剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
什么…
What--
你是哪位
And you are?
我是为了那笔钱来的
I've come about the money.
贾马尔的还是德梅特里奥的
Jamal's or Demetrio's?
德梅特里奥的
Demetrio's.
叫那个贪婪的混♥蛋♥去死
Tell the greedy arsehole to go fuck himself.
每月1号♥ 这是说好的
The first of the month, that was the arrangement.
好的
Will do.
不过我可能不会提 叫他去死这部分 好吧
Might not mention the bit about fucking himself though. Huh?
你知道他是很敏感的
You know how sensitive he is.
(认可证书)
(威斯布鲁克英语学院)
这种语言学校的幌子能骗到人吗
This language school setup, it fool anyone?
我们现在聊起来了
So, now we are having a conversation, huh?
我得待久一点 好让德梅特里奥相信
Well, I need to stay long enough to convince Demetrio
我们充分讨论了你财政义务的方方面面
that we discussed the ins and outs of your financial obligations.
他在外面
He's outside?
对 在车里
Yeah, he's in the car.
其实今天没有计划来拜访你
You weren't actually on today's list.
对 我们碰巧路过
Yeah, we just happened to be passing.
学校比看起来更忙
It's busier than it looks. The school.
有很多人咨♥询♥ 你一定会惊讶的
We get a lot of inquiries. You'd be surprised.
你一定会对我完全不惊讶而感到惊讶
You'll be surprised how little that surprises me.
德梅特里奥一定会猜你在哪
Surely Demetrio will be wondering where you are.
不 他会看报纸 挠蛋蛋
No. He'll be reading the paper, scratching his balls.
你是了解德梅特里奥的
You know Demetrio.
不如你那么了解他
Not as well as you.
也许是这样
Probably not.
这很奇怪吧
Which is strange, huh?
因为他是我刚刚编出来的人物
As I just made him up.
如果你的把戏耍完了
So, if you have finished playing games,
请你要么滚蛋 要么告诉我 你到底要什么 杰克逊兰姆
would you mind either fucking off or telling me what you want, Jackson Lamb?
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《死亡之狮》改编)
所以你找我到底什么事
So, what do you want with me?
叙叙旧 小尼
A little chat about old times, Nikky.
我从莫斯科过来时 就已经把知道的事全招了
Everything I knew, I gave up when I came in from Moscow.
是 我记得
Oh, yeah. I remember.
对 我看过你的盘问录像
Yeah, I saw the tape of your debrief.
你…说个没完
You-- Couldn't shut you up.
我…有活物住在这椅子里吗
I-- Are there things living in this?
我当时很紧张 好吗 作为一个叛逃者过来
I was fucking nervous, okay? Walking in as a defector.
我知道如果不给你们提供足够多的情报 你们就会把我赶回去
Knowing if I don't give you enough, you throw me back out.
你觉得我的国家会如何处置叛徒
What do you think my side would have done with a traitor?
终极的酷刑 强迫你听自己的话
The ultimate torture, made you listen back to yourself.
你…也在这里睡觉吗
Do you-- D-- You sleep here as well?
这确实很可怕
That is grim.
你来这里所为何事
Why are you here?
你想让我说什么
What is it you want me to talk about?
蝉
Cicadas.
还值得上锁吗 入室盗窃能改善这里的状况呢
Is it really worth locking this place up? A burglary could improve it.
你怎么认识我的 我从没在出外勤时遇到过你
How do you know me? I never met you in the field.
我会记得你的香水味
I'd have remembered your perfume.
我的流亡者同胞们
Amongst my fellow exiles,
不止一次提起你的名字
your name has come up on more than one occasion.
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
你下次见到克格勃的老朋友
Well, the next time you see your old KGB mates,
告诉他们我从来不想他们
tell them I never think of them.
一次也没想过
Not once.
嗨 你还有其他信息吗
Hey, has anything else come through
关于那个秃子下列车之后去了哪里
on where the bald man went after he got off the train?
我不是你的私人助理
I'm not your PA.
我不是要你去给我买♥♥巧克力面包
I'm not asking you to get me a pain au chocolat.
我要你给我最新情报
I'm asking for an intel update.
你为什么需要最新情报
Why do you need an intel update?
因为我在科茨沃尔德
Because I'm in the Cotswolds.
兰姆要我趁热打铁
Lamb wanted me on the trail while it was still warm.
所以如果有最新情报 了解一下比较好
So, if there is an update, it would be handy to know.
所以我还是你的私人助理
So, I am your PA?
是难搞的混♥蛋♥还差不多
Only if it stands for "prickly arsehole."
没有最新情报 我之前已经把我们知道的都告诉你了
There is no update. I told you everything we know earlier.
秃子和其他几名乘客一起走向了德士亭
Bald guy walks towards the taxi office with a few other passengers.
有几辆德士开走了 但当时太黑 看不清他上没上车 上了哪辆车
Some cabs drove off, but it was too dark to see which, if any, he was in.
谢谢你 雪莉
Thank you, Shirley.
我告诉你仅仅是为了 让你们两个白♥痴♥停止斗嘴
I'm only telling you so you'll stop bickering like a pair of absolute cocks.
我不斗嘴 我这叫语言柔道
I don't bicker. I play judo with words.
(A&A德士公♥司♥ 24小时服务)
别担心 黛娜 巴贝克会帮你拿包的
No worries, Dinah. Barbek can help you with the bags.
对 拿上列车 我会告诉他的 我都已经写下来了
Yes, onto the train. I'll tell him. I got it all written down now.
那好
All right, then.
亲爱的 要去哪
Whereto, my love?
嗨 抱歉 我其实不需要车
Hi. Sorry. Don't actually need a car.
我知道这有点希望渺茫
It's a bit of a long shot this,
但我其实是想找我叔叔
but I'm actually just trying to track down my uncle.
自从我婶婶去世后 他就有点奇怪
He's been a bit erratic since my aunt died.
他总是到处乱走 很令人担心
He goes walkabout all the time. It's really quite worrying.
我们只知道他两天前 从牛津路站登上了一趟列车
All we know is that he got on a train two nights ago from Oxford Parkway,
之后一直杳无音信
and we just haven't heard from him since.
我在想他是不是在这里下车
So, I wondered if he had gotten off here
然后也许过来叫了一辆德士
and maybe come in and ordered a cab.
他的外貌很有特点
He's quite distinctive looking.
他是光头 身材很魁梧 50多岁
He's completely bald, quite a big man, 50s.
我记得
I remember.
-是吗 -是 那天晚上没什么生意
-Yeah? -Yeah, quiet night.
就在两天前 他是最后一个客人
Couple of days back, and he was the last fare.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那你还记得他去哪了吗
Do you remember where he went, then?
记得 他直接回牛津路站了
I do. He went straight back to Oxford Parkway.
是吗 好
Did he really? Right.
那我能和司机聊聊吗
Do you think maybe I could speak to the driver,
确定一下他具体是在哪里下的车
just to double-check exactly where he dropped him?
肯尼正在出车
Kenny's on a run right now,
但之后他会在街角的咖啡馆吃早餐
but he'll be having his brekkie in the caff around the corner after.
-肯尼 好 -对
-Kenny. Right. -Yeah.
-太谢谢你了 谢谢 -不客气 亲爱的
-Thanks very much. Thank you. -That's all right, love.
我们要和谁见面来着
So, who are we meeting again?
你到现在应该已经记住了 明
Should be in your head by now, Min.
不 我是记住了 我…只是在考验你
No, it is in my head. I'm just-- I'm testing you.
涅夫斯基
Nevsky.
涅夫斯基的代理人 他有个俄♥罗♥斯♥名字
Nevsky's representative, whose name is Russian?
你可真行 明
Fuck's sake, Min.
抱歉 只是…
Sorry. It's just--
我已经好久不必记住重要的东西了 抱歉
It's been a while since I've had to remember anything important, sorry.
对了 帕什金 阿卡迪帕什金
Yeah. Pashkin. Arkady Pashkin.
这就是我们要见的人
That's who we're meeting.
涅夫斯基的代理人 对吧
That's Nevsky's representative, isn't it?
以后会见的 但今天我们是见帕什金的安保团队
Eventually, but today we're meeting Pashkin's security.
-他们也在这里 -天啊
-Are they in here too? -Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
-皮奥特 -对 好
-Piotr. -Right, yes.
-基里尔 帕什金的手下 -好 对 明白 好
-Kyril, who work for Pashkin… -Okay. Yes, I get it, yeah.
-帕什金又是涅夫斯基的手下 明白了 -是…
-…who works for Nevsky. Got it? -Yes. Yes.
-需要记在卡片上吗 好吧 -不 谢了 没事
-Need some flash cards? Okay. -No, thank you. It's fine.
-你去哪 -我骑脚踏车
-Where are you going? -I'm gonna cycle.
不 明 没时间了
Oh, no. Come on, Min, there's no time.
我会在车流中穿行 没事 我会很快的
I'll wisp through the traffic. It's fine. I'll be quick.
行 你最好别迟到
Okay. Well, you better not be late.
为了老列♥宁♥和拉斯普♥京♥ 我也不会迟到的 别担心
I won't be late for old Lenin and Rasputin. Don't worry.
我都记住了
It's all in my head.
萨莉告诉我
So, Sally tells me
你两天前曾送我叔叔回牛津路站
that you took my uncle back to Oxford Parkway two days ago.
我两天前送过很多人回牛津路站
I took a lot of people to Oxford Parkway two days ago.
我觉得你是想让我给你钱 肯尼
I get the impression that you're trying to get me to give you money, Kenny.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表