剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
我的尾翼没让我继续坠落
My tail feathers broke my fall.
卡兹 你们还好吗
Kaz, are you guys okay?
没事没事 你呢
Yeah. Yeah, how about you?
没事 我们还好
Yeah, we're hanging in there.
对哦 我们真的还晃在这里
Yeah, oh, yeah. We're really hanging in there.
你能从那里爬上来 把飞船开来吗
Can you climb up from there and bring the shuttle?
我们会尽力的
Yeah, we'll do our best.
太好了
Great.
我们会修好钻井的 卡兹下线
We'll get the drill fixed. Kaz, out.
好吧 你什么时候才承认巨兽真的存在
Okay, now will you admit the beast is real?
它很明显攻击我们了
It clearly attacked us.
很明显 这些钻探工程给稳定器
Clearly, all the quaking must have been putting stress
造成了不小的压力
on the stabilizers.
压力
Stress?
造成压力的只有你的榆木脑袋
The only thing causing stress is your stupidity!
卡兹 你看到那个龙了 对吧
Kaz, you saw the dragon, didn't you?
-快说你看到了 -我看到个东西
- Say you saw it! - I saw something.
雾中的影子
A shadow in the fog.
算了 我们还有活要干
Whatever. We have work to do.
跟紧点 别烦我
Stay close and try not to annoy me.
主要是...别烦我
Mainly... try not to annoy me.
还有别的方法可以到钻井的位置吗
Uh, is there another way to get to the drill?
绕道悬崖的另一边
Circle around to the other side of the ridge.
还有 卡兹
Oh, and Kaz...
别被臆想的巨兽吃掉
don't get eaten by any imaginary monsters.
你可能因臆想而死
You might imaginary die.
好吧
Right.
听着
Listen.
我知道这很可怕
I know it's scary,
但是你得自己爬 奥卡
but you gotta climb yourself, Orka.
拜托 你的腿很适合攀爬
Come on, your legs are great for climbing.
我只是个正常大小的人
Me, I'm just a normal-sized person.
那就用上正常大小的腿啊
Then push those normal-sized legs.
好吧
Fine.
腿 给点力
Come on, legs.
右腿
The right one.
该左腿了
There goes the little left one.
好的 腿
Okay, legs...
不要让我失望
Don't fail me now.
好的
Okay.
到悬崖的另一边就行了
Just gotta get to the other side of the ridge.
没事 一点也不害怕
This is fine. Not scared one bit.
好的
Okay.
也许有点害怕吧
Maybe just-- maybe just a little scared.
它没看见我
It didn't see me.
我还活着 我还活着
I'm alive. I'm alive.
瞧
See?
钻头一定是在里面开了个洞
The drill must have opened a cave inside.
你的深钻已经唤醒了龙
Your deep core drilling has awoken the dragon
让它离巢了
and released it from its home.
就像传说中那样
Just like in the legends.
弗利克斯
Flix, there are no dragons
这个星球上面和里面都没有龙
on or inside this planet.
以前没有 一直也不会有
There never were, never have been.
我们快点吧
Now, let's just hurry this up.
为了达到配额 我们必须重新生产燃料
We have to get fuel production restarted to meet our quota.
伙计们
Guys! Guys!
我看见了
I saw it!
龙好大啊
The dragon. It's huge.
拜托 你也来这出了吗
Please. Now you're in on this?
我说真的 那家伙太大了
Seriously, the thing was massive,
差点就要吃了我
and it almost tried to eat me.
好吧 别相信我
Okay, fine, don't believe me.
我们把这个钻头修好 然后离开这里
Let's just fix this drill and get out of here.
加油 奥卡
Come on, Orka.
我知道你累了 但我们得继续爬
I know you're tired, but we have to keep climbing.
不 我没事 你先爬吧
No, I'm good. You go ahead.
-我知道你能做到 -不行
- I know you can do this. - Nope.
我们的朋友在下面有麻烦了
Our friends are in trouble down there.
我们得上飞船来救他们
We need to get that shuttle to rescue them.
我一个人不行的
I can't do this alone.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
弗利克斯需要你的帮助
Flix needs your help.
-得了吧 -不是吧
- Well. - Really?
-奥卡 -行啦 我在开玩笑
- Orka! - Ah, come on, I'm kidding.
我很喜欢他 赶紧上飞船吧
I love the guy. Let's get to the shuttle.
伙计们 你们听到了吗
Guys, did you hear that?
是的 我听到一个巨大的钻头声
Yes, I hear a giant drill.
我是说还有别的声音
I mean something else.
什么
What?
卡兹
Kaz?
你到底听到了什么
What exactly did you hear?
那个
That.
不可能
It. Can't. Be.
是龙
It's the dragon.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我说了真的有龙
I told you it was real.
弗兰克斯
Flanx!
谢谢 CB
Thanks, CB.
走开 走开 走开
Get away, get away, get away!
救命啊
Help me!
我们得跟着他们
Come on. We gotta go after them.
但是我们怎么才能阻止那条龙呢
But how do we stop that thing?
激光炮又打不♥穿♥
The laser blasts couldn't penetrate it.
我不知道 但它似乎受到了CB光线的影响
I don't know, but it seemed affected by CB's light.
只能这样了
Okay, this will have to do.
托拉 请回复
Torra, come in.
-尽快来接我们 -快上去 卡兹
- We're gonna need a pickup soon. - Almost there, Kaz.
好的 就这里 就在这里
Okay, right here. Right here.
轻点
Easy.
好了
All right.
移到左边
Move it to the left there.
我们成功了
Yes! We made it!
坚实的地面
Solid ground.
我好想念你
How I missed you.
下面发生了什么事
Hey, what happened down there?
那是迄今为止最严重的地震 弗兰克斯在哪里
That was the worst quake yet. Where is Flanx?
他很好 完全没问题
He's fine. Completely fine.
他们只是在修理钻头
Yeah, they're just fixing the drill.
我们现在需要飞船和燃料
We're gonna need our shuttle and our fuel now.
等等
Ho-ho-hold on.
你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
直到告诉我们答案
Not until we get some answers.
CB 有生命迹象吗
CB, any signs of life?
救命啊
Help me.
它会吃掉我的
It's gonna eat me.
弗利克斯
Flix!
等等 兄弟
Hold on, Cousin!
不
Oh, no.
弗兰克斯在哪
Where's Flanx?
救救
Help...
我
Me!
兄弟
Cousin!
不知道我们能不能相信他们
I don't know if we can trust 'em.
通常都是弗兰克斯帮我们下决定的
You know, u-usually Flanx is very good at helping with choices.
听着 够了
Hey, hey, listen! Enough of this!
弗利克斯 弗兰克斯 他们需要我们的帮助
Flix, Flanx, and them need our help,
我们必须要上这艘飞船 等我们回来
and we are taking this shuttle, and when we get back,
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表