剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
陛下 这就是市场
And this, Your Majesty, is the marketplace,
既然现在我们找到了新家
which will hopefully be bustling again
希望能再次热闹起来
now that we have found a new home,
非常感谢你 伟大的女王
largely thanks to you, great queen.
呃 欢迎
Uh, welcome.
欢迎 伟大的女王
Welcome, oh, great queen,
光临鄙店
to my humble establishment.
我请你尝尝我们家乡星球上的美味
I invite you to taste a delicacy of our home planet.
我呈上 一个高格蛙
I present...a gorg!
你真是太好了
That is very kind of you.
哇 我 我以前从没见过女王
Wow, I-I-I have never met a queen before.
这些高格蛙长得很大
These gorgs grow to be quite large.
请这边走
Please, this way.
那你为什么不在上面比赛呢
So why aren't you up there racing?
你现在是王牌了
You're an Ace now.
这是你一直想要的 对吧
This is what you've always wanted, right?
我一直在想 耶格尔
I've been thinking about it, Yeager,
我就是不能待在这里不参加战斗
and I just can't stay here and sit out the fight.
我想是时候离开巨像站了
I think it's time for me to leave the Colossus.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第二季 第十六集
我很快就要离开巨像站来找你了 诺拉斯
I'll be leaving the Colossus shortly to join you, Norath.
太好了
Great.
尽快赶到这里 卡兹
Get here as soon as you can, Kaz,
如果可能的话 在两天之内
within two rotations if possible.
然后我们和其他人会合
We'll then rendezvous with the others.
明白 我马上就走
Understood. I'll leave right away.
通过加密通道发送坐标
Sending coordinates through an encrypted channel.
我很高兴有你加入 伙计
Ah, I'm excited to have you on board, buddy.
抵抗组织需要能找到的所有好飞行员
The Resistance needs all the good pilots we can get.
期待很快与你见面
See you soon.
所以
So...
听起来你要离开我们了
sounds like you'll be leaving us.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我明白你为什么不想战斗
I understand why you don't want to fight.
我父亲希望我不要卷入其中
My father would prefer that I don't get involved,
但那不是我
but that's just not who I am.
我尊重你
I respect that.
你是个好人 胜太
You are a good person, Kazuda.
祝你好运
I wish you the best of luck.
我很荣幸 多泽上尉
It's been an honor, Captain Doza.
我真的希望这个地方是你一直在找的
I truly hope this place will be the safe haven
安全的避难所
you've been looking for.
轨道探测器出发 长官
Orbital probes are away, sir.
每小时报告他们发现的一切
I want an hourly report on whatever they find.
如果我们要找到巨像站
We cannot overlook the smallest detail
就不能放过任何细节
if we're going to find Colossus.
DT-533 为什么你没戴头盔
DT-533, why is your helmet off.
拉克林
Ah, Rucklin.
你在下面干什么
What are you doing down here?
我等得都要发疯了
I'm going stir crazy with all this waiting around.
他们什么时候让我们再飞一次
When will they let us fly again?
我听说有探测器出去搜索了
I hear there are probes in the hunt,
他们肯定很快就会发现什么
and they're sure to turn up something soon.
你会有机会的 学员
You'll get your chance, Cadet.
看看第一秩序在成就什么大业
Look what the First Order is accomplishing.
我们已经控制了大部分大型星系
We've secured most of the major systems.
很快 我们就能控制整个宇宙了
Soon, we'll have control over the entire galaxy,
你和我会留下我们的印记
and you and I will make our mark.
只要能让我回到太空
As long as it gets me back out there.
你离开我们是什么意思 卡兹
What-what do you mean you are leaving us, Kaz?
尼库 我必须这么做
Neeku, I have to do this.
求你试着理解
Please, try to understand.
卡兹 你是我最好的朋友
Oh, Kaz, you are my bestest friend.
我将永远想念你
I will forever miss you.
尼库
Neeku.
给 我要给你这个
Here, I want you to have this.
这是我的第一个赛车奖杯
It's my first racing trophy.
我最珍贵的东西
My most prized possession.
哦 我
Oh, I--
我将永远珍藏这破烂又重要的小饰物 胜太
I will cherish this damaged-yet-symbolic trinket forever, Kazuda.
我非常感谢你
My greatest thanks to you.
你已经成为我最好的
You've become my best--
我最好的朋友 尼库
my bestest friend, too, Neeku.
我有过最好的经历
Best I ever had.
不能 不能呼吸了
Can't-can't breathe.
尼库
Neeku.
所以是真的
So it's true.
你确实要走了
You are leaving.
辛娜拉 托拉
Synara. Torra.
你怎么能走掉
How can you just take off?
你是王牌 王牌要团结一致
You're an Ace! Aces stick together!
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I'm-- I know, I'm sorry.
我会想念和你一起执行飞行任务的 托拉
I'm gonna miss flying with you out there, Torra.
出去 大家都出去
Out, everyone out.
我需要单独和卡兹谈谈
I need to speak to Kaz alone.
我也会想你的 胜太
I'll miss you too, Kazuda.
你知道你要去哪里吗
Do you even know where you're going?
巴图附近的一个会合点
A rendezvous point near Batuu.
我有坐标
I have the coordinates.
好吧 好吧 我希望你
Okay, well, well, I want you to, uh---
我要你
I want you to...
开走火球号♥
take the Fireball.
真的
Really?
你要给我火球号♥吗
You're giving me the Fireball?
是啊 我不知道该说什么
Yeager, I don't know what to say.
别搞坏你的伺服马达 铁桶
Don't blow a servomotor, Bucket.
我知道她很旧了 但如果你对她好
I know she's old, but if you're good to her,
她会对你好的
she'll be good to you.
我知道她对你很重要
I know she means a lot to you.
非常感谢你 耶格尔
Thank you so much, Yeager.
照顾好她
Just keep her safe
自己在外面小心点
and watch yourself out there.
我会好好照顾她的 铁桶
I will, Bucket. She'll be in good hands.
我知道 铁桶
I know, Bucket.
和刚来这的时候相比 你变了很多 胜太
You've changed a lot since you first got here, Kazuda.
你不再是跟着波的那个笨手笨脚的孩子了
You're not the awkward kid that came here with Poe.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
别担心 CB
Don't worry, CB.
我们的决定是正确的
We're making the right decision.
好了 CB 开始计算参数
All right, CB, start calculations
准备跳入超空间
for the jump to hyperspace.
等等 是什么在扫描我们
Wait, what's scanning us?
是第一秩序
It's the First Order.
我看到他们了 CB
I see them, CB!
飞弹的速度好快 坐稳了
Ah, they're coming in too fast. Hang on.
追踪导弹 不好
Homing missiles? Oh, no!
对啊 追踪导弹
Oh, homing missiles.
加油啊
Come on!
这些导弹是你的吧
I think these belong to you!
我的头
Oh, my head.
CB 你没事吧
CB, you okay?
CB
CB!
好极了
Ah, wonderful.
我们收到了信♥号♥♥ 长官
We're picking up a transmission, sir.
艾欧斯星附近的轨道探测器发来了这张图片
One of our orbital probes near Aeos Prime sent this image.
看来是我们的朋友 翔野胜太
It looks like our friend, Kazuda Xiono.
巨像站肯定就在附近
The Colossus can't be far behind.
艾欧斯星上的住民
Aeos Prime, home to a race of people
曾经和反抗军合作过
who once collaborated with the Rebel Alliance.
我们早就该把他们都杀光
We should have wiped them out before.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表