剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
他们抢了我们的飞船
They took our ships!
他们抢了我们的飞船 谁会这么干
They took our ships! Who does that?
好吧 海盗会这样
Well, yeah, obviously pirates do.
好
Okay.
大炮 有了
Cannon. Check.
电池
Battery.
有了
Check.
贾库斯克
Jakoosk?
贾库斯克
Jakoosk?
有了
Check.
不 不
No, no!
电池没了
The battery's gone!
巴格斯
Buggles!
卡兹 你在干什么 开火啊
Kaz, what are you doing? Blast it!
我开不了火
I can't shoot it without a...
电池 电池
Battery! Battery!
CB-23 你当我的电池
Cb-23, I need you to be my battery!
放手
Here...
一
goes...
搏
nothing!
我 打中了吗
Did I-- did I get it?
打中了
You got it.
看来贾库斯克
Guess you could say the jakoosk got...
被炸熟了
ja-cooked.
少来
Stop.
巴格斯
Buggles!
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
好了 好啦
Okay...okay... Okay!
干得漂亮 巴格斯
Oh, good job, Buggles.
你干得太好了 我的小可爱
You did so well, my little smuggly buggly!
多泽上尉
Captain Doza,
你得接我们一下
we're gonna need a pickup.
还需要牵引索
And a whole lotta tow cable.
你们应该说什么
What do you say?
我们很抱歉偷了你们的飞船
We're sorry for stealing your ships.
然后呢
And?
让你们被困在
And for leaving you stranded
冰冷的卫星上
on a freezing cold ice moon.
还有呢
And...
还有你们的小巴格斯
And your little smuggly buggly too.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
没事 真的
It's fine, really.
你们海盗不就这样吗
You guys are pirates. It's what you do.
Z阿姨 还好你留下来了
Aunt Z, I'm so glad you stayed.
你们创造了奇迹
Well, you pulled off a miracle.
那我能说什么呢 我会暂时
So what can I say? I'll stick around...
-留下来 -好了 各位
- for now. - All right, everyone.
在我们开始这场
Before we take part in this wonderful feast
由胜太和我女儿托拉准备的盛宴之前
provided by Kazuda and my daughter Torra--
还有巴格斯
And Buggles...
我只想说 作为你们的上尉
I just want to say, as your captain,
我永远不会忘记我的责任是
I will never forget that it is my responsibility
照看你们所有人
to look out for all of you.
虽然现在处于黑暗时期
Though these are dark times,
但我知道光明会再次沐浴我们
I know the light will shine upon us again
-没有墙了 -就像真的一样
No more walls! It's like the real thing!
太美了
That's beautiful!
谁做的
Who did this?
尼库
Neeku?
尼库
Neeku!
你好 卡兹 你喜欢我的天空吗
Oh, hello, Kaz. Do you like my sky?
现在市场不像监狱了
Now the marketplace looks less like a prison
更像是我们的家了
and more like our home.
怎么可能
I don't get it!
你哪来的时间
When did you have time to do all this?
你不是准备打包离开吗
Weren't you packing to leave?
我是打包了 但我没准备离开
Packing, yes. Leaving, no.
我交易了很多私人物品
I traded many of my personal possessions
来得到我需要的零件
to get the parts I needed.
还好你没有离开我们 伙计
Oh, I'm glad you didn't leave us, buddy.
卡兹 我永远也不会离开的
Oh, Kaz, I would never leave.
巨像站是我的家
The Colossus is my home.
你们都是我的家人
And you are all my family.
现在该吃点食物了
And now, time for some food.
我喜欢食物
I like food.
食物 食物 食物
Food, food, food, food, food, food...
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表