剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
你确定你可以吗 耶格尔
Are you sure he can handle this, Yeager?
上次和第一秩序的冲突之后
After our last run-in with the First Order,
我们需要修好那些扫描仪
we need those scanners back online.
我知道有很多东西需要修
I know there's a lot to fix and not much time to do it,
但是尼库是这个平台最好的工程师
but Neeku's the best Engineer we've got on this Platform.
好吧 那可能需要一些微调
Alrighty, that could use a little fine-tuning.
卡兹 你能把可调节的法兰杆给我吗
Kaz, could you please hand me the adjustable flange-rod?
等一下 尼库
Just a sec, Neeku.
全息显像仪马上就修好了
Almost got the holo-screen back online.
快点 你这个固执的
Come on, you stubborn...
没关系 卡兹
Oh, never mind, Kaz.
很想然我自己够得着
I can clearly reach it... myself.
拿到了
Yeah, got it.
我修好了
I fixed it.
银河第一修理...天啊
Ah, greatest mechanic in the ga...oh, man.
马上 就好
Almost...there.
远距离扫描仪恢复 多泽上尉
Long-range scanners are back online, Captain Doza.
做得很好 尼库
Well done, Neeku.
谢谢 上尉
Oh, thank you, Captain.
卡兹 让我来
Here, Kaz, allow me.
这是什么
What is this?
有人试图联♥系♥我们
Someone is trying to contact us.
第一秩序找到了我 并攻击我的飞船
First Order found me and attacked my ship.
我的氧气不够了
My oxygen levels are dangerously low.
生命维持设备也程不了多久了
Life support won't last long.
我把目前位置的坐标发过来
I'm transmitting coordinates of my current location.
呼救信♥号♥♥
A distress call.
我们必须要帮她
We have to help.
不 不 等等 可能是陷阱
No, no, hold on, that could be a trap.
也对
Well, that's true.
如果不是呢
But what if it's not?
从我们的位置上来看 有另一艘飞船
Mmm, given our location, another ship passing by
经过的机会微乎其微
would be very unlikely.
从统计角度上来讲 她会死的
Statistically speaking, she will die out there.
可能有危险
It could be risky.
我会去的
I'll go.
尼库可以在我回来之前继续修理
Neeku can stay and keep fixing until I get back.
当然了 我又不需要睡觉
Of course. I do not need to sleep.
那快一点
Be quick about it.
我们需要你马上回来
We need you back here right away.
就算是帮你自己
And do yourself a favor
带一个会用枪的
and take someone who can use a blaster.
什么 别人吗
Wha--other than me?
怎么了 我一直在练习
What? I've been practicing.
行 行 好
All right, all right, fine.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别又拆散别人
Try not to disintegrate anyone.
谢谢 尼库
Thank you, Neeku.
星球大战:抵抗组织
第二季 第五集
所以为什么你想让我陪你
So why did you want me to accompany you
去参加这次营救任务
on this rescue mission?
在那艘飞船上的人可能不好对付
Well, whoever is on that ship might be tough,
有个后援也是好的
and, you know, it's good to have backup,
虽然我不是很需要 但是
whi--which I don't necessarily really need, but, uh...
所以不是因为我枪法比你准
So it's not because I'm a better shot than you?
好吧 对
Well, um...okay, yes.
我觉得一定会很有帮助
That is pretty helpful, I suppose.
希望这是真的救人
Yes, let's just hope this is an actual rescue
而不是一个陷阱
and not a trap.
CB说飞船上只有一个生命
CB says there's only one life form onboard.
准备好
Get ready.
你好
Oh, uh...hello.
你好 谢谢你们来救我
Hello. Thank you for the... rescue?
等等 这是营救吗
Wait. Is this a rescue?
对于营救来说 武器太多了
Lots of... Weapons for a rescue.
你不是海盗 对吧
You're not pirates, are you?
海盗 不是 我们不是海盗
Pirates? No, no, we're not pirates.
严格来说 她是海盗 但
Well, uh, technically, she's a pirate, but--
也许我应该会船上去
Maybe I should go back to my ship.
不不不 没关系
No, no, no, no. No, it's okay.
关键是 我们是来救你的
The point is, we are here to rescue you.
你遭遇了什么
What happened out there?
第一秩序的人
The First Order.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
他们遍布整个宇宙
They're spreading out across the galaxy.
一个个星球陆续投降
Entire planets are just giving up.
我只是勉强逃离了我的世界
I barely escaped my world.
那说明你还真是非常幸运了
Then I guess that makes you extremely lucky.
你跑到这么远的地方干什么
What's your business way out here?
我都不知道这里是哪里
I don't even know where here is.
我的名字叫妮娜
My name is Nena.
我只是个电脑工程师 电脑还坏掉了
I'm just a computer engineer... With a fried computer.
你是个工程师 太好了
You're an engineer? That's great.
我们现在正需要你这样的人
We could use someone like you right now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们的空间站也受到了第一秩序的伤害
Our station's been damaged by the First Order as well,
我们的工程师在焦头烂额地修复损伤
and our engineer is overworked trying to repair everything.
所以如果我们能帮你修好你的飞船
So if we can help get your ship fixed,
那你也可以帮我们修我们的
then you can help fix ours.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
多泽上尉 这是妮娜
Captain Doza, this is Nena.
她是个工程师 她的飞船
She's an engineer whose ship also got damaged
也被第一秩序袭击了
by the First Order.
很抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
看起来我们及时受到了你的呼救信♥号♥♥
Looks like we encountered your distress call just in time.
你可以再说一次
You can say that again.
我的推进器在袭击中坏了
My thrusters got fried from the attack,
所以我得把所有的能源改去
so I had to re-route all power to life support
支持生命维持系统
just to survive.
-如果没有找到我 -抱歉
- If you hadn't found me - Excuse me.
你好 抱歉
Oh, hi. Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
看起来这个旧燃料补给站
Looks like this old refueling station
需要一些整修
needs a little bit of attention.
全要感谢第一秩序
Well, thanks to the First Order,
我们每次解决了一个问题 就会有另一个跑出来
anytime we fix one problem, another one seems to pop up.
你有没有尝试过调整K栓
Have you tried adjusting the K-spline
来软重置系统
to soft-reset the system?
我没有想过
Oh. I had not thought of that.
我会试试
I will try it.
妮娜 看起来你是个挺厉害的机械工
Eh, seems like you're a pretty decent mechanic, Nena.
严格来说我是个工程师
Well, technically, I'm an engineer.
我叫尼库·维卓
My name is Neeku Vozo.
很高兴见到你 尼库
Nice to meet you, Neeku.
我叫妮娜万卡莎·那勒
I am Nenavakasa Nalor, but my friends call me Nena.
妮娜 如果你愿意
Well, Nena, if you're willing,
我们需要你这样的人来帮我们
we could use someone like you to give us a hand.
你们对我很好
You've been so kind to me.
都是小事
It's the least I can do.
太好了 妮娜 跟我来
Wonderful, Nena. Follow me.
我还没有研究明白怎么修这个
I have not been able to figure this one out yet.
我甚至换了所有的微型电缆
I even replaced all of the micro-cables.
或许如果我们重搭这个接点的电路
Maybe if we re-route the power at this junction...
成功了 妮娜
Wow. Great success, Nena.
好了 应该没问题了
There. That should do it.
太厉害了
Wow, most impressive.
太好了
Ha-ha, wonderful.
很好 全息游戏夜又来啦
Great. Hologame nights are back on.
海普 我一定赢你
Hype, you're going down.
按这个速度 我们马上全修好了
At this rate, we'll be finished in no time.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表