剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
All elevators have been suspended.
拜托
Come on.
注意 这是一则紧急广播
Attention. This is an emergency announcement.
请从最近的出口或楼梯撤离大厦
Please evacuate the building via the nearest exit or stairwell.
所有电梯已经停用
All elevators have been suspended.
安全警报
Security alert.
-快 -请前往最近的出口
-Go. -Make your way to the nearest exit.
-这是几层楼 -42楼
-Which floor is it? -Forty-second.
-请撤离大厦 -该死
-Please evacuate the building… -Oh, fuck.
-好吧 走楼梯 -好
-All right, stairs it is. -Yeah.
…已经停用
…have been suspended.
零 是否收到
Zero, do you read me?
GWACW 打开通讯频道
Golf Whiskey Alpha Charlie Whiskey. Open a communication channel.
军方护航已经…
A military escort has been--
GWACW 这里是豺狼一号♥
Golf Whiskey Alpha Charlie Whiskey. This is Jackal 1.
零 这里是豺狼一号♥ 目标没有响应
Zero, this is Jackal 1. Target is unresponsive.
卡特怀特 特工编号♥5263
Cartwright, agent five-two-six-three.
识别码BTE89
Access code, bravo-tangerine-excelsior-eight-nine.
BTE89
Bravo-tangerine-excelsior-eight-nine.
确认
Confirmed.
是
Yeah.
卡特怀特
Cartwright.
有新情报了 长官
New intelligence has come to light, ma'am.
炸♥弹♥从未组装 还在地面上
The bomb was never assembled. It's still on the ground.
我在那架飞机两侧各派了一架军方直升机
I have a military helicopter on both sides of that plane,
等着我一声令下就会将它击落
waiting for my signal to take it down.
你必须让他们撤开 长官 飞机上没炸♥弹♥
You have to stand them down, ma'am. There is no bomb.
那为什么飞机径直飞向玻璃楼
Then why is the plane headed straight for the Glasshouse?
这是一场骗局 长官
It's a hoax, ma'am.
我认为他们希望触发9月代码
I think they wanted to trigger the Code September.
-他们 -对 蝉和她的俄♥罗♥斯♥主管们
-They? -Yes, a cicada and her Russian handlers.
他们骗了你 让你以为有炸♥弹♥
They tricked you into thinking there was a bomb,
现在你告诉我这都是阴谋的一部分
and now you're telling me it's part of a plot?
听着 俄♥罗♥斯♥特工出于某种原因 希望城市封锁
Look, Russian operatives want the city shut down for some reason.
我不知道为什么 但没有炸♥弹♥ 你必须撤销命令
I don't know why, but there's no bomb. You have to rescind that order.
飞机正在接近排除区 长官
The plane is nearing the exclusion zone, ma'am.
这可不像是取消外卖♥♥食品订单 卡特怀特
This isn't like canceling a Deliveroo, Cartwright.
这种事要取消 要先审查每一个可疑的疯子
It only gets canceled when every suspicious-looking madman,
每一个无人认领的包
every abandoned bag,
每一个空的咖啡杯 而且要再三审查
every empty coffee cup gets checked, rechecked
有必要的话还要炸掉
and then blown up if necessary.
你不能击落那架飞机
You can't take that plane down.
一分钟后 飞机将距离目标不到1.6公里
In one minute, the plane will be less than one mile from the target.
如果飞行员到那时还没有答复或转向
If the pilot has not made contact or diverted by then,
他们就会将其击落
they will take it down.
就…
Ju--
我们也许必须击落那架飞机
We might have to take the plane down.
我需要和你确认
I need your confirmation.
大臣
Minister?
行动由你指挥 戴安娜
It's your command, Diana.
我完全支持你在此刻 做出你认为合适的任何决定
You have my full support to take whatever decisions you see fit in the moment.
机尾武器待命
Stern weapons, hold.
豺狼二号♥ 这里是零 准许向敌对目标开火
Jackal 2, this is Zero. You're cleared weapons tight.
重复 准许向敌对目标开火
I repeat, you are cleared weapons tight.
无线电上还是没有回应
Still no response from radio.
飞行员即将锁定目标 长官
Pilots are locking on, ma'am.
这是最后一次警告
This is a last warning.
重复 如果不回应 我们将使用致命武力
I repeat, we will use lethal force if you do not respond.
(武器已锁定)
豺狼二号♥锁定目标 射程内
Jackal 2 is locked to the target. In range,
等待进一步指示 确认可以向敌对目标开火
awaiting further instruction. Confirm weapons tight.
距离开火还有30秒
Thirty seconds till launch.
最后警告 转向 否则我们将击落你
Last and final warning. Divert, or we will shoot you down.
罗迪 我要你帮我跟踪一架飞机
Roddy, I need you to track a plane for me.
你到底去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
听着 闭嘴 听我说
Look, just shut up and listen to me.
是一架单螺旋桨飞机 飞向玻璃楼
It's a single-prop plane. It's headed for the Glasshouse.
我得知道他们是否把它击落了
I need to know if they shot it down.
-我在列车上 办不到 -那就在下一站下车
-I'm on a train. No can do. -Just get off at the next stop then.
不行 我在执行任务
Negative. I'm on a mission.
罗迪 等…
Roddy, w--
GWACW
Golf Whiskey Alpha Charlie Whiskey.
这里是GWACW
This is Golf Whiskey Alpha Charlie Whiskey.
我听到你们的话了 很清楚
I'm reading you loud and clear.
我会转向离开排除区 等待你们的指示
I'm turning away from the exclusion zone and awaiting your instruction.
零 这里是豺狼一号♥ 目标开始沟通了
Zero, this is Jackal 1. Target's communicating.
天啊 谢天谢地 艾丽克丝
Oh, God. Thank God. Alex?
我没事 我…要被护送到一个空军基地
I'm okay. I'm just-- I'm being escorted to an air base.
目标正在服从我们的指示
Target is now complying with our instructions.
武器已上保险 重复 武器已上保险
We are weapons safe. Repeat, we are weapons safe.
豺狼一号♥呼叫零 确认 目标没有危险
Jackal 1 to Zero. Confirmed, target not live.
好 我能说话了
Okay. I can talk now.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
飞机已经转向了
The plane's been diverted.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我刚才在安静车厢 不得不走出来
I was in the quiet car. I had to move.
不过我还盯着他呢
Still got eyes on him though.
等等 罗迪 你在执行什么任务
Wait, Roddy, what mission are you on?
我用你的手♥机♥跟踪到了切尔尼茨基
I tracked Chernitsky using your phone.
你在现场跟踪切尔尼茨基
You're tracking Chernitsky in the field?
对 我和他在同一趟列车上
Yeah. I'm on a train with him.
哪一趟
What train?
东南方向的
Southeastern.
等等 罗迪 上一站是哪里
Wait, Roddy, what was your last stop?
圣约翰 我们刚刚离开圣约翰站
St. Johns. We just left St. Johns.
该死 他不见了 我得挂了
Oh, shit, he's gone. I gotta go.
等等 罗…切…
Wait, Rod-- Ch--
该死
Shit.
我得在30分钟内到坦布里奇韦尔斯去
I need to get to Tunbridge Wells in 30 minutes.
就算我想把车借给你 你也赶不及
Even if I wanted to give you my car, you couldn't make that.
能开飞机送我去吗
Can you fly me?
很好 快
Good. Come on.
我们即将抵达塞文奥克斯
We will shortly be arriving at Sevenoaks.
下车时请带好全部随身物品
Please take all your belongings with you when leaving the train.
嘿 小子
Oi, kid.
-抱歉 -好了 慢点 哥们
-Sorry. -All right, easy, mate.
让开
Move.
-嘿 -抱歉
-Hey! -Sorry.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不好
Uh-oh.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
-何 开门 -谁啊
-Ho, open up! -Who is it?
你觉得是谁 开门
Who do you think it is? Open the door!
-你干什么 -见鬼
-What are you doing? -Fuck's sake.
不
No!
二号♥月台的列车将…
The train at platform two will…
你还好吗
You okay?
好极了
Yeah, great.
我沾了一身尿
I'm rollin' in piss.
-等等 他们可能还在里面 -对 我正希望如此
-Hold off. They might still be inside. -Yeah. That's what I'm hoping.
(正在初始化转账 开始转账)
天啊 那是涅夫斯基的拇指
Fuck me, is that Nevsky's thumb?
看来他们已经进入账户了
Looks like they got to the accounts.
那你觉得这里发生了什么
What you think happened here then?
帕什金太贪心
Pashkin got greedy.
对 他多拿走了一些东西
Yeah, and took a bit extra.
我猜是钻石
I'm guessing diamonds.
好 我们走 他一定下楼去了
All right, let's go. He must have gone down.
-路易莎 -好 这就来
-Louisa! -Yeah. Coming.
嘿 你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
我要再去问基里尔一点事
I'm gonna go get more out of Kyril.
不要再折磨他了
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表