剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
成功了吗 可以吗 好了吗
Did I do it? Did that work? Are we good?
不行 按理说应该可以了 但还是不行
No. That should be working, but it is not.
我们遗漏了什么
What are we missing?
对了 K栓
Of course, the K-spline.
系统正常运作了 上尉
All systems are fully functional, Captain.
带我们离开这里 4D
Get us out of here, 4D.
看来你的破坏者
It looks like your saboteur failed
并没有让巨像站完全瘫痪
to completely disable the Colossus.
那算她倒霉
Unfortunately for her,
有用的线人才有价值
an asset is only as valuable as it is effective.
下次再见到妮娜就处决她
Should we happen upon Nena again, have her executed.
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
尼库 妮娜的事我很抱歉
Neeku, I'm sorry about Nena.
没事的 卡兹
It is okay, Kaz.
如果我对别人不那么信任和开放
Perhaps if I was not so trusting and open with others--
不 尼库 这就是你
No, Neeku, that's what makes you you.
你是个好人 是我见过的最好的人
You're a good person, the best I've ever met.
真的吗 卡兹
Really, Kaz?
你一直是我最好的朋友
You know, you were always my best friend,
但现在你不仅仅是这样
but now you are more than that.
你是我最最好的朋友
You are my bestest friend.
最最好的朋友
Bestest friend?
没错 卡兹
That's right, Kaz.
因为我真的很珍惜你
because I really value you as a friend.
好奇问一下 除了我 还有谁是你的朋友
Just curious, apart from me, who else is your friend?
有一把椅子我非常喜欢
Well, there is a chair that I am quite fond of.
巴格斯也很有趣
And Buggles is quite interesting.
还有毕波
And Bibo.
我爱毕波
I loved Bibo.
不知道毕波现在在做什么
I wonder what Bibo is doing now?
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表