剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
踏上沙滩
Steppin' on the beach
踏上沙滩
Steppin' on the beach
踏上沙滩
Steppin' on the beach
踏上沙滩
Steppin' on the beach
好啊
Yes
他就是我要找的
He's the one
我要来一份
I'll have one
冰淇淋
来两份
Two, please
谢谢
Thanks
来一份冰淇淋
One, please
不好意思
Excuse me
来一份冰淇淋
One, please
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid
都卖♥♥光了
We're all out
真见鬼
Barnacles
痞老板 你在这干什么
Plankton, what are you doing here?
你哭什么啊
And why are you crying?
嗨 海绵宝宝
Hi, SpongeBob
我哭是因为我
I'm cryin' because I've
有这两个冰淇淋甜筒
got these two ice cream cones
可我只要一个而已
but I only need one
我不知道要怎么处理另外一个
I don't know what to do with the other one
我来帮你把其中一个甜筒吃了吧
I'll eat one of those ice cream cones for ya
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
你真会帮我吃吗
Would you do that for me?
当然
Sure
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
怎么了
Yeah?
想要的东西到手了感觉不错吧
Isn't it great to get the things you desire?
就比如说刚刚那个甜筒
Like that ice cream cone, for instance
只要稍微再训练一下就能要啥有啥
You can have anything you want with a little training
训练
Training?
没错
Yes
只要你学会变得更加坚定
You just have to learn to be more assertive
我可以教你的
And I can show you how
坚定是吗
Assertive, huh?
没错
That's right
要啥有啥
Anything I want
真不错
Sounds great
妙极了
Wonderful
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
让那个人不要坐你身上
Don't let that guy sit on you
坚定第一课
Assertiveness lesson #1
叫他下去
Tell him to get off
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir
你坐到我身上了
You're sitting on my body
坐的地方也是我的脸
which is also my face
错了 要坚定
No, no, be assertive
[ assert(坚定)与 insert(插入)谐音 ]
不是乱插
Not in-sertive
海绵宝宝 你错过时机了
SpongeBob, you missed your chance
你必须要霸道才能得到想要的东西
You've got to be aggressive
to get the things you want
你心太软了
You're too soft
可我是海
But I'm a spo --
少废话
Don't say it
是那个抢走了你冰淇淋的人
There's the guy who took your ice cream
你不想要回来吗
Don't you want it back?
冰淇淋
Ice cream
你给我听好
Listen, you
我朋友有话要说
My friend's got something to say
什么 谁说的话
What, who said that?
是你吗
Was it you?
快骂他 海绵宝宝
Tell him off, SpongeBob
让自己坚定起来
Assert yourself
那是我的冰淇琳甜筒
That's my ice cream cone
不错
Great
让他尝尝厉害
Now let him have it
你尝尝吧
You can have it
谢谢了
Say, thanks
错了
No
我来给你示范
I'll show ya how
那个铅笔脖子
Hey, pencil neck
没错 就你
Yeah, you
给我滑过来
Slither over here
交出那个冰淇淋甜筒
Surrender that ice cream cone
否则你所有清醒的时刻
or every waking moment for you
都会成为充满痛苦的漩涡
will become a swirling torrent of pain and misery
那人哭了
That guy was crying
他那是喜极而泣
Those were tears of joy
他为你学会了坚定而感到高兴
He was happy that you were assertive
这下知道你发起疯来有多美好了吧
You see how wonderful life can be
when you're maniacal?
应该是叫坚定吧
I thought it was called assertive
随便
Whatever
要是坚定能让我有这个冰淇淋
Well, if it got me this ice cream
那我喜欢
then I like it
我找到东西了
I found something
不好意思 我金属探测器坏了
Excuse me, my metal detector broke
能借用下你的吗
Can I use yours?
当然
Sure
海绵宝宝 这是你的下一课
SpongeBob, this is your next lesson
要霸道
Be aggressive
叫那人滚远点
Tell that guy to take a hike
你要跟我去远足吗
Do you want to take a hike with me?
好啊
Yeah
看你现在干的什么好事
Now, look what you've done
叫那人掉沟里去
Tell that guy to go fall in a ditch
到沟里去看看吧
Go check in that ditch
埋藏的宝藏
Buried treasure
谢谢了
Thanks
看见了没 痞老板
Did you see that, Plankton?
那人发现了埋藏的宝藏
That guy found some buried treasure
海绵宝宝 你怎么做都做不好
SpongeBob, you'll never get it right
跟那人说你懂空手道
Tell that guy you know karate
要是拿不回金属探测器的话
and you'll tie him in a knot
你就给他绑成结
if you don't get your metal detector back
我要不回探测器的话 就给你绑鞋带
I'm gonna tie your shoe if you don't give that back
可我穿的是凉鞋
But I'm wearing sandals
那没事了
Okay, never mind
没事了 痞老板
It's alright, Plankton
他穿的是凉鞋
He's wearing sandals
有什么问题吗
What's the matter?
没什么 海绵宝宝
Nothing, SpongeBob
我只是开始觉得我这是在浪费时间
I was just beginning to think that
this was a waste of time
你没浪费
No it's not
算了吧
Forget it
我看你没有顶天立地所需要的素质
I guess you don't have what it takes
to be a stand-up guy
可是飞机餐呢
But what about airline food?
什么
What?
飞机餐
Airline food
天啊 这菜怎么搞的那么难吃
My gosh, what is up with that stuff?
谢谢 晚安
Thank you, good night
看吧 我可以演单口喜剧的
See, I can be a stand-up guy
顶 天 立 地
懂没
See?
海绵宝宝 你无法得到你要的东西
SpongeBob, you'll never get what you want
你老是让别人践踏你
You'll always let people step all over you
就跟楼梯差不多
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表