剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
海之霸
你就是不知道当废物是个什么样子
You don't know what it's like to be a loser
振作起来 痞老板
Cheer up, Plankton
我觉得你是赢家
I think you're a winner
你
What
你说什么
What did you say?
我说你是个
I said you're a
废物
Loser
当裤头村最讨厌的家伙
How does it feel to be the most hated thing
感觉怎么样 痞老板
in bikini bottom, Plankton?
是不是很难受
It hurts, doesn't it?
我知道
I know
是啊 为了庆祝成功赶走你
Yeah, and for running you out
我们要给这个小朋友
We're going to make this kid
授予今日裤头村好小子称号♥
Honorary Town Rookie of the Day
因为他是一个好小子
For he's a jolly good rookie
因为他是一个好小子
For he's a jolly good rookie
因为他是一个好小子
For he's a jolly good rookie...
他只要有一个朋友的话
I bet if he had just one friend
就肯定不会这么坏了
he wouldn't be such a meanie
子
...ie
没有人
Which nobody
随便了
Whatever
海之霸
有客人
A customer?
我们今天的特餐是海霸
Our special today is chum
什锦
balaya
嗨 痞老板
Hi, Mr. Plankton
你今天害我丢脸丢得还不够大发吗
Haven't you degraded me enough for one day?
对
No
我是说
I mean
我想要你出来跟我玩一玩
I want you to come out and play with me
什么
Wha...?
跟我玩一玩
Play with me
你知道怎么引起热核反应吗
You know how to induce thermonuclear fusion?
不知道 可我喜欢跟
No, but I like to go jelly...
那个幼稚方块
That naive cube
我还得受多长时间的罪
How long must I suffer this?
你是不是没有让他走开
You're not letting him leave, are you?
看不出来吗
Can't you see?
这可是复仇的大好时机
This is the perfect opportunity for revenge
说详细点
Elaborate
把海绵宝宝当朋友
Befriend the SpongeBob
然后等时机刚刚好的时候
Then, when the time is just right
带走蟹黄堡
Take the Krabby Patty
快去 小天才
Get moving, genius
可别让他走了
Don't let him get away
朋友到水母田里捉水母
...fishing with my friends in jellyfish fields
好了 海绵宝宝
All right, SpongeBob
我会玩你的小游戏的
I'll play your little game
好棒
Right
最后一个到水母田的是烂蛤蜊
Last one to the fields is a rotten clam
那么 我来拿大网
So, I get the big net
你来拿小网
and you get the little net
吃了水母会怎么样
What happens after we eat them?
不是吃水母 要这样捉水母
You don't eat them, you catch them, like this
就那样
Like that
然后呢
And?
然后就把水母放了
Then you throw them back
不过要小心触手
Watch out for stingers
触手
Stingers?
所有人都要向痞老板下跪
All knees will bow to Plankton
痞老板万岁
Hail, Plankton
我赢了 我赢了
I win, I win
重点不在于输赢 在于快乐
It's not about winning, it's about fun
那是啥东西
What's that?
快乐就是你在
Fun is when you
快乐就是
Fun is
就像
It's like
是一种
It's kind of
有点像是
Sort of like a
快乐是什么
What is fun?
就像
Like
我来给你拼一下
Let me spell it for you
F表示朋友 一起同甘共苦
"F" is for friends who do stuff together
U表示你和我
"U" is for you and me
N表示无论何时无论何地
"N" is for anywhere and anytime at all
在这蓝蓝深海里
Down here in the deep blue sea
快乐
F表示放火 烧掉整座镇子
"F" is fire that burns down the whole town
U表示原♥子♥弹♥
"U" is for uranium bombs
N表示无人生还
"N" is for no survivors
等你在
when you
痞老板
Plankton
这些可不是快乐的内涵所在
Those things aren't what fun is all about
现在这么做
Now, do it like this
F表示朋友 一起同甘
"F" is for friends who do stuff
不要
Never
完全就是白♥痴♥干的
That's completely idiotic
来 我帮你
Here, let me help you
F表示朋友 一起同甘共苦
"F" is for friends who do stuff together
U表示你和我
"U" is for you and me
试试看
Try it
N表示无论何时无论何地
"N" is for anywhere and anytime at all
在这蓝蓝深海里
Down here in the deep blue sea
等等 我不太明白
Wait, I don't understand this
我觉得我内心好疼
I feel all tingly inside
该停下来了吗
Should we stop?
不行
No
这才是你该有的感觉
That's how you're supposed to feel
我喜欢
Well, I like it
那就再来一遍
Let's do it again
好
Okay
F表示嬉戏 在这花田里
"F" is for frolic through all the flowers
U表示尤克里里
"U" is for ukulele
N表示挑鼻子
"N" is for nose picking
分泡泡糖
sharing gum and
舔沙子
sand licking
跟我好兄弟一起
Here with my best buddy
快乐
叛变了
Mutiny
海之霸
之后我们就在花田里嬉戏
And after that, we frolicked through the flowers
然后我们
and then we
听起来很快乐
Sounds like fun
最快乐的那部分是我们
The really fun part was when we
跟蟹黄堡沾边的事情你都干了多少
What did you do with the Krabby Patty?
什么
The what?
蟹黄堡 记得吗
The Krabby Patty, remember?
这事是急不得的 懂不
You can't rush these things, you know
你都把任务忘了
You're forgetting the mission
你这是说什么
What are you talking about?
你都要被同化了 痞老板
You're going native, Plankton
看看你自己
Look at yourself
什么
What?
蟹堡王
我有好些时候没看到痞老板了
I haven't seen Plankton for a while
他肯定是在密谋什么
He must be scheming
谁知道
Who knows?
可能他洗心革面了
Maybe he's changed
谁知道
Who knows?
我看你知道
I think you know
快乐
他洗心革面了 我跟你说过的
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表