And they've jammed our comms.
-塔姆 -不是我 耶格尔
- Tam? - It wasn't me, Yeager.
是你让我们卷进这些麻烦的
Well, you got us into this mess.
你打算怎么带我们出去
How are you going to get us out?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, uh,
还记得你和我说过的那种操作吗
remember that maneuver you told me about?
你在贾库战争中做到的那个
The one you pulled off at the Battle of Jakku?
-什么操作 -不行 我们不能这么做
- What maneuver? - No, no, we're not doing that.
这艘飞船不一样
This is a different ship.
无法保证成功
There's no guarantee it'll work.
什么成功
What will work?
你已经没有选择了
It's not like you have much of a choice here.
在死亡和被抓中选择 我会选被抓
Between die or captured, I'll take captured.
我同意 被抓比死亡好多了
I'm agreeing with that. Captured is better than death.
出什么事了
What happened?
塔姆
Tam?
这里出什么事了
What is going on here?
巴拉贝什星系
Barabesh system?
你知道他们会直接杀了你
You know they'll just kill you.
抱歉 另一个选择是什么来着
Sorry, what was the other option?
-好吧 就这么办 -怎么办
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表