剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
不过现在 我们可以纠正犯下的错误
But now we'll correct our mistake.
我们要全军出击
We're going in full force.
制定前往艾欧斯星的航线
Plot a course for the Aeos system
命令飞行员登上战斗机
and order the pilots to their fighters.
好了 卡兹 好好想想
Okay, uh, think, Kaz, think.
好好想想 耶格尔会怎么办
Think, think, think. What would Yeager do?
他会说 一个飞行员最好的机械师就是他自己
He'd say a pilot's best mechanic is himself.
然后他会说
Hmm, then he'd say...
重新连接应急电源 卡兹
Reroute the emergency power cell, Kaz,
启动宇航技师机器人
to jumpstart your astromech droid.
奏效了 谢谢你 耶格尔
Whoa, it worked! Thanks, Yeager.
不客气 卡兹
You're welcome, Kaz.
我很高兴你没事 CB
I'm glad you're okay, CB.
听着 通讯器失效了
Listen, the comlink is fried.
我们得把能源重新输入到推进器中
We need to restore power to the thrusters.
我们走吧 533 集♥合♥了
Let's move, 533! We're scrambling.
巨像站的位置已经暴露了
The Colossus has been located,
我们已经收到了摧毁巨像站的命令
and we have orders to take it down.
巨像站
The Colossus.
太好了
Yes!
一切正常了 CB
Oh, we're back in business, CB.
我知道 我们必须立刻离开
I know, we have to leave immediately
去和诺拉什会合
to make the rendezvous with Norath.
但我们不能去
But we're not going.
如果那个探测器把消息传回了第一秩序
If there's any chance that probe got word to the First Order,
我们得提醒其他人
we have to warn the others.
什么鬼
What in Castilon?
卡兹
Kaz?
卡兹
Ah, Kaz!
我很高兴你回来了
Oh, I am so very pleased you have returned,
星系里最好的朋友
bestest friend in the galaxy.
你忘带等离子扳手了吗
Did you forget your plasma wrench?
抱歉 伙计 没时间了 我们有危险
Sorry, pal, no time. We're all in danger.
得赶紧警告多泽
Gotta warn Doza.
卡兹 出什么事了
Kaz, what happened out there?
我们好像有危险了 耶格尔
I think we're in trouble, Yeager.
胜太
Kazuda?
我碰上了
I ran into...
第一秩序的探测器
First Order probe...
把它摧毁了 不过第一秩序随时可能出现
Shot it down, but could show up any moment.
尼库 尼库
Neeku. Neeku!
探测器
Probe.
我们的长距离扫描根本没有发现
None of our long-range scans have shown any sign off...
第一秩序
The First Order.
不 不可能
No. No, it can't be.
我们花了好几个月才找到
It took months to find the perfect planet
适合安家的星球
for our new home.
抱歉 长官
I'm so sorry, sir.
我知道你不希望这样
I know this isn't what you hoped for,
但他们现在已经来了 我们得离开
but they're here now, and we need to leave.
没错 你说得对
Yes, you're right.
王牌飞行员 登机
Aces, scramble your fighters.
重复 登机
Repeat, scramble your fighters.
第一秩序来了
The First Order is here.
4D 准备大炮
4D, cannons at the ready.
准备垂直起飞
Start preparations for lift-off.
耶格尔
Uh, Yeager...
去开我的飞船
Just take my ship.
真的吗 你的私人飞船
Really? Your personal ship?
快去 趁我没改主意
Go before I change my mind.
带上铁桶
And take Bucket with you.
陛下 第一秩序找到我们了
Your Majesty, the First Order has found us.
恐怕我们必须离开
I'm afraid we must leave.
通知你的族人 寻找避难所
Tell your people to find cover.
不 你为我们受伤的族人送上了医师和药物
No, you gave us healers and medicine for our wounded,
也让我们知道 在这个黑暗的时代
and you reminded us that there is still light to be found
依然有光芒可循
in these dark times.
我们会帮助你们逃走
We will help you escape.
谢谢 陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
巨像站不能逃脱
The Colossus is not to be allowed to escape.
用一切方式阻止它
Disable it by any means necessary.
遵命 DT-533 准备好了吗
Yes, sir. DT-533, are you ready?
塔姆
Tam?
塔姆 听到了吗
Tam, are you with me?
就绪
Ready.
王牌们 拖住双离子引擎战斗机
Okay, Aces, gotta hold those TIEs back
直到巨像站跳跃
till the Colossus can jump.
别紧张 铁桶 我可以的
Relax, Bucket, I've got this.
小心 他们来了
Heads up, here they come.
轰炸机来了
Bombers incoming.
耶格尔
Yeager?
这飞机太棒了
Now this baby can fly!
轰炸机正在逼近
Bombers are closing in.
托拉 格里夫 分散从侧面攻击这些铁罐头
Torra, Griff, go wide and flank those bucket brains!
目标锁定 准备攻击
Target locked. Ready to deploy.
偏导护盾正在减弱 上尉
Deflector shields are weakening, Captain.
再来一次
Coming around for another pass.
什么
What the--
我爱这些家伙
I love these guys!
艾欧斯人拖住了双离子引擎战斗机
The Aeosians are holding off the TIEs.
就是现在
It's now or never.
全体人员 准备起飞
All hands, prepare for takeoff.
空间站在射程内 长官 但我们损失惨重
The station is in range, sir, but we're taking heavy losses.
向他们的引擎开火
Fire all cannons on their engines
击毁他们的超光速推进器
and take out their hyperdrive.
巨像站正在起飞
The Colossus is taking off.
它要准备突围
It's gonna try and break out.
歼星舰正在逼近
They're not gonna get far
它逃不远的
with that Star Destroyer closing in.
别担心 我有个计划
Don't worry, I've got a plan.
我们迎头攻击歼星舰
We're gonna attack the Star Destroyer head on.
-什么 你疯了吗 -我同意卡兹的计划
- What, are you crazy? - I'm with Kaz.
最好的办法就是分散第一秩序的注意力
It's our best option to keep the First Order distracted
来掩护巨像站跳跃
while the Colossus prepares to jump.
塔姆 那些蠢货正朝着歼星舰开去
Tam, those fools are taking the Star Destroyer head on.
耶格尔绝不会做那种鲁莽的事
Yeager would never do something that reckless.
只能是卡兹
That could only be Kaz.
他们企图正面攻击我们
They're attempting to attack us head on.
可怜
Ha, pathetic.
加强前方偏导护盾 开火
Intensify forward deflectors and open fire.
我们引起了他们的注意
Okay, we got their attention.
现在怎么办
Now what do we do?
尽量坚持住
Just hang on as long as you can.
我们得给巨像站赢得更多的时间
We've got to give the Colossus more time.
没问题
You've got it!
他们上升到我们无法攻击的高度了 女王大人
They've ascended beyond our reach, my queen.
那我们已经尽力了
Then we have done all we can for them.
在第一秩序返回之前
We must retreat beneath the ocean
立刻撤回海底
before the First Order returns.
护盾还剩15% 上尉
Shields are at 15%, Captain.
拜托
Come on.
锁定
Gotcha.
我知道 我知道 他们锁定了我们
I know, I know! They're locked onto us.
我们得飞去舰桥
We've just gotta get to that bridge.
不
No!
是的 我们差点就成功了
Yeah, we almost had 'em.
那个双离子引擎战斗机飞行员挺厉害
That's some kinda TIE fighter pilot.
这个飞行员不错 那是谁
Impressive pilot. Who is that?
DT-533
DT-533.
护盾还剩5% 上尉
Shields are at 5%, Captain.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表