剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Ms. Guy. -Mr. Pashkin. Nice to meet you.
这位是... -朗里奇
Mr.... -Longridge.
阿卡迪帕什金 来 请坐
Arkady Pashkin. Come. Have a seat.
盖伊女士 想喝点什么吗
Ms. Guy, can I get you a drink?
不必了 谢谢 -不了
No. I'm fine, thank you. -No.
不好意思 我在倒时差 总是很饿
You must forgive me. Jet lag leaves me ravenous.
请开始吧
Please begin.
我们...巡视了
Well, we-- we walked through the route
明天会面的路线
that we'll be taking for the meeting tomorrow.
我们从地下装货区进入了大楼
We accessed the building via the underground loading area,
这一区域是我们能控制的
which we can control.
一共六部电梯 没有监控
There are six lifts. No cameras.
电梯是玻璃的 但从外面看会反光
It's glass, but reflective on the outside.
其中三部可达30楼 另外三部可达47楼
Three of them have access to floor 30. The other three reach the 47th floor.
涅夫斯基该如何不被察觉地 参加今后的会议
How would Nevsky join any future meetings unobserved?
我们...在42楼停了一下
Well, we-we stopped off at the 42nd floor
检查从他办公室前往会议地点的可能路线
to check his potential route from his office there.
所以今后开会时 我们会关掉他办公室外面的监控
So, for any future meetings, we would disable the cameras outside of his office.
他再乘货运电梯来加入我们
He would then join us in the service lift.
47楼的前厅里有四个摄像头
There are four cameras in the foyer of the 47th floor
前厅通向会议室 摄像头都已经关闭了
that lead to the boardroom, which are currently disabled.
我听说会议室的风景很不错
I hear the boardroom has quite a view.
只比涅夫斯基的办公室高五层
Well, it's only five floors higher than Nevsky's.
你一定去过很多次了吧
Surely you've been there loads of times?
我很少去拜访
I rarely visit.
我更像是一个流动的行动管♥理♥员♥
I'm more of a roving operations manager,
负责涅夫斯基先生的特殊项目
working on special projects for Mr. Nevsky.
我和他公♥司♥的日常运作没有什么关系
I have little to do with the day-to-day running of his companies.
请继续吧
Please, continue.
会议室是隔音的 但我们也检查过窃听器了
The boardroom is soundproofed, but we also swept for bugs.
找到窃听器了吗 -没有
Did you find any? -No.
我们把房♥间封锁了 在明早之前 不会有任何人进出
We sealed the room. No one's going in or out until tomorrow morning.
你满意吗
You're satisfied?
满意
Yes, I am.
那我就满意
Then so am I.
明天见吧 -好
Till tomorrow. -Yeah.
你确定不喝点什么吗
Are you sure you don't want a drink something?
不了 明早见
No. See you in the morning.
那好 明天见
Very well then. See you tomorrow.
你相信明天的会面是为了建立 关于能源安全的备用渠道吗
You buying tomorrow is about setting up a back channel on energy security?
他们是这么说的 我的工作不是去猜测
That's what they're saying. I'm not paid to speculate.
你去哪边 -这边
Where you headed? -That way.
好 可以
Yeah, works for me.
你刚才接的电♥话♥是兰姆打来问我的吗
That call that you got earlier, was that Lamb checking up on me?
不是
No.
那是泰维纳还是毒蜘蛛
Taverner then, or Spider?
不是 听着 该死
No. Look, shit--
我在赌博 明白吗 仅此而已
I gamble, all right? That's all.
你什么
You what?
纸牌 赛马 火柴盒里有多少火柴
Cards, horses, the amount of matches in a box.
凡是能赌的我都赌
You name it, I'll put a bet on it.
他们把我调到斯劳部门就是因为赌博
They put me in Slough House 'cause I gamble,
而不是因为我蠢
not 'cause I'm a fuck-up.
天啊 你之前说是在做笔记
Jesus Christ. When you said you were making notes earlier,
你其实是在... -下注 对
were you placing-- -Placing a bet? Yeah.
楼上接到的电♥话♥是赌注登记人通知我输了
That call upstairs was the bookie telling me I'd lost,
所以我之前没有做笔记 抱歉
so I didn't make any notes on that one, sorry.
运气就像潮水 有起有落
You know, luck's like the tide. It comes in, it goes out.
那你的家人呢
What about your family?
是 我的家庭生活挺奇怪的
Yeah, I've got a bizarrely functional homelife.
有伴侣 孩子 狗
Spouse, kids, dogs.
好 你真行
Yeah, well, good for you.
听着 抱歉 我不是故意... -给我听好
Look. Sorry, I didn't mean to-- -Now, listen.
做安保时不许再赌了 明白吗 别把这任务给我搞砸了
No more gambling on the detail, okay? Don't fuck this up for me.
这不影响我的工作
Doesn't interfere with my work.
刚才就影响了 你下注时害我们等你
It literally did earlier. You held us up to place a bet.
做安保时不许再赌
No more gambling on the detail.
乔恩 你为什么想写阿普肖特
So, what makes you wanna write about Upshott, Jon?
这里显然有着自己的乡村特色
Well, it obviously has its own very rural identity.
有独特的乡村风格
You know, got its own country identity,
但它离伦敦很近
but it's near enough to London
有很多周末的游客和通勤的人
that you get a lot of, weekenders and commuters.
就是这样 我想看看 这些不同的文化是否会发生碰撞
So, yes. So I'm interested in whether those cultures clash.
会的
They do.
爸 你拥有两架飞机
Dad, you own two planes.
所以呢
So?
你看 这个餐桌上就有文化碰撞
See, we've got our own culture clash at this table.
但你们是搬来这里的 不是本地人
But you guys moved here. You're not from here?
这是在提问吗 听起来你已经知道答案了
Well, i-is that a question? Sounds like you already know.
抱歉 凯莉跟我说过
Oh, sorry-- Kelly told me.
怎么感觉我像个告密者一样
Why am I being made to feel like a snitch?
因为你父亲聊起天来
Because your father reacts to conversation
总会把气氛弄得像是在审讯
like it's an interrogation.
是的 恐怕我们是标准的老套家庭
Yes. We're the standard cliché, I'm afraid.
搬到这是为了逃离紧张的城市生活
We moved here to escape the rat race.
你们当时生活不紧张 你们是学生中的激进分子
You were not in the rat race. You were student radicals.
不好意思 我可不是 那是你父亲和里奥
Excuse me, I wasn't. That was your father and Leo.
里奥人很好 可是几杯威士忌下肚
Leo is a darling, but get a few whiskeys in him,
天啊 他就会大谈政♥治♥
and-- Oh, my God, it all comes out.
只比喊“绞死富人”那些人温和一点点
He's one notch down from "hang the rich."
要不要再拿一瓶葡萄酒
Shall I get another bottle of wine?
好
Yeah.
听起来他还是个学生 而你们已经成长了
Sounds like he stayed a student and you guys grew up.
或是他们放弃了初衷
Or they sold out.
如果他们像我这么大 一定会去参加反资本主义游♥行♥
If they were my age, they would be going on the anti-capitalist march.
邓肯 你呢 你对这次游♥行♥怎么看
What about you, Duncan? What are your views on the march?
你搬到乡下后 政♥治♥观点是否改变 或者...
Did you find your politics changed when you moved to the country, or...
还是好好吃东西吧
Can we just do food?
好...抱歉
Yeah. Yeah. So-- Sorry.
记者嘛 总是喜欢提问
Journalist. Just always asking questions.
是 你一直这么说
Yeah, so you keep saying.
(请确保前门关闭 谢谢)
如果我是你 我就不会叫
I wouldn't if I were you.
我们可不希望有人因此报♥警♥
I don't think we'd want anyone calling the police on this one.
跟踪你害得我很渴
It's thirsty work, following you.
好像找到他了 -手♥机♥刚刚开机了
I think we found him. -Phone's just come on.
这是什么东西
What the fuck is that?
你能查一下是否有什么乐团...
Can you run a check to see if any music groups--
看起来像独♥立♥民俗乐队... 在爱沙尼亚巡演吗
Indie folk bands, by the looks of it-- are touring Estonia?
我当然能了
I can do that, obviously.
我为什么要查就是另一回事了
Why I would want to do that is another question.
活见鬼
Fuck's sake.
好 “英国乐队 民俗法...” 拼写是L-A-W 天啊
Okay. "The UK-based Folklaw..." spelled L-A-W, Jesus,
“目前正在爱沙尼亚巡演”
"...are currently on tour in Estonia."
你们找到他了
Have you found him?
似乎我们要找的人在一个破烂民俗乐队里
Looks like our man's in a terrible folk band.
他把手♥机♥放进他们的包里了
He dropped the phone into one of their bags.
他们可能刚刚打开 在想这是谁的手♥机♥
They've probably turned it on just now, wondering whose it is.
所以手♥机♥去了爱沙尼亚 而切尔尼茨基...
So the phone went to Estonia, but Chernitsky...
没去
Did not.
旅客清单上写着他叫菲利普琼斯
Flight manifest has him as Philip Jones.
办理了飞往爱沙尼亚航♥班♥ ES217的登机手续
Checked on the flight ES 217 to Estonia,
但菲利普琼斯没有登机
but Philip Jones did not get on that flight.
那他留在英国做什么呢
What's he doing, staying in the country?
顶着个光头到处走 笑得很开心
Walking around with a huge fucking grin on his baldilocks face.
跟我说说 你怎么就正好撞到了他
J-Just tell me how you happened to hit him.
他骑着脚踏车突然窜到了我的车前
Came out of nowhere on his bike, right in front of my car.
是他的全责 不是我的
It was his fault. It wasn't mine.
他叫明哈珀 -对 我知道 他们告诉我了
His name was Min Harper. -Yeah, I know his name. They told me.
是 他有家 孩子 生活
Yeah. He had a family, kids, a life.
你不觉得欠他们一个解释吗 到底发生了什么
Don't you think you owe it to them to explain what really happened?
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表