剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
愚人节
小蜗
醒醒 小蜗
Wake up, Gary
我们今天得搬走了
We're moving today
没错
That's right
我们要离家出走了
We're leaving home
还会变成游民
We're going to become peasants
没吃的了
No more food
抱歉 小蜗
Sorry, Gary
游民只吃捣蚌壳
Peasants only eat mashed-up clamshells
愚人节快乐
April fools
给你吧 兄弟
There you go, pal
我好渴
I'm thirsty
实在渴到极点了
This is an extreme thirst
我好累
I'm exhausted
等不及要把饮料全喝光了
I sure can't wait to drink all these drinks
愚人节快乐
April fools
祝我
To me
他是在高兴个什么东西
What's he so happy about?
四月一号♥
April 1st?
四月一日
愚人节是海绵宝宝最喜欢的节日
April fools' day is SpongeBob's favorite holiday
蟹老板 我今天不能来上班了
Mr. Krabs, I can't come in today
我患上了很严重的病
I caught something terrible
患的什么病
What'd you catch?
看到今天日历害我不舒服
I caught sight of the calendar
先等一下 章鱼哥
Hold on, Squidward
我这边有个人要见你
There's someone here to see you
说他是从藤壶湾艺术馆来的
Says he's from the barnacle bay art museum
想给你本月最佳艺术家称号♥
and he wants to honor you as artist of the month
我已经到了
I have arrived
什么
What?
笑什么笑
What's so funny?
艺术商在哪
Where's the art dealer?
你刚错过他了
You just missed him
是啊 不过他要我们转告你
Yeah, but he told us to tell you
转告我什么
Tell me what?
他要我转告你
He told me to tell you
愚人节快乐
April Fool
很高兴能在这上班
Well, it's been nice working here
谢谢你的一切 蟹老板
Thanks for everything, Mr. Krabs
章鱼哥 别走
Squidward, wait
把最后一笔工资寄给我就好 蟹老板
Just send my last check to the P.O. Box, Mr. Krabs
章鱼哥 刚刚那是开玩笑
Squidward, it was just a joke
今天不会再开你玩笑了
No more jokes on you today
我保证
I promise
真的吗
You do?
真的
Sure
还有不少其他人愿意被开玩笑呢
There's lots of other willing participants
对吧 蟹老板
Right, Mr. Krabs?
只要不开我玩笑就行
Well, as long as it's not me
不好意思
Excuse me
能不能请你告诉我叉子在哪
Could you tell me where the forks are?
餐具
就在这 女士
They're right here, lady
可这是勺子
But this is a spoon
愚人节快乐
April Fools
此处点餐
欢迎光临蟹堡王
Welcome to the Krusty Krab
需要什么服务
How may I help you?
好
Yeah
来两份大号♥薯条跟一份巨无霸蟹黄堡
Give me two large fries and a jumbo krabby patty
那什么东西
What's that?
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything
刚刚那位哪去了
Where'd that other guy go?
愚人节快乐
April fools
我就在这
I'm right here
真是太逗了
That was pretty good
你在收银台那边干什么
What are you doing behind the counter?
不好意思
Excuse me
能请你帮我在里面加两块冰吗
Can I get a couple ice cubes in here please?
好啊
Sure
两块冰马上来
A couple of ice cubes coming up
拿去吧
Here you go
谢谢
Thanks
愚人节快乐
April fools
你对我饮料做了什么
What did you do to my drink?
我
I
我
I
你什么
You what?
你刚刚要我在饮料里加两块冰
You asked for a couple of ice cubes in your drink
我只加了一块
and I only put in one
那可真是好笑
I guess that is pretty funny
是
Yeah
你鞋带松了
Your shoe's untied
愚人节快乐
April fools
你没穿鞋子
You're not wearing shoes
愚人节快乐
April fools
都够了
That's it
海绵宝宝跟他笨得要命的恶作剧
SpongeBob and his stupid pranks
我倒要让他见识什么叫真正的恶作剧
I'm going to show him what a real prank is all about
天啊
Oh, boy
有东西要我去清理
Something for me to clean up
愚人节快乐
April fools
面粉
不
Oh, no
我来接住你 海绵宝宝
I'll catch you, SpongeBob
愚人节快乐
April fools
你这根小腊肠
You little sausage
海绵宝宝 我刚刚是在开玩笑
SpongeBob, I was just kidding
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on
你们都知道我是在开玩笑
You guys know I was just kidding
对吧
Right?
天啊 可怜的孩子
Oh, man, poor kid
他内心一定非常难受
That guy has definitely got some issues to work out
愚人节快乐 混球
April fools, jerk
等等 别走
Wait, don't go
你这个混球
You stink
别走
Wait
那是开玩笑
It was a joke
为什么每次我找到乐子
Why is it whenever I'm having fun
就做错了事
it's wrong?
我不是有意害他哭的
I didn't mean to make him cry
看来这就表示最好跟海绵宝宝说
I guess this means I better tell SpongeBob
我很对
I'm sorr
不
ech
看来这就表示最好要道
I guess this means I better apolog
肯定比我想的还要难开口
This is going to be tougher than I thought
海绵宝宝
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表