剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
Yeah?
你有没有注意到地图有什么熟悉的地方
Did you notice something familiar about this map?
比如说
You mean, like
藏宝图是拿咱桌游贴到一张纸上做的
that it's our game board taped to a piece of paper?
你们觉得这成大问题吗
Do you think this is a problem?
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
居然偷看我藏宝图
Sneaking peeks at me treasure map?
对不起
We're sorry
这是我船上发生的叛变
That's mutiny on my ship
所以你们是不是觉得蟹船长发疯了
So you think ol' Captain Krabs has gone crazy, do ye?
完全不是的 蟹船长
Not at all, Captain Krabs
我们完全没觉得你疯
We don't think that at all
是我觉得你疯
I think that
我要把你们扔下海作为说错话的惩罚
I'm gonna throw you overboard for saying that
快看
Look
是x
It's the "X"
标x的是藏宝地点
"X" marks the spot
飞天魔鬼大寻宝
这游戏还真是改编自真正的藏宝图
That game really is based on a real treasure map
那你们还等什么 小子们
Well, what are you waiting for, lads?
挖
Dig
挖
Dig
挖
Dig
挖到了 蟹船长
We got it, Captain Krabs
把它交给我 小子们
Hand it up to me, lads
拉
Heave
总算找到了
We finally found it
飞天魔鬼的宝藏
The Dutchman's Treasure
你要用你分到的那份做什么 派大星
What are you gonna do with your share, Patrick?
不知道
I don't know
你要怎么花你分到的那份 海绵宝宝
How are you going to spend your share, SpongeBob?
分什么分
What shares?
我的宝藏你们都不准拿
You're not getting any of my treasure
那是我们一起找到的
We found it together
所以我们应该要分到一份
So we deserve a share
我是船长
Well, I'm the captain
我说这是我的
And I say it's mine
那么忠诚呢
What about loyalty?
人人为我
All for one
我为人人
And one for all
人人为我
All for one
我为人人
And one for all
人人为我
All for one
我是飞天魔鬼
I'm the Flying Dutchman
我为人人
And one for all
我是飞天魔鬼
I'm the Flying Dutchman
是谁胆敢吵醒飞天魔鬼
Who dares wake the Flying Dutchman?
能不能给我小点声
Keep it down will ya?
我要睡觉
I'm trying to get some sleep
人人为我
All for one
我为人人
And one for all
是谁把飞天魔鬼的宝藏挖出来的
Who dug up the Dutchman's treasure?
他们
They did
啊
Arrgh
所以是你们俩讨厌鬼把我宝藏挖出来的
So you two scallywags dug up me treasure?
你们省了我不少挖坑的工夫
Well, you saved me a lot of diggin' you did
因此这是给你们两个的奖励
So here's an reward for the two of ya's
两个金币
Two gold doubloons
等等
Wait
我可是这伙船员的船长
I'm captain of this crew
我的奖励在哪
Where's my reward?
我看你说得在理
I guess you're right
麻烦你了 一点点小意思给你
A little something for your trouble
金子 金子
Gold, gold
就只是个塑料做的小宝箱
Why, it's just a little plastic treasure chest
塑料
Plastic
没错
Aye
不过这可是照着真正的宝箱改编的
but it's based on a real treasure chest
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
你又流好多汗出来了
You're looking all sweaty again
石头滩
又是在手套乐园度过的欢乐一天
Another funtastic day at Glove World
手套乐园
我来拿下钱包
Let me get my wallet
等会
Wait
我找下这个口袋
let me check this pocket
没有
No
派大星 有没有零钱
Patrick, do you have any change?
要多少零钱
How much do you need?
要多少钱
How much is it?
五毛
Fifty cents
五毛
Fifty cents
没有
Nope
我再找下另一个口
Let me check my other poc-
不用了
Forget it
你说什么
What did you say?
找位子坐好就行
Just take your seat
谢谢先生
Thanks, mister
行了 随
Yeah, whatev-
手套乐园
看下你在手套乐园买♥♥了什么
Show me what you got at Glove World
好
Okay
这是我的手套灯
Here's my glove light
我看到你了
I see you
我给我的手套手办买♥♥了手套
I got gloves for my glove action-figure
好酷
Cool
您正在
驶出裤头村
海绵宝宝
Hey, SpongeBob?
怎么了 派大星
Yeah, Patrick?
驶出裤头村是个什么地方
Where's 'Leaving Bikini Bottom'?
你哪看到的
Where did you see that?
刚路过了个路标
We just passed the sign
您已进入驶出裤头村
'You are now in Leaving Bikini Bottom'
什么
What?
怎么了 海绵宝宝
What's wrong, SpongeBob?
裤头村界
派大星 我们应该是搭错
Patrick, I think we're on the wrong
车了
bus
可是司机 我们得回裤头村去
But, sir, we need to get back to Bikini Bottom
对了
Oh, well
这啥玩意 海绵宝宝
What is this, SpongeBob?
石头滩
石头滩
Rock Bottom
公较总占
这边真是好诡异
It sure is weird around here
有点不对劲
Kinda different
连土都看起来不对劲
even the soil looks different
介不
Would you
介意
mind
放我下来
putting me down?
海绵宝宝 我不喜欢这里
SpongeBob, I don't like it here
好黑好可怕
It's dark and scary
我不想待在这
I don't wanna be here
我想回家
I wanna go home
看
Look
我都分不清男女厕所了
I can't even tell the bathrooms apart
则所
很简单的 派大星
That's an easy one, Patrick
等人出来就能分得清男女厕所了
Just wait for someone to come out and then you'll know
女的吗
A lady?
或许应该再等一个人出来
Maybe we should wait for one more
我还是不懂牌子写的啥
I still can't read the sign
我想回家
I wanna go home
好
Okay
你来等公交
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表