剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Just out for a stroll. Thought I'd walk you home.
谁住客房♥里呢
Who's staying in the guest room?
他是个记者
He's a journalist.
在写关于乡村生活的文章
He's writing an article on village life.
是真的记者还是伪装的
Is he a proper journalist, or a pretend one?
他说是《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的
Says he works for The Times.
你逃不掉的
There's no escape.
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
你一整夜都待在这里
So, have you just been here all night then?
不 我一大早来的 布置酒吧
No. I come in early to set the bar.
能多赚点钱
Make a bit of extra cash.
还有 我 ...
And I--
我锁门是为了防止村里的酒鬼
I lock the door so that the village alcoholics,
也就是村民 不会闯进来 要求我在早餐时非法卖♥♥酒给他们
by which I mean the villagers, don't, barge in and demand a breakfast lock-in.
是
Right.
你还说这里的生活很无聊 而这...
And there you were, telling me that life here is boring, and that--
这听起来可不无聊
Well, that just does not sound boring.
你今天有什么安排
What are you up to today?
不知道
I don't know.
我想在村子里逛逛
Thought I might just wander around the village.
感受一下这里的氛围 -不如我和你一起去吧
Get a feel for the place. -Why don't I come with you?
我可以当你的导游
I can show you around.
好 那太好了 对 -好吗
Yeah. That would be great. Yeah. -Yeah?
我有十分钟空闲
I've got a spare ten minutes.
对了
And then,
你的差旅费能包括搭乘私人飞机吗
would your expenses stretch to a private aircraft?
包括 谁是飞行员
Yeah. Who's flying?
我
Me.
你在这里住多久了
So, how long have you lived here?
一辈子 -是
All my life. -Right.
除了三年大学
Well, apart from, three years at uni,
然后我回到这里来思考人生的下一步
and then I came back here to consider my next move,
现在还在思考呢
which I'm still considering.
你的父母呢 也是在这里长大的吗
And your parents? Did they grow up here too?
不...他们是搬来的
No. No, they were incomers.
他们在我出生前从伦敦搬了过来
They moved here from London just before I was born.
为什么呢
And why was that then?
老一套 把充满喧嚣 犯罪的城市生活 换成慢节奏的乡村生活
Usual stuff. Swapping the noise and crime for a slower pace of life.
而且我爸爸迷上了飞行
And my dad got into flying.
所以...他的爱好成了他的工作
So... his hobby became his job.
是 那他是飞行员
Right. So he's a pilot then?
不 他是飞行俱乐部的老板
No, he owns the flying club.
是...
Oh, right, right.
你看 这就...逛完村子了
See, that's, That's it.
想从空中看看吗
You fancy an aerial view?
给
Here.
黑进去
Hack that.
我要知道他过去24小时都去了哪里
I wanna know where he went in the last 24 hours.
上面有血 这是谁的
There's blood on it. Whose is it?
哈珀的
Harper's.
你知道的 不是吗
You knew, didn't you?
是
Yeah.
可惜了 他作为一个普通人还算可以
Shame. He was okay for an average guy.
真见鬼
Fucking hell.
希望我的讣告不是由你来写
I hope you don't get to write my obit.
要进就快进来
Come the fuck in if you're coming.
坐 -不用 我很好
Sit. -No, I'm fine.
你不好
No, you're not.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想找人聊聊...
If there's someone you want to talk to...
我在找你聊
I'm talking to you.
我想你我都清楚
Well, I think we both know
这种对话不是我的强项
these kind of conversations are not my forte.
我是不会去找总部的心理医生谈的
Well, I'm not gonna speak to some shrink at the Park,
如果你是这个意思的话
if that's what you're suggesting.
已经愤怒了
Anger already?
不是应该先经历否认吗
Aren't you supposed to go through denial first?
是哪几个阶段来着 否认 愤怒 酗酒
What is it-- Denial, anger, drinking, hmm?
继续酗酒
More drinking.
好像还有其他的 我知道肯定有接受
There's something else. I know acceptance comes in somewhere.
我已经接受了 他是个蠢货 才会喝醉了去骑车
I've accepted it. He was an idiot for cycling pissed.
我想要你在韦布那里替我担♥保♥
I want you to vouch for me with Webb.
我和韦布不来往
I have nothing to do with Webb.
那就找泰维纳 我想继续完成这个任务
Okay, Taverner then. I wanna stay on the job.
我不要整天待在家里盯着墙发呆
I'm not gonna stay at home and stare at the walls all day long.
而且他们需要我 俄♥罗♥斯♥人只信任我
And they need me. I'm-I'm the only one the Russians trust.
你真的觉得自己能够胜任
You really think you're up to it?
你失去过重要的人 不是吗
You've lost people, haven't you?
我打赌你马上就回去工作了
And I bet you went straight back in to work.
这是我唯一的要求 你允许我和你一样回去工作
And that's all I'm asking. For you to allow me to do the same thing.
好
Yeah.
反资本主义游♥行♥者传递的信息很简单
The anti-capitalist marchers' message is simple.
(抗♥议♥者抵达伦敦参加反资本主义游♥行♥)
The needs of the citizens should come before the needs of the shareholders.
公民的需求应该放在股东的需求之前
抗♥议♥者的怒火主要指向的目标之一
One figure who is a target for much of the protesters' anger
是内政大臣彼得贾德
is Home Secretary Peter Judd,
因为他的财务纠纷和...
both for his financial entanglements--
大家记得 人们曾经质疑他的...
You'll remember there was a question mark over his...
据估计 目前的人数已经超过了一万
Current estimates are upwards of 10,000 already.
贾德将在中午于皇家交易所发表讲话
Judd's speech is scheduled for midday at the Royal Exchange.
他在怀特霍尔的俱乐部开完早餐会后 我们10点去那里接他
We pick him up at 10:00 from a breakfast meeting at his club in Whitehall.
(贾德的车队)
车队前后都有骑警护卫 后面跟着特勤车辆
Front and back, we have police motorcycle outriders, followed by service vehicles.
我和贾德一起搭乘大臣专车
I ride with Judd in the ministerial car.
你真走运
Lucky you.
(直播 伦敦 玻璃楼抗♥议♥)
The protest is routed towards the Royal Exchange down Gresham Street.
抗♥议♥路线的方向是 格雷舍姆街的皇家交易所
我以为我们要把抗♥议♥者引离交易所
I thought we were funneling the protesters away from the venue.
我们确实提出这个要求了
We did make that request.
内政大臣办公室的答复是
Response from the Home Secretary's office is
他不想显得胆小怕事
that he doesn't want to appear to be running scared.
所以他要制♥造♥一个爆发点 -万一发生任何暴♥力♥事件
So he's making a flash point. -In the event of any violence,
我们有将他撤离 到伦敦桥另一边的应急预案
we have contingency plans to get him out and across London Bridge,
远离抗♥议♥者的主要路线
away from their main route.
我勉强批准了
Reluctantly approved.
通知他的办公室 -是
Loop in his office. -Ma'am.
我们出了一个小状况
We've had a minor hiccup.
哈珀吗 -你听说了
Harper? -You've heard?
是的 我是副局长
Yes, I'm Second Desk.
所以有特工牺牲的时候 一般都会通知我
So when we lose an agent, I tend to be informed.
这可不只是小状况
And it's more than a hiccup.
达菲似乎接受了这是一场意外的说法
Duffy seems satisfied it is what it appears to be. An accident.
没有理由推迟玻璃楼的会面
No reason to hold up the Glasshouse meeting.
下等马 他们连骑车回家都会送命
Slow Horses. They can't even cycle home without getting killed.
把他们调到斯劳部门 不就是为了让他们退出吗
I mean, isn't the purpose of Slough House to get them to quit?
从某种意义上说 哈珀的死对情报处来说是好事
In some ways, Harper's death's a win for the service.
天啊 韦布
Jesus Christ, Webb.
他说到底也是我们的特工 你曾和他共事 记得吗
He was still a fellow agent. You worked with him, remember?
这个嘛...我们不熟 -站起来
Well... not closely. -Stand up.
你先不要去担心
Before you start worrying
他的死会对你的职业前程造成什么影响
about what impact his death will have on your career prospects,
你最好考虑一下... -这是惨痛的损失
you might consider what impact it has... -It's a terrible loss,
已经通知了他的家... -对我职业前程的影响
and his family have notif-- -...on my career prospects.
如果和帕什金的会面出了任何意外 由我来承担责任
If anything goes wrong with this Pashkin meet, it's on me.
如果一切顺利 你就有机会 和潜在的下一任俄♥罗♥斯♥领导人
If it goes right, you get the opportunity to start a relationship
建立联♥系♥
with someone who might be the next Russian leader.
如果达菲确定哈珀死于意外
If Duffy is certain Harper's death is clean,
那我认为完全没有理由推迟会面
then I see no reason to hold up the meeting.
我得找个人顶替哈珀
I'm gonna need to find a replacement for Harper.
还要换掉盖伊 我认为他们关系密切
Guy, too. I think they were involved.
兰姆已经打过电♥话♥了 他想让盖伊继续执行任务
Lamb's already been on the phone. He wants you to keep Guy,
并提出再派一个他手下的人来
and he's offering up one of his Horses.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表