剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
你们用这枪射海草园
to shoot at the kelp gardens
但是之后
But then
邪恶的射线恶魔突然袭击 把枪掳走
the evil man ray swoops down and swipes the gun away
并射向了所有海藻
and shoots all the algae
然后他附在海底穹顶上
And he gloms onto the undersea dome
他开始吸玻璃
and he starts sucking on the glass
你想表达什么 小朋友
What's your point, kid?
你们是史上最棒的英雄
You guys are the greatest heroes of all time
我觉得你们应该不再退休
And I think you should come out of retirement
听好了 你们这些恶棍
Listen up, you villains
我想吃我的肉糕
I want to eat my meatloaf
要是你们不出去
If you don't get out of here
我就用我身上的超能力
then by the power invested in me
宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife
里面这是怎么了
What is going on in here?
你可以亲新娘了
You may kiss the bride
你让我们的英雄重新合为一体了吗
Did you reunite our heroes?
没
No
但我结婚了
but I'm married
飞 飞 飞高高
Up, up and away
飞 飞 飞高高
Up, up and away
天啊
Oh, my
这个包真是又大又重
This purse is so big and heavy
不许动 大姐
Hold it right there, ma'am
我要把包抢走
I'll be taking that
救命
Help
奏效了
It's working
你是来救我的吗
Are you here to rescue little old me?
安静点
Pipe down
你会吵醒美人鱼战士的
You're going to wake Mermaid Man
一旦他被吵醒就会出岔子
and he's awry when his nap is disturbed
保持警惕
Ever alert
美人鱼战士练成了
Mermaid Man has trained himself
睁眼睡觉的能力
to sleep with his eye open
烦人精 离他远一点
Confounded, get away from him
别喊了
Stop shouting
我在午睡
I'm napping
不是我喊的 你这老不死的
It's not me, you old coot
什么事
Yes?
是我
That's me
我在这
I'm over here
不好意思
Excuse me
美人鱼战士
Mermaid Man
你想干什么
What do you want?
最好是好事
This better be good
这个肯定能让你们高兴
This will cheer you up
我们差不多已经
We're almost done
重新漆完了你们的无影船
painting your invisible boat mobile
本来应该无影的
It's supposed to be invisible
够了
That's it
我们的休闲时光必须结束了
We got to end our life of leisure
是时候不再退休了
It's time to come out of retirement
邪恶正在落脚了
There's evil afoot
邪恶
Evil
在哪
Where is it?
在那
There it is
知道意味着什么吧
Do you know what this means?
甜甜圈
Doughnuts
老天啊
Oh, brother
念咒语
Say the oath
美人鱼战士和企鹅男孩 合为一体
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, unite
朝他扔水弹
Throw a water ball at him
水弹
Water balls
水弹
Water balls
我的海鳗啊
Mumbling morays
根本没用 美人鱼战士
It's not working, Mermaid Man
他在吸收水弹 就像个邪恶海绵
He's absorbing it like some kind of evil sponge
狗刨
Dog paddle away
是汹涌漩涡
It's the raging whirlpool
你们这些恶魔
You fiends
他们还很享受
They're actually enjoying it
再来一遍
Do it again
现在怎么办 美人鱼战士
Now what, Mermaid Man
我们需要帮助
We need help
海底生物 联合
Sea creatures, unite
什么
What?
海洋生物好像
The creatures of the deep seemed to
不再光芒万丈了
have lost some of their luster
海底生物 进攻
Sea creatures, attack
掐我一把
Pinch me
我一定是在做梦
I must be dreaming
任务完成了 派大星
Mission accomplished, Patrick
对 我们成功了
Yeah, we did it
成功了
I did it
我感觉自己年轻了五岁
I feel five years younger
能回来的感觉真好
It's good to be back
我们成功了 你这老不死的
We did it, you old coot
你谁啊
Who are you?
美人鱼战士和企鹅男孩的全新冒险
The new adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
看我们的英雄斗智斗勇
We join our heroes locked in a battle of wits
砰
啪
将军
是海底电♥话♥
It's the aqua phone
什么事 首领
What is it, chief?
喂
Hello
喂
Hello
喂
Hello
挂
这电♥话♥还是坏的
That phone is still broken
记得提醒我去叫人修理
Remind me to get that fixed
坐
提醒你什么
Remind you what?
提醒我什么
Remind me of what?
我们的英雄会修好他们的电♥话♥吗
Will our heroes ever get their phone fixed?
下周继续收看
下周同一时间敬请关注
Tune in next week and find out
比旧版的节目还要好看
That was even better than the old show
全都是你的功劳
It's all thanks to you
眨
腌椰菜
蟹堡王
欢迎光临蟹堡王
Welcome to the Krusty Krab
我是章鱼哥
My name is Squidward
我能为你点餐吗
Can I take your order?
菜单
我要来份
I'll have a
不
No
不然
Maybe
不
No
我要来份
I'll have
不
No
那就
Well maybe--
你还点不点餐了 先生
Are you planning on ordering today, sir?
我要来份蟹黄堡
I'll have a Krabby Patty
好有独创性
How original
多加洋葱
And with extra onions
想法很大胆 对吧
Daring today, aren't we?
一份蟹黄堡 多加洋葱
One Krabby Patty, extra onions
一份呼喊强尼马上来
One crying johnny coming up
先放面包
First bun
然后肉饼
then patty
番茄酱跟上去
followed by ketchup
芥末
mustard
腌椰菜
pickles
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表