剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
拿去
There you are
不用这样的
You shouldn't have
是什么 老爸
What is it, daddy?
该不会是我朋友都在穿的
It wouldn't be those totally hip new flipper slippers
全新脚蹼鞋吧
all my friends are wearing
大家都可想要了
Everyone wants them
应该是
It might be
不用这样
You shouldn't have
用不着这样
You shouldn't have
我是说 爸
I mean, dad
你就用不着送这礼物
You really shouldn't have
珍珍 这双可是能买♥♥到的最好的钓鱼靴
Pearl, those are the finest fishing boots available
爸 你毁了我
Dad, you ruined me
我可是砍价买♥♥的
But I got them for a bargain
蟹堡王
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
我整整花了两块钱买♥♥了这靴子
I spent two whole dollars on these boots
现在这玩意甩不开了
and now I'm stuck with them
蟹老板 我能领工资吗
Mr. Krabs, can I get my paycheck?
海绵宝宝
Spongeboy-me-bob
请进请进
Come in, come in
到这来 小子
Right this way, laddie
坐哪都行
Have a seat anywhere
就是别坐上这双美丽无价的靴子
but not on these beautiful, priceless boots
所以你想领工资
So you want your pay
老板 我看不到你
Sir, I can't see you
靴子
The boots
挡住了
are in
视线
the way
挡视线
In the way?
这双靴子从来就没离开过我的视线
These boots never leave my sight
这可是我手上既昂贵又珍贵的宝贝
These are the most expensive
and prized possessions I own
真的吗
Really?
为什么呢
Why is that?
这靴子看着跟一般的靴子没啥区别
They look just like any old ordinary boots
一般的靴子
Ordinary boots?
这可是绝无仅有的正式煎炸厨师靴
These are the only official fry cook boots
只有全世界最好的煎炸厨师
Only the finest fry cooks in the world
才可以穿上 这是传统
are permitted to wear them, part of a tradition
我这双靴子是
And these boots were given to me
一位海底最有名的煎炸厨师给的
by the most famous fry cook in the sea
谁啊
Who's that?
他是谁不重要
Well, his name is not important
反正他很有名
But he was famous
好了 别管那么多
All right, don't you worry
我准备好了
I'm ready
我要靴子
I want those boots
抱歉小子 这靴子实在太珍贵了
Sorry, son, these boots are far too valuable
有了
I know
要是我拿蟹堡王的工资抵怎么样
What if I give you my Krusty Krab paycheck?
工资
Paycheck
成交
You got a deal
要是我免费粉刷蟹堡王怎么样
And what if I paint the Krusty Krab for free?
成交
You got a deal
我还要免费送够一年用的炸薯条用油
And I'll throw in a year's supply of French fry oil
成
You got
先等一下 小子
Hold on there, lad
你要害我心脏病发作了
You're going to give me a heart attack
全都成交
You got yourself a deal
章鱼哥
Hey, Squidward
喜欢我的新靴子吗
Do you like my new boots?
是不是很酷
Pretty cool, huh?
现在我是正式煎炸厨师了
Now I'm an official fry cook
吱吱叫的声音要害我疯掉了
That squeaking is going to drive us all crazy
胡说八道 章鱼哥
Nonsense, Squidward
吱吱叫的声音在我听来就是钱
That squeaking is money to my ears
我是说 音乐
I mean, music
钱
Money
十
Ten
二十
Twenty
三十
Thirty
四十
Forty
什么
Wha
谁在那
Who's there?
继续数钱
Back to counting me money
一
One
二
Two
三
Three
四
Four
五
Five
那到底是什么玩意
What the barnacle is that, huh?
小心点
Careful
昨晚是我度过的最难熬的一晚了
That was the worst night I ever weathered
蟹堡王
至少我上班还能享受清静
At least I'll have some peace and quiet at work
听好了 蟹老板
Watch it, Mr. Krabs
我要度我的假去了
I'm taking my vacation now
怎么回事 章鱼哥先生
What's wrong, Mr. Squidward?
我再也受不了世界最好煎炸厨师了
I can't take the world's greatest fry cook anymore
一星期以后再见
I'll see you in a week
那煎炸厨师在帮我发大财
That fry cook is making me a fortune
会有什么问题
What could be the problem?
嘿 蟹老板
Hey, Mr. Krabs
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
宝宝
Bob
我
I, uh
看到你还在穿这双靴子
see you're still wearing them boots
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我可喜欢了
I love them
全世界最好的厨师能这样吗
Could the world's greatest fry cook do this?
那个
Well, uh
我不
I don't, uh
我不
I don't, uh
他还会不会这样
Or could he do this?
还是这样
Or this?
此处点餐
瞧好了 蟹老板
And watch this, Mr. Krabs
我能为你点餐吗
Can I take your order?
好 我要来份蟹堡特餐
Yeah, I'll have the Krusty special
谢谢先生
Thank you, sir
做好我会吱一声的
I will squeak when it's ready
最好的厨师能这样吗 蟹老板
Could the greatest fry cook do that, Mr. Krabs?
我
I, uh
看这个 蟹老板
And look at this, Mr. Krabs
还有这个
And this
还有这个
And this
我得去办公室一趟
I got to go to my office
我还是听得到
I can still hear it
还是能透过来
It's still coming through
可恶的吱吱叫
The infernal squeak
这靴子必须消失
Those boots have got to go
我要来片阿司匹林
And I need an aspirin
小蜗 这双靴子改变了我的一生
Gary, these boots have changed my life
小蜗
我再也不脱掉了
I'm never taking them off
晚安 小蜗
Good night, Gary
蟹堡王
安静的钱
Quiet money
既有宁静又有钱
Silence and money
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
怎么了 我的小子
What is it, my boy?
蟹老板 我好对不起
Mr. Krabs, I'm sorry
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表