剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
没人了
Nobody.
只有我们
It's just us.
那是谁乘坐这些飞船过来的
So who arrived in those ships?
不知道 怪咖 离我远点
No idea, creepo. Back off me!
真倒霉
Just my luck.
我以为我在瓦格斯9号♥星上甩掉他们了
I thought I lost those bucket heads back on Vargos 9.
我们得做点什么
We gotta do something.
暴风兵抓了我们的朋友
Those stormtroopers have our friends.
他们不仅仅是普通暴风兵
They're not just any stormtrooper.
他们是第一秩序掠夺者
They're First Order raiders.
他们为领袖搜寻遗物
They hunt down relics for their leader.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
跟着我
Follow me.
我的飞船在前哨的另一边
My ship is on the other side of the outpost.
这对我的朋友有什么帮助
I don't see how that's gonna help my friends.
他们现在还没有找到你的飞船就算你走运
You'd be lucky if they haven't found your ship by now.
那是你的飞船吗
So, um, was that your ship?
看来我们只能
I guess we're gonna have to come up
想想别的计划了吧 对吧
with a different plan, then, right?
对嘛
Right.
凯尔和艾拉
So, Kel, and Eila,
你们分散那些暴风兵的注意力
you distract those troopers
把他们引去那边
and lead them that way,
我和奇葩老太太去救弗雷娅和托拉
while creepy old lady and I go for Freya and Torra.
你叫什么名字
Hey, what's your name anyway...
她走了
and she's gone.
看来我们现在只能靠自己了
Looks like we're on our own now.
只要我们秘密行动 不让他们发现
As long as we lay low and they don't spot us,
就没事的
we'll be fine.
你们站住
You there!
别开枪 我们没有武器
Hold your fire! We're unarmed!
快走
Move!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, already!
别急
Don't get pushy.
起来 快走
Get up. Move.
我们只是在拿补给
We were just picking up supplies!
没什么大不了的
No big deal!
真的吗
Really?
因为我的扫描显示
Because my scans indicate
有人进过那座谷庙
someone's been inside that temple.
你们发现了什么
What did you find?
他们没有你们想要的
They don't have what you're looking for!
但我有
But I do.
是她
It's her!
你们花了这么久才追上我
Took you long enough to catch up with me!
立刻把遗物交出来
Hand over the relic. Now!
你是说这个吗
You mean this?
我知道 如果你们空手而归
I know your precious Supreme Leader won't be pleased
你们尊贵的最高领袖肯定不会高兴的
when you come back empty-handed.
把它给我们
Now, give it to us,
也许我们就会放过孩子们
and perhaps we'll spare the children.
你们想要吗
You want it?
那给你们吧
It's yours.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
快去关闭它
Deactivate it, quickly!
快跑进古庙
Run! Into the temple! Now!
我已经找这个遗物两年半了
I've been looking for this relic for two and a half years.
我终于找到了 但最后还是毁了它
I finally find it... and end up destroying it.
你知道这里有什么教训吗
Do you know what the lesson is here?
古庙发现的东西一定要小心
Be careful what you find in old temples?
不
No.
古庙出现的人一定要小心
Be careful who you find in old temples,
因为肯定没好事
because they can ruin your day.
那是什么 某种武器吗
What was that? Some kind of weapon?
某种武器 是的
Some kind? Yes.
古代的能源
A power source from an ancient time.
超乎人类的想象
One beyond all of your reckoning.
但现在没用了
But it doesn't matter now.
下一个问题
On to the next problem.
我怎么才能离开这个悲惨的世界
How am I getting off this wretched world?
你可以跟我们一起走
You can come with us!
这是最起码的
It's the least we can do.
是的 只要你不携带
Uh, yeah, well, as long as you're not bringing
可以蒸发人类的能源就行
any people-vaporizing power sources with you.
相信我 看到你刚才惹了那么多麻烦
Trust me, seeing the trouble you caused back there,
我反而更担心你
I'd be more worried about you.
有道理 应该的
Fair enough. I deserve that.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
米卡·格雷
Mika Grey.
你们来自哪里
Where do you all come from?
巨像站
The Colossus.
那里很棒的 你看了就知道
It's a wonderful place, you'll see.
不确定啊 我感觉她是个麻烦
I don't know... she seems like trouble to me.
也许吧
Maybe.
但她确实救了我们的命
But she did save our lives.
而且谁知道呢
And who knows?
说不定我们可以从她身上学到点什么
Maybe we can learn a thing or two from her.
卡兹 很抱歉我们惹了这么多麻烦
Kaz, sorry we caused so much trouble,
不过能从巨像站出来散散心还挺好的
but it was nice to get off the Colossus for a little while.
没事
Eh, no problem.
下一次 我们不要
Next time, let's not wander
在毛骨悚然的古庙闲逛了 好吗
into any creepy old temples, okay?
也许吧
Maybe.
米卡·格雷
Um, Mika Grey?
怎么了 孩子
Yes, child?
你好像很了解原力 对吧
You seem to know a lot about the Force, right?
我知道一点
I know a bit,
但如果你想知道我是绝地武士还是西斯武士
but if you're wondering if I'm a Jedi or a Sith,
我两者都不是
I am neither of those things.
原力不属于任何人
The Force doesn't belong to any one person.
它扎根在人的内心
It is something that is inside all of us.
只是我们找到它的方式不同
We just find it in different ways.
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表