剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表
CB-23, where have you been?
是第一秩序的机器人
It's that First Order droid!
我们可能有麻烦了
I think we might be in trouble.
上尉 发射器继电器已经恢复
Captain, the transmitter relay has been restored.
但是人造重力 偏导护盾
However, artificial gravity, deflector shields,
推进系统仍然无法运行
and propulsion systems are still nonoperational.
那些孩子在下面干什么
What are those kids doing down there?
-怎么这么久 -别担心
- What is taking them so long? - Don't worry.
不管有什么问题 卡兹和尼库都能解决的
Whatever problems they have, Kaz and Neeku can handle it.
而且还有托拉跟着他们呢
Besides, they've got Torra with them.
幸好如此
Well, that is one good thing.
我们不是把那东西干掉了吗
Didn't we destroy that thing?
第一秩序把它们制♥造♥得很难摧毁
First Order makes 'em tough.
而且很伤人
And hurty.
不
Oh, no!
我来分散他的注意力 你去解开尼库
I'll distract him. You take care of Neeku.
卡兹 小心
Kaz, look out!
托拉 我们得离开这里
Torra, we have to get out of here!
我正在努力 尼库
Working on it, Neeku.
走开
Get away!
飘得再快点 必须得更快
Float faster! Must float faster!
-卡兹 -不好
- Kaz! - Oh, no!
好险啊
That was close.
我抓住你了
I got you.
它正在激活通信系统
It's activating communications.
它在等着我们修好发射器
It waited for us to fix the transmitter
这样它就可以联♥系♥第一秩序
so it can contact the First Order
把我们的位置告诉他们了
and tell 'em where we are.
上尉 有个编码信♥号♥♥
Captain, there is a coded signal
被传回卡斯蒂隆了
being beamed back to Castilon.
什么
What?
-他们为什么要这么做 -他们不会的
- Why would they do that? - They wouldn't.
关掉它
Shut it down.
如果信♥号♥♥传回卡斯蒂隆
If that signal gets back to Castilon,
第一秩序就可以接收到信♥号♥♥ 发现我们的位置了
the First Order can pick it up and find our location.
信♥号♥♥绕过了塔台控制
They have bypassed tower controls.
我们必须阻止它
We have to stop it.
想给你的朋友打电♥话♥吗
Trying to call your friends?
只要有我在 就别做梦了
Not while I'm around.
别担心 CB
Do not worry, CB.
我会重新激活你的
I will reactivate you.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no! No, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
好吧 只要找到
Okay, just need to find...
再见 编码信♥号♥♥
Bye-bye, encoded signal.
搞定
There! Got it.
欢迎回来 CB
Welcome back, CB.
快点 卡兹和托拉需要你的帮助
Hurry, Kaz and Torra need your help.
第一秩序的滚球还在附近
That First Order rollie is out there.
别管我 快去
Do not worry about me. Go!
但如果你活下来
But if you survive,
别忘了回来找我
do not forget to come and get me!
救我一命啊 CB
Good save, CB!
我关闭了传送信♥号♥♥
I deactivated the transmission feed.
很好 帮我抬起这个舱门
Good. Now help me lift this hatch.
这样啊
Right.
托拉 找个地方抓住
Torra, better hang on to something.
CB 抓紧了
CB, lock yourself down!
不 不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no!
不 不
No, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不
No, no!
我没事
I'm okay!
我们重新打开重力系统吧
Let's get that gravity turned back on.
伙计们 伙计们
Guys? Guys?
你们还活着吗 起码有意识吧
Are you alive? Are you at least conscious?
伙计们 你们没有忘记我
Hey, guys, you have not forgotten about me...
对吧
have you?
机器人要发送的信♥号♥♥
That transmission the droid was gonna send...
给了我一个灵感
it got me thinking.
什么灵感
About what?
如果有办法给塔姆发信息的话
If there's a way to send a message to Tam.
如果我能解释一下
If I could just explain myself...
这非常危险 卡兹
Well, that is extraordinarily risky, Kaz.
但你可以给她的通话器
But you could send a message to her personal comlink
在加密频率上发个信息
on a secured frequency.
你都不知道她有没有收到
You wouldn't know if she got it
或者信♥号♥♥有没有被截获
or if the signal got intercepted.
这太危险了
It's way too dangerous.
我必须这么做
I think I have to.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
这是我欠她的
I owe her that.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我终于成为真正的飞行员了
I'm finally a real pilot.
塔姆 我是卡兹
Tam, it's Kaz.
如果你收到了这个信息
If you somehow get this message,
我想告诉你 我犯了一个大错
I want you to know I made a terrible mistake.
我没有向你坦白我的真实身份 以及来这里的目的
I lied to you about who I am and why I came--
剧集 | 星球大战:抵抗组织 | 导航列表