剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
终于能休息一下了
Finally, a little downtime.
不知道他们为什么让我们没完没了地工作
I don't know why they're having us work so much.
传闻有个大任务要来了
Rumor has it a big mission is coming up
需要我们所有人都出动
and we're gonna need all hands on deck.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这么说吧 星系的各个角落
Let's just say there are pockets of Resistance
散落着抵抗组织的小团伙
all over this system.
我想我们到达目的地了
I think we just arrived.
等等 那是艾欧斯星球
Wait, that's Aeos.
为什么我们要回到艾欧斯
Why are we back at Aeos?
哦 不
Oh, no.
不可思议
Incredible.
怎么了
What?
那些颠覆分子得到了他们应得的
Those subversives got what they deserved.
但那里也有无辜的人
But there are innocent people there too.
但他们窝藏了罪犯
Who harbored criminals.
所以他们不是那么无辜 对吧
So they're not that innocent, are they?
你现在是中队队长了
You're a squadron leader now.
你必须接受这些东西
You've got to accept these things.
嘿 你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
塔姆
Tam!
星球大战:抵抗组织
第二季 第十八集
[本剧终]
对不起 你能晚点升级系统吗
Excuse me, could you upgrade the system later?
我正忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something.
等等 就呆在那里 小朋友
Actually, stay right there, little friend.
往前走 去升级吧
Go right ahead. Upgrade away.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
对不起 小家伙
Sorry, little guy.
别担心 我很快就会让你回到网上
Don't worry, I'll have you back online in no time.
你帮了我大忙 5-L
You are doing me a huge service, 5-L.
看到了吗
See?
一点也不疼 是吗
That didn't hurt at all, did it?
现在 你要帮我离开这里
Now, you're gonna help me get out of here.
哈克斯将军
General Hux.
艾欧斯星球的镇♥压♥已完成
The suppression of the Aeos system is complete.
该区不再有抵抗组织存在了
There is no longer a Resistance presence in the sector.
可能除了巨像站
Except, perhaps, the Colossus.
最高领袖伦
Supreme Leader Ren.
凯洛·伦 本名本·索罗
第一秩序最高领袖
尽管它的下落不明
While--while its whereabouts are still unknown,
我们已经在研究
we are already working on a solution
解决该问题的方案 最高领袖
to that problem, Supreme Leader.
你失败了太多次了 蒂尔尼探员
Your list of failures is long, Agent Tierny.
我不能容许任何抵抗组织余党幸存
I will not suffer the existence of any Resistance cell,
不管有多少人
no matter how small.
如果你不能收拾掉他们
If you are not capable of dealing with them,
我会找到一个能做到的人
then I will find someone who can.
明白 最高领袖
We understand, Supreme Leader.
你明白吗
Do you?
现在 你们明白了吗
Now, do you understand?
是 最高领袖
Yes, Supreme Leader.
当然 最高领袖
Absolutely, Supreme Leader.
我建议立即加倍出兵
I suggest doubling our efforts immediately.
谢谢 5-L 你做得很好
Thanks, 5-L. You did great.
我希望它还在这里
I hope it's still here.
啊 找到了
Ah, got it.
给我一份完整的报告 军官
Provide me a full report, Officer.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我要知道所以细节
I want to see every detail accounted for.
-是 长官 -5-L 藏起来
- Yes, sir. - 5-L, hide.
我不知道 哪里都行
I don't know, anywhere.
系统升级完成了吗
Well, is the system upgrade complete?
现在我需要你做最后一件事
Now I need you for one last thing.
我希望这行得通
I hope this works.
你能递给我
Could you pass me
静电放电联轴器吗 卡兹
the electrostatic discharge coupling, Kaz?
当然
Hey, sure.
给你
Here you go.
你作为机械师的技能一直在提高 卡兹
Your skills as a mechanic just keep improving, Kaz.
用普通的白话来说就是 哇
In the common vernacular: wow!
是的 我 呃
Yeah, well, I, uh--
我从你和...塔姆身上学到了很多
I learned a lot from you and, uh, Tam.
我得说
Uh, I must say,
火球号♥看起来不错
the Fireball is looking pretty good.
-要帮忙吗 -当然 耶格尔
- How about a little help? - Yeah, sure, Yeager.
就像以前一样
It'll be just like the old days.
是的 回到过去
Yes, back in these "old days,"
塔姆会因为你把加速棒
Tam would have yelled at you for placing accelerator rods
插入减速槽而对你大喊大叫
in the decelerator ports,
然后你就会触电身亡
and then you would have electrocuted yourself
我们都会为你的牺牲而欢笑
and we all would have had a chuckle at your expense.
都是回忆啊
Ah, memories.
是啊 那些日子已经过去了
Yeah, well, those days are gone,
塔姆也是
and so is Tam.
卡兹 你的通讯器响了
Uh, Kaz, your comlink's going off.
那是什么
What is that?
似乎是个密♥码♥
Hmm, that appears to be a code.
听起来很熟悉
It sounds oddly familiar.
这是我的密♥码♥
It's my code!
你什么意思 你的密♥码♥
W-what do you mean, it's "your code"?
塔姆和我想出来的机械师的密♥码♥
It is a mechanic's code that Tam and I came up with.
我们用它来议论你缺乏机械技能和知识
We used it to discuss your lack of mechanical skills
这样你还听不懂
and knowledge without you overhearing us.
什么
What?
是的 是的 是塔姆
Yes, yes, it is Tam!
塔姆
Tam?
塔姆在给我们发信息吗 为什么
Tam is sending us a message? Why?
我不知道 但这个代码也可以
I do not know, but this code could also be used as shorthand
在紧急情况下用作简讯
in the case of an emergency.
上面说什么
What does it say?
三天后
"Meet me in three cycles..."
在毕波的星球见
"In the place where Bibo lives"?
我好想毕波
Oh, I miss Bibo.
尼库 你确定吗
Neeku, are you sure?
基本上是肯定的
Mostly sure, yes.
还有更多的信息 但我听不出来
T-there is more to the message, but I cannot make it out.
关于第一秩序的信息
Something about the First Order?
信♥号♥♥似乎很弱
The signal appears to be quite weak.
没关系 我明白了
It's okay, I can translate it.
塔姆也教过你机械师的代码吗
Oh, did Tam teach you the mechanic's code as well?
那就尴尬了
Hmm, that would be awkward.
不 不 她没有
No, no she didn't,
但我知道她想说什么
but--but I know what she's trying to say.
塔姆想逃出来
Tam wants out.
她想离开第一秩序
She wants to leave the First Order
在毕波的星球和我们会合 卡斯蒂隆星
and meet us where Bibo lives: on Castilon!
等等 我们需要小心
Whoa, whoa, hold up. We need to be careful.
这整件事可能是第一秩序的陷阱
This whole thing could be a First Order trap.
你说得对 耶格尔
You're right, Yeager.
如果是陷阱 巨像站在这里会很安全
If it's a trap, the Colossus will be safe here,
在银河系的另一边
halfway across the galaxy.
但如果消息是真的
But if the message is real,
为了安全起见 我一个人去
just to be on the safe side, I'll go alone.
不
No.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
我们只要跟多泽报告一下营救计划
We just have to run this rescue plan past Doza.
没问题
That's no problem.
多泽上尉以前也经历过同样的境地
Captain Doza's been in her exact position before.
他应该完全理解
He should totally understand.
你疯了吗 显然 这是个陷阱
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表