剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
废料汽化机修好了
The garbage vaporizer is now working.
我们终于可以呼吸了
Ahhh, finally, we can breathe.
你们两个的饮料免费
You two drink for free.
妮娜 怎么了
Nena, what is wrong?
只是...你们站里有好多海盗
It's just...you have a lot of pirates on this station.
哈哈 嗨 工程师们
Ha-ha. Hey, you, engineers,
我们的机库这边需要你们帮一把
we need some help in our hangar.
你来处理这个吧 尼库
You should take this one, Neeku.
我看看单子上下一项是什么
I'll see what's next on the list.
没事
It is okay.
不会花很久的
This will not take very long.
我们当然可以帮助你们 海盗朋友们
Of course we will help you, pirate friends.
那个是我的了
That one's mine.
没事 妮娜
It is okay, Nena.
这些海盗帮我们对抗第一秩序
These pirates helped us to fight the First Order.
他们没有恶意
They mean us no harm.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
我们...我们给飞船接电的时候
Say, we're--we're having problems
遇到些麻烦
routing power to our ship.
我帮你看看
Huh, let me check that out for you.
同步数据系统
Syncing data systems.
现在运行诊断程式
Running diagnostics now.
尼库 能给你看个东西吗
Hey, Neeku, can I show you something?
没问题 是什么
Of course. What is it?
这个数据显示 海盗正将我们一半的能源
Huh, according to this data, the pirates are draining half
注入他们的飞船
of our power into their ship.
偷你们的能源
Stealing your power?
你绝不能相信一个海盗
You can never trust a pirate.
他们永远都是为了自己而活
They're always out for themselves.
你说什么 小姑娘
What did you say, girl?
你到我的机库来
You come into my hangar
侮辱我和我的手下吗
and insult me and my crew?
好了 她只是说出她的发现 仅此而已
Now, now, she is just reporting her findings, nothing more.
这些事实不会说谎的
These facts don't lie.
那个也一样
And neither does that.
你的数据有问题
Your data is wrong.
我想我得教你做人了 小鬼
I think I will teach you some manners, child.
试试看啊
Let's see you try.
没必要动粗嘛
Heh-heh-heh, there is no need for violence.
我们都是平台上的好朋友 对吧
We are all friends and fellow Platformers here, right?
我觉得他们不这么想
I don't think they see it that way.
他们是海盗
They're pirates.
他们在利用你 偷窃你们所有的能源
They're using you, stealing all of your power.
所有的能源
All of your power?
我们连应得的那一份都还没取到
We are not even getting our fair share.
现在就是我们的机会了 尼库
Okay now's our chance, Neeku.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
哈哈 这就对了 快逃吧懦夫
Ha-ha-ha, that's right, run, run, you cowards.
这就是为什么我们觉得
And that's why we think the pirates
海盗在偷窃我们的能源
are stealing your power.
我要把他们从我的飞船上赶下去
I want them off my ship.
那些海盗让我们损失惨重
Those pirates have cost us too much.
你知道他们不会轻易离开的
You know they won't go without a fight.
而他们擅长的也是冲突
And fighting is what they do.
让我调查一下 上尉
Let me investigate this, Captain.
我会切断他们的能源供给
I'll cut off their power supply.
尼库和妮娜会确保他们无法再偷能源了
Neeku and Nena will make sure they can't steal it again.
小心点 CB
Careful, CB.
别弄出声响
Don't make a sound.
这么多超粗的线缆确实可疑
Nothing suspicious about all these giant cables.
就是这样
That's it.
接着睡吧 大家伙
Keep on sleeping, big guy.
可能妮娜是对的
Huh, maybe Nena was right.
是时候终结他们这个小伎俩了
Time to pull the plug on their little scheme.
辛娜拉 你在这做什么
Synara, what are you doing here?
我在这做什么
What am I doing here?
是你该告诉我你在这做什么
You tell me what you're doing here.
你能小点声吗
Hey would you keep it down?
我正想睡觉呢
I'm trying to sleep over here.
不好意思
S-sorry.
有了这些新的限流器
With these new regulators,
再也没有人能偷能源了
no one will ever be able to steal power again.
能跟你一起工作真好
It is nice to work as a team.
能问你个问题吗 尼库
Can I ask you something, Neeku?
你为什么生活在这个燃料补给站
Why do you live in this flying fuel station?
你在这里有家人吗
Do you have family here?
没有 我的父母是牧民
No. My parents are bantha herders.
他们不懂我对机械的兴趣
They did not understand my interest in machines,
但他们还是卖♥♥了他们最出名的牛
but they sold their most prized bantha calf
供我成为一个出色的工程师
so I could become a great engineer,
我才来到了这里
and here I am.
哇 我真的很久没有
Wow, it has been a long time
说过自己的事了
since I have talked about myself.
你的朋友不问吗
Your friends never ask?
不问
Oh, no.
卡兹喜欢谈论学院和抵抗组织
Kaz likes to talk about the Academy and the Resistance
还有他见过莱娅·奥加纳将军
and how he has personally met General Leia Organa.
抵抗组织 看来卡兹很爱说话啊
Resistance? It seems like Kaz just likes to talk.
我们把电源打开
Okay, let's power this up.
非常好 再做一些调整
Excellent. Just a few more adjustments...
告诉我 你的童年是什么样的 妮娜
So tell me, what was your childhood like, Nena?
当我还是个小女孩的时候 海盗抓住了我
When I was a little girl... pirates captured me.
他们把我卖♥♥给了赫特人
They sold me to a Hutt clan.
我做了很多年的奴隶 后来我逃走了
I...worked as a slave for years until I finally escaped.
这样啊
I see.
怪不得你这么讨厌海盗
That is why you dislike pirates so much.
可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
尼库 我让你安装的K栓
Neeku, that K-spline I had you install,
它的作用不像你想象的那样
it doesn't do what you think it does.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你修好了飞船啊
You have fixed the ship.
但我不是来修理东西的
But I didn't come here to fix things.
那你的活算是干砸了
Well, then you are doing a terrible job.
来吧 搞定这些调整
Come. Let us finish these adjustments.
我们快完成了
We are almost done.
是的 你说得对
Yeah...you're right.
随你怎么说 辛娜拉
Say what you want, Synara.
我知道你的朋友在窃取能源
I know your pals are stealing power.
卡兹 我知道他们没有
Kaz, I know they aren't stealing any power,
因为动力联轴器是我自己安装的
because I installed those power couplings myself.
但我看到了读数
But I saw the readouts.
有一半的能源
It looked like half of the station's power
被转这里了
was being re-routed here.
谁在修理能源
And who has been fiddling with the power?
尼库的新朋友妮娜
Neeku's new friend Nena.
但她只是在帮忙啊
But she's only been trying to help.
是吗 如果她是个好工程师
Has she? If she's such a good engineer,
她为什么无法修好自己的飞船
why couldn't she fix her own ship?
你对她了解多少
What do you really know about her?
好像 完全不了解
Well, I-I guess...pretty much nothing.
我们去看看她的飞船
Let's check out her ship.
她声称遭到了第一秩序的袭击
She claims to have been attacked by the First Order?
我们去看看是不是真的
We will see if it's true.
看 她的飞船伤痕累累的
See, her ship is pretty scratched up.
可能是袭击造成的
It could have been from an attack.
那只是正常磨损 卡兹
That's just wear and tear, Kaz.
我们要好好查查 看看她去过哪里
We need to dig deeper, find out where she's been,
联♥系♥过谁
who she's contacted.
她好像在隐瞒什么
It looks like she's trying to hide something.
她的所有飞行数据都是加密的
All of her flight data is encrypted.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表