剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
我以为这是王牌飞行员的休息厅
I thought this was the Aces' Lounge,
银河最强飞行员之家
home of the best pilots in the galaxy.
你们为什么这么难过
So why all the long faces?
我们上一次战役的时候你睡着了吗
Were you sleeping at our last fight?
第一秩序差点把我们全炸上天
The First Order nearly blew us all out of the sky.
什么 好吧 所以或许我们几乎被打败
What? Okay, so maybe we were barely defeated.
但别这样
But come on. Guys.
弗雷娅是对的 海普
Freya's right, Hype.
和第一秩序抵抗与打击海盗不同
Fighting the First Order is not like fighting pirates.
这也是我们一直在调整的原因
Which is why we're adjusting.
另外 他们也不会一直追着我们
Besides, it's not like they're gonna chase us forever.
他们会的
Oh, yes, they will.
我曾经在帝国♥军♥ 我知道他们这种人的想法
I was with the Empire. I know how their kind thinks.
第一秩序不把我们所有人关起来
The First Order won't stop until they've got
决不罢休
every one of us in detention cells.
我知道你们的担心
I see you are all concerned about
和我的一样
the same things that I am.
你们这些年一直
You've all done a valiant job
对于保卫平台功不可没
protecting this platform all these years.
但很显然这类新敌人
But it is clear we're outmatched
比我们强得多
by a new kind of enemy.
所幸我们有很多
Thankfully, there are ways that we can
可以为冲突做准备的方法
prepare ourselves for this conflict.
上尉 你在说什么
Captain, what are you saying?
我们要演习吗
That we run drills?
我们是王牌飞行员
Ha! We're Ace pilots.
没有人比我们更强
It doesn't get better than us.
对 在飞行比赛方面 我很赞同
Yes, when it comes to racing, I agree with you.
但是到了飞船之间打仗
But when it comes to ship-to-ship combat,
你还有很多东西要学
you have much to learn.
所幸我们能请来受过军队训练的飞行员
That's why we are lucky to have a military trained pilot
以及有多年经验的中校
and a Commander with many years of experience.
请允许我向你们介绍新的中队长
Allow me to introduce you to your new squadron leader,
杰瑞克·耶格尔
Jarek Yeager.
以及王牌中队的新成员
And your newest member of the Ace Squadron.
你们好
Hey, guys.
卡兹 什么
Kaz? Wha--
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
星球大战:抵抗组织
第二季 第三集
你们彼此再熟悉熟悉吧
I'll leave you all to get reacquainted.
非常感谢 多泽上尉
Much appreciated, Captain Doza.
好
Yes.
终于能在做队友真是太好了 对吧 海普
It's great to finally be on the same team, right, Hype?
握个手吗
Put it there?
好吧 我只要
All right, I'll just--
收回来就好
pull it back.
我们会混熟的
We'll get there.
不 我们不会
Oh, no, we won't.
你可能的确让我脱离了某些困境
I mean, you may have gotten me out of a couple of tight spots,
但是这并不会让你成为王牌
but that doesn't make you an Ace.
至于你 所谓的中队长
And as for you, "squad leader"...
我不记得我有报名参加抵抗组织
I don't remember signing up for the Resistance.
我没有让你参加
I'm not asking you to.
我请求你保卫我们的家
I'm asking you to protect our home,
就像一如既往的那样
like you've always done.
你想让上次的事情重演吗
Do you want a repeat of last time?
海普 如果耶格尔能让我们成为更好的飞行员
Hype, if Yeager can make us better pilots,
我们应该给他机会的
we should give him a chance.
因为我有多年在新共和国海军
And since I've had years of combat training
战斗训练的经验
with the New Republic Navy,
我很乐意点拨一二
I'm happy to offer some pointers.
其实 我是我们那一级的第一名
I was, actually, top of my class.
对 海普·费森一直是
Yeah, well, Hype Fazon will always
这一级的第一
be at the top of this class.
而你会垫底 卡灾难
And you'll be at the bottom, Kaztastrophe.
塔姆 加娃 跟上
Tam. Gaava. Come on!
新飞行员已经吊车尾了
New pilots are already at the bottom of the heap.
我们要迟到了
We're running late!
别抱怨了赶紧走 拉克林
Just stop complaining and move, Rucklin.
你才是找不到头盔的那个
You were the one who couldn't find your helmet.
我发现有些人缺少
I see some of us lack the professionalism
穿全套制♥服♥的职业精神
to wear their complete uniform.
你还没赢得入我眼的机会
You haven't earned the privilege of being seen.
很抱歉 加里克中尉
I'm sorry, Lieutenant Galek.
你们是来精进飞行技术的
You are here to hone your skills as pilots.
我的工作是训练你们
My job is to train you.
你们的工作是服从我的命令
Your job is to follow my commands.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
所有飞行员就位
All pilots prepare your ships.
很快开始你们的第一次联♥系♥
You will start your first exercise shortly.
加里克中尉
Lieutenant Galek?
是DT533吗
DT-533 is it?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你没有听到我的命令吗 学员
Did you not hear my command, cadet?
所有飞行员回到飞船
All pilots to your ships.
快点
Move!
是长官
Yes, sir.
那是我的座位
That's my seat.
很抱歉 波
Apologies, Bo.
我去那里
I will just eat my meal over here,
和机器人们吃饭
with the droids.
我回到飞行学校了
Yay, I'm back in flight school.
我希望不会很无聊
I hope this isn't boring.
我们不能去好一点的地方开会吗
We couldn't brief somewhere nicer?
比如我们的机库
Like our hangar.
安静 我知道你们不希望待在这里
Quiet! I know you don't want to be here,
相信我 我的第一选择也不是这里
and, believe me, it's not my first choice either.
但这和我们想要的无关
But this isn't about what we want;
这关乎生存
it's about surviving.
所以我觉得掌握彼此的
So I thought it'd be best to get a sense
战斗技巧是最好的
of each other's combat skills.
这里附近有一颗冰冻卫星
There's an ice moon nearby.
很小 不适合生存
It's small, uninhabited;
非常适合小规模战斗
the perfect place for a skirmish.
我们将关闭飞船的所有武器系统
We will disable all weapon systems on the ships
训练中只是用眩晕档
and use stun only during the training.
我们分成两组 卡兹和我
We'll have two teams: Kaz and myself...
对战剩下所有人
versus everyone else.
你不是认真的吧 耶格尔
You can't be serious, Yeager.
因为你们绝不可能打败我们所有人
'Cause there's no way you can beat all of us.
那我就不祝你们好运了
Well, then I won't have to wish you luck.
所以 那个伟大的飞行战士在哪里
So...where is this great fighter pilot anyway?
他们只是让我们准备
They just told us to be ready.
你永远不知道敌人什么时候袭击
You never know when the enemy is going to attack.
海普·费森时刻准备着
Hype Fazon is always ready.
对 只要保证你掩护我就好了
Yeah, just make sure you help cover me.
在战斗中我们要相互照顾
When you're in a battle, we gotta watch each other's back.
你掩护我
Hey, you watch my back.
我不知道帝国飞行员
I didn't know Imperial pilots
竟然这么相互关心 格里夫
were so concerned about one another, Griff.
对 我们并不关心 这就是我们输了的原因
Yeah. We weren't. That's why we lost.
那你最好有再输的准备 因为
Well, you better get ready to lose again because--
海普
Hype!
我以为我让你们准备好了
I thought I told you all to be prepared.
就想格里夫说的 我们得相互掩护
Like Griff said, we gotta cover each other.
卡兹 爬升然后翻筋斗
Kaz, go high and swing out.
我瞄准他了
I got him.
弗雷娅把我锁定了
Oh! Freya's locking onto me.
引她过来 我来把她击落
Draw her out. I'll take her down.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表