剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
是的 我们正需要一个像你这样的好机械师
Ah, yes, we could use a good mechanic like you.
哦 怎么了 克拉甘先生
Oh? How so, Kragan, sir?
你是这里的首席机械师 是吗
You are the chief mechanic here, yes?
一位杰出的工程师
An unparalleled engineer.
你说得我都脸红了
You are making me blush--
当然了 这只是一种修辞
figuratively speaking, of course.
尼克托人不会脸红
Niktos are not physically capable of blushing.
我们缺乏除了绿色之外的所有色素
We lack all non-green pigments,
-包括红色 粉色 紫色 -好了好了
- including red, pink, purple- - Yes, yes, yes, yes.
我需要像你这样的人来帮我修一下东西
I could use someone like you to help me fix something
这样对整个空间站都有好处
that would greatly benefit this station.
我就是为这件事来的
Well, that is what I am here for.
无论你有什么需要 我都会尽可能帮助你
I will help you with whatever you need.
很好 跟我来
Very good. Now, come with me.
我有说过吗
Did I ever mention
我一直都很想成为一名海盗
how I have always wanted to become a pirate?
尼库 尼库 尼库
Neeku, Neeku, Neeku!
这味道好恶心
Oh, that was rancid.
我到底喝了什么
What did I just drink?
这不要紧
Ah, it doesn't matter.
就算你知道是什么 味道还是一样恶心
Knowing won't make it taste any better.
告诉我 尼库
Tell me, Neeku,
你对机器人有多少了解
what do you know about droids?
我对机器人的了解还挺广泛的
Oh, I have quite an extensive knowledge of droids.
几乎是任何种类
Almost any kind, really.
航♥空♥技工机器人 安保机器人
Astromech droids, security droids,
-管控机器人 -是 我知道
- protocol droids. - Yes, yes, yes, I understand.
你了解这些机器人吗
So, what do you make of these?
巴克托德第四级B2 SBD
Ooh, Baktoid Combat Automata
自动战斗超级机器人
fourth degree B2 SBD Super Battle Droids?
这些机器人很罕见
Those are extremely rare.
你这边的数量还不少
There are quite a lot of them.
你打算用它们来做什么
What do you plan on using them for?
这是送给巨像站的礼物
They are a gift for the Colossus
向多泽表示我们是同一战线的
to show Doza we are all on the same side.
现在第一秩序在追捕我们
Now that the First Order is after us,
我觉得我们也需要更多安保力量
I thought we could use more security.
但这些机器人很陈旧了
But they are old.
需要升级
They need updating.
终于出来了
Ugh, finally.
那个箱子里的空间可不怎么大
There was not a lot of space in that container.
我需要对核心进行深度调整
I am going to need a deep core adjustment.
小心点
Hey, be careful!
你会破坏到B1的 他可算重大发现
You will damage the B1. He is quite a find.
收到 我的电路设计很精巧
Roger, I have delicate circuits.
这玩意肯定是附赠品
Must have been thrown in for free when I bought the lot.
如果能让这些机器人正常运行
If we can get these droids fully operational,
它们可以帮忙保护巨像站
they can help protect the Colossus.
毕竟 多泽需要尽可能多的帮助
After all, Doza needs all the help he can get.
你能修好它们吗 尼库
Can you fix them, Neeku?
我觉得我可以
Hmm, I believe I can.
谢谢你给我这次机会
Uh, thank you for affording me this opportunity
来让我接触如此罕见的科技
to work on such rare technology.
你们都听到了 伙计们
You heard him, mates!
我们有机械师了
We got ourselves a mechanic!
德雷尔 瓦里克
Drell, Valik!
帮助尼库修复机器人 赶紧的
Help Neeku fix the droids, quickly,
不能让任何人干扰你们 明白吗
and do not let anyone interfere, understood?
特别是辛娜拉
Particularly Synara.
明白 船长
Understood, Captain.
-来吧 B1 -收到
- Come along, B1. - Roger.
我们知道该怎么做
We know what to do.
辛娜拉
Hey, Synara.
卡兹 你怎么来了
Kaz, what brings you here?
只是尼库最近的举动有点奇怪
It's just, Neeku's been acting a bit weird lately.
多泽和耶格尔也是
Same with Doza and Yeager.
克拉甘也是
Yeah, so is Kragan.
最近大家好像都有秘密瞒着我
Everyone seems to be keeping secrets from me these days.
我也是 现在尼库和那些海盗在一起
Yeah, me, too, and now Neeku's with the pirates
不知道在修些什么东西
fixing who knows what for them.
等等
Wait a minute, wait.
尼库和克拉甘在机库里
Neeku is in the hangar with Kragan?
我只听到他需要一名机械师
All I heard is that he needed a mechanic.
很可疑 对吗
It's suspicious, right?
我想溜回去
I mean, I tried to sneak back in,
但那个地方关得紧紧的
but the place was locked up tight.
这你不用担心
Well, don't worry about that.
我能带你进去
I can get us inside.
这是指定维修区吗 长官
Is this a designated repair facility, sir?
这里大多数垃圾看上去都没什么用
Most of this junk looks useless.
是东西总会有用的 B1
Oh, nothing is useless, B1.
这里有工具有空间还有桌子 你看
There are tools and a space and a table, see?
我们开工吧
Let us begin.
德雷尔 上尉从哪弄来的这些机器人
Drell, where did the captain find these droids?
是打捞上来的吗
Were they salvage?
我不知道 你赶紧修
I don't know. Just fix the droids.
如果我知道来源 我就可以确保
But if I knew where they came from, I could ensure--
修好机器人 尼库
Fix the droids, Neeku.
-别问问题 好吗 -好的
- And no questions, all right? - All right.
我们的时间怎么安排
And what exactly is our time--
我刚刚怎么说的
What did I just say?
"修好机器人" 明白了
"Fix the droids," got it.
B1 把液压扳手递给我好吗
Uh, B1, could you please hand me the hydrospanner?
液压扳手 给
Hydrospanner, here you go.
不是这个 B1
That is not the correct tool, B1.
-那个才是液压扳手 -收到
- The hydrospanner is that one. - Uh, roger.
我是战斗机器人 不是工程机器人
I'm a battle droid, not an engineering droid.
等我们完成对你的修改之后
Well, after we are through with your modifications,
你的用途会更多
you will be something more.
希望无论发生了什么
I just hope whatever is happening
都没我想象的那么糟
isn't as bad as I think it is.
如果我没猜错
If I know Neeku,
尼库不会让事情变得太失控
he won't let anything get too out of hand.
没错 就像毕波那次
Right, like Bibo?
有道理
Uh, yeah, good point.
好了 B1 我已经修好了你的处理内核
All right, B1, I've repaired your processing core.
尼库 怎么花了这么久
Neeku, what is taking so long?
超级战斗机器人已经可以运行
Well, the super battle droids are operational,
卡拉甘长官 但是
Kragan, sir, but--
很好 跟我来
Excellent, come with me.
但我还要修好B1的电路
But I still need to fix B1's circuits.
他会没事的 我们走
He will be fine. Now, let's move.
尼库船长
Captain Neeku?
我还有几个伺服器需要拧紧
I still have some servos that need tightening!
你干得很出色
You have done a marvelous job,
但我希望你明白
but I hope you understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
我不能让你把这件事告诉多泽
That I cannot have you telling Doza about this.
我喜欢这个尼克托人
I like that Nikto.
等我接管飞船之后
After I take over the ship,
我就让他当总工程师
I will make him my chief engineer.
你们都听好了
All right, listen up, you sleemos!
机器人已经准备就绪 是时候来点乐子了
The droids are ready and it's time for a little fun!
高塔是空间站的要地
The Tower is the key to the station.
清空过道 封锁涡轮电梯
Clear the corridors and lock down the turbolifts.
至于多泽上尉
But Captain Doza?
把他留给我
You leave him to me.
行动
Move out!
大事不妙
Oh, this isn't good.
我最好赶紧联♥系♥多泽
I'd better contact Doza.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表