剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
- Fine, we'll do it. - Do what?
你就位
You get into position
我会清除所有的飞行日志
and I'll erase all of the flight logs
这样他们就无法跟踪我们返回巨像站
so they can't track our path back to the Colossus.
能不能告诉我 我们到底在干什么
Can some please tell me what we're doing?
出什么事了 你在干什么
What's happening? What--what are you doing?
-自毁 -什么
- Self-destruct. - What?
你让我们的飞船自毁
You're setting us to "self-destruct"?
没错 我说过这个方案很危险
Yeah, I told you it was dangerous.
-我们还有多少时间 -不多了
- How much time do we have? - Not a lot.
好了 锁住飞船
All right, lock it down.
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
是她干的 我和她没有任何关系
She did this. I have nothing to do with her.
闭嘴 举起手来
Quiet! Hands up, now!
你们的同谋者在哪 叛徒
Where are the rest of your conspirators, traitor?
只有我和这个大嘴巴
It's just me and this loudmouth right here.
不是这样的 里面还有别人
Whoa, that's not true! There are others inside.
搜索飞船
Search the shuttle.
现在我可以肯定
I feel it's safe to assume
你的"训练"没有像计划那样进行
your "training" did not go quite as planned.
我还以为你很有潜力 塔玛拉
I once thought you had great potential, Tamara.
你背叛了第一秩序 如你所知
You betrayed the First Order, and as you know,
背叛行为可判死刑
treason is punishable by death.
我已经不怕你了 蒂尔尼
I'm not afraid of you anymore, Tierny.
现在也许不怕
Perhaps not now.
不 等等
No, no, wait, hold on!
我在他们删除之前看见了飞行数据
I saw their flight data before they erased it.
他们从巴拉贝什星系来
They came from the Barabesh system.
那就是巨像站的藏身处
That's where the Colossus is hiding out.
-把他们带走 -这是真的
- Take them away. - But--but it's true!
求你了 你不能这么做 我是你们的一员
Please, you can't do this! I'm one of you!
-你准备好了吗 -这边
- You ready? - This way.
长官 飞船被设置成了自毁模式
Sir, the transport's been set to self-destruct!
这是陷阱 退后
It's a set-up. Fall back!
别让他们跑了
Don't let them escape!
封锁所有通道
Lock down all corridors.
别让他们离开这一层
Don't let them off this level.
回话 卡兹 耶格尔
Come in, Kaz, Yeager.
请回话
Please respond.
上尉 我们完全失去了他们的信♥号♥♥
Captain, sir, we've lost their signal completely.
够了 我要去查清楚
That's it, I'm going to investigate.
我会带海普和弗雷娅和我一起 不要想
I'll take Hype and Freya with me, and don't even--
我们要等到他们回话
We will wait for them to respond.
之后我再做打算
I will make my decision from there.
如果他们不回话呢 伊曼纽尔
And if they don't respond, Imanuel?
警卫 有抵抗组织成员在这艘飞船上逃窜
Security, we have Resistance agents loose on this ship.
封锁所有地区 红色警报
Lock down all positions. Code Red.
明白 蒂尔尼探员
Understood, Agent Tierny.
我们已锁定巨像站的位置
We have the location of the Colossus.
他们已经无路可逃了
There is nowhere left for them to run.
你最好希望如此 中校
You'd better hope not, Commander,
否则我们就要人头落地了
or it'll mean both our heads.
制定前往巴拉贝什星系的航线
Set course for the Barabesh system.
这是个大误会 我不是同谋
This is all a big mistake! I'm not a conspirator.
塔姆是叛徒 我不是
Tam's the traitor, not me.
这话帮不了你
You're not helping yourself.
这只是个误会
This is just a misunderstanding.
-继续走 -我是你们这边的
- Keep moving. - I'm on your side!
多亏我 我们才能活捉整个巨像站
We're gonna capture the Colossus thanks to me!
放过他
Hey, leave him alone!
你也想来一记吗 叛徒
You want this too, traitor?
卡兹
Kaz!
趴下
Get down!
来吧 我们得继续走
Come on, we've gotta keep moving.
-卡兹呢 -走着呢 走着呢
- What about Kaz? - I'm moving, I'm moving!
找到离开这艘飞船的通道
Let's find a way off this ship.
就算你们逃了也没有用
It won't even matter if you escape.
我告诉了他们巨像站的位置
I told them where the Colossus is.
面对事实吧 你们已经输了
Face it: you've already lost.
-真的吗 塔姆 -恐怕是的
- Is that true, Tam? - I'm afraid it is.
-我们该怎么办 -现在先跑
- What are we gonna do? - Right now, we run.
我们已经等得够久了 爸爸
We've waited long enough, father!
如果他们出了事 我们得去帮他们
If something happened to them, we have to help!
让我去卡斯蒂隆
Let me go to Castilon.
我欣赏你的勇气 托拉 但不能让你去
I admire your courage, Torra, but we can't allow you to go.
-至少不能一个人去 -什么
- At least not alone. - What?
这可能不是最明智的做法
It may not be the wisest course of action,
但托拉说得对
but Torra is right.
我们不能坐在这里无所事事
We cannot sit here and do nothing
干等着我们的朋友落难
while our friends suffer.
伊曼纽尔 你知道我完全赞成救他们
Imanuel, you know I'm all for saving them,
但这是在冒很大的险
but we'd be taking a terrible risk.
想想在这的所有人
Think about everyone here.
你说得对 如果要这么做
You're right, but if we act,
我们都必须完全明白这个风险
we must all be aware of the risk.
尼库 让巨像站所有人
Neeku, have everyone on the Colossus
在Z阿姨那边集♥合♥
gather at Aunt Z's.
他们封锁了涡轮电梯
Ugh, they've locked down the turbolifts.
CB 你在哪
CB, where are you?
CB CB
CB? CB?
我们在涡轮电梯里 G-27号♥
We're at turbolift, uh, G-27!
你得为我们启动电梯
You gotta activate it for us!
CB CB
CB? CB?
启动涡轮电梯
Activate the turbolift!
我们需要涡轮电梯
We need the turbolift--whoa!
干得好 CB
Oh, nice work, CB.
干得好
Oh, nice work.
她说我们已经在超空间里了
Uh, she says we're already in hyperspace.
那他们找到巨像站
Then it's only a matter of time
只是时间问题了
until they reach the Colossus.
各位 我知道情况看上去不妙
Guys, I know this doesn't look good,
但我们是火球队
but we're Team Fireball.
我们能想到办法
We can figure this out.
如果我们能警告他们
If only we can warn them.
也许我们可以
Maybe we can.
如果我们能到达工程部
If we can get to engineering,
我可以在CB的帮助下找一个子空间频率
I can route a subspace frequency with CB's help.
我们可以给巨像站发出警告
We can send a warning to the Colossus
这样他们就能逃走了
so they can get away!
一旦我们发出信♥号♥♥
As soon as we send that transmission,
第一秩序就会知道我们的具体♥位♥置了
the First Order will know exactly where we are.
为了救我们的朋友 这都是值得的
It's worth it to save our friends.
在我做了这么多错事后 这也是我最起码能做的了
After what I've done, it's the least I can do.
CB 在工程部和我们会合
CB, meet us in engineering.
长官 DT-533和囚犯逃走了
Sir, DT-533 has escaped with the prisoners.
他们最后出现在G-27号♥涡轮电梯
They were last seen in turbolift G-27.
我以为所有的涡轮电梯都被封锁了
I thought all turbolifts were locked down.
没错 是都被封锁了
They were, sir,
但他们似乎篡改了电梯的运行程序
but it appears they were tampered with.
走吧
Let's move.
出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
解释一下我们为什么要在这集♥合♥
Explain to me what we're doing here?
Z阿姨 没酒吗
Aunt Z, no drinks?
Z阿姨 到底怎么回事
Aunt Z, what's this all about?
我们是接到多泽上尉的命令过来的
We're here 'cause Captain Doza ordered us to be here.
如果多泽想下令
If Doza wants to give us orders,
他应该亲自下来发令
he should come down here and give them!
我不是来下令的
I am not here to give orders.
在场的大多数人都在巨像站生活多年了
Most of you have lived here for many years,
我知道生活不易
and I know it has been a struggle,
但和被第一秩序追捕相比
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表