剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
点燃科亚烯
applying flame to the coaxium ...
没时间听你废话了
We don't have time for this.
克拉甘 住手
Kragan, stop!
你会把我们炸回卡斯蒂隆的 住手
You'll blow us back to Castilon! Stop!
用点力
Got to put muscle into it!
向残骸开火
Fire on that wreckage.
太好了
Yes!
不
No!
太险了
Too close.
趁我们还有机会 赶紧逃出去
Okay, let's get out of here while we still can.
利用这些垃圾掩护 王牌们
Use this junk to your advantage, Aces.
这些残骸有什么用
What's the debris going to do?
他们人太多
We're outnumbered!
接得漂亮 尼库
Good catch, Neeku.
我们会被炸死的
We're gonna get destroyed,
你们居然还想着拿更多的东西
and all you care about is more stuff?
我们是海盗
We're pirates!
掠夺是我们的本行
We plunder. It's what we do.
快上加利恩号♥
Everyone to the Galleon, now!
多泽的战士和那些海盗
Doza's fighters and the pirates
这次逃不了了
won't escape us this time.
炸开这些残骸
Blast that debris apart
进入攻击巨像站的射程
and get in firing range of the Colossus.
王牌们 我们拿到科亚烯了
Aces, we have the coaxium.
大家回巨像站
Everyone, back to the Colossus!
你们都听到了 王牌们 撤退
You heard him, Aces. Retreat!
这些家伙还挺厉害
These guys are good.
是啊 因为他们是来杀我们的 不是来比赛的
Yeah, because they're here to destroy us, not to race.
辛娜拉 开左舷炮
Synara, fire portside cannons.
好的
I'm on it.
右舷炮 开火
Starboard cannons, fire!
悠着点 瓦里克
Take her in gently, Valik.
我尽量
I'm trying!
千万别炸
Please don't explode!
这也叫悠着点
You--you call that gentle?
我们已经把科亚烯转移到船上了
We have the coaxium on board.
我们正在前往超光速空间
We're headed to the hyperdrive chamber.
4D 调转船头 计算跳跃距离
4D, turn the ship and calculate the jump.
正在启动推进器 上尉
Engaging thrusters, Captain.
好了 尼库
All right, Neeku.
该你施展身手了
Work your magic.
希望他们能发发慈悲 别炸我们了
I wish they would be so kind as to stop bombing us
哪怕只有一微妙也好
for one microsecond!
你们在哪 王牌们 我们正准备跳跃
Where are you, Aces? We're preparing to jump.
我们这就回来
We're coming in now!
首先 我必须轻轻地移走
First, I must remove the smaller inner casing...
小套管
ever so gently.
尼库
Neeku!
你说不能释放科亚烯啊
You said releasing it was a bad idea.
是的 我们很可能都会爆♥炸♥
Yes, we very well may all explode.
平台正在关闭 我们得快点进去
The platform is in motion. We'll have to come in hot.
屏住呼吸
Do not breathe.
越来越亮了 尼库
It's glowing brighter, Neeku.
上尉 我们的护盾撑不了多久了
Captain, our shields cannot hold for much longer.
怎么这么久 我们得跳跃了
What is taking so long? We need to jump.
等等 耶格尔
Hold on, Yeager.
这种事催不得
You can't rush these things.
然后
And...
派尔中校 巨像站护盾已失效
Commander Pyre, the Colossus has lost their shields.
摧毁空间站 开火
Wipe it out. Fire!
快了
Almost...
好了
There!
C象限舰体受到伤害
Hull damage in quadrant C.
即将破裂
Breach is imminent.
卡兹 我的能源呢
Kaz, where is my power?
我们可以跳跃了 多泽
We're good to go, Doza.
4D 带我们离开这里
4D, get us out of here.
遵命 上尉 开始超时空跳跃
Yes, Captain. Hyperspace jump initiated.
我们只是暂时失去他们的踪迹
We've only lost them temporarily.
你的帮助至关重要 DT-533
Your help has been invaluable, Dt-533.
如果胜太再联♥系♥你
I am sure that you will notify us
你肯定会通知我们吧
if Kazuda tries to reach out to you again.
当然
Of course.
很好 学员 你可以离开了
Very good, cadet. You are dismissed.
DT-533
Dt-533.
-戴上你的头盔 -遵命 长官
- Your helmet. - Yes, sir.
她需要接受洗♥脑♥ 蒂尔尼
She needs to be conditioned, Tierny.
如果她不能全心全意加入我们
If she is not fully committed to our cause,
很快她就会成为牺牲品
she will quickly become expendable.
不
No.
塔玛拉现在这个样子对我们有好处
It is to our advantage to keep Tamara as she is.
她是寻找巨像站的关键
She is key to finding the Colossus.
科亚烯的事干得很好 胜太
Good job with the coaxium, Kazuda.
没有尼库和辛娜拉的帮助 我肯定办不到
I couldn't have done it without Neeku and Synara.
还有CB-23
And CB-23.
感谢你们
My thanks to you all.
还有件事让我很困扰
One thing still troubles me.
什么事
What's that?
如果第一秩序已经摧毁了那个基地
If the First Order had already wiped out that base,
他们没理由再回去啊
there'd be no reason for them to return.
他们怎么找到我们的
How did they know how to find us?
肯定是我们到达德卡的时候
We must have triggered something
触发了什么
when we arrived at D'Qar.
也许吧
Maybe.
咱们大胆猜一下
Let's take a wild guess
第一秩序怎么知道我们会来这里的 卡兹
at how the First Order knew we would be here, Kaz.
这跟你发给塔姆的那条消息
It couldn't have anything to do with the message
没有任何关系吧
you sent to Tam, could it?
你的意思是塔姆泄露了我们的行踪
That would mean Tam gave us up,
我不相信她会这么做
and I refuse to believe she would do that.
我也是
As do I.
我觉得不一定
Well, I wouldn't be too sure.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表