剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
所以你们要向我汇报
So you'll be reporting to me.
什么样的工作
On what sort of job?
安保
Security.
是为了一次不合规程的会面
For an off-the-books meeting.
好吧 所以我们才在这里碰面 而不是在总部
Oh, okay. So that's why we're meeting here and not the Park.
对 还因为你们不得进入总部大楼
Yeah. And because you're not allowed in the building.
会面双方是
Who's the meeting between?
我和阿卡迪帕什金
Myself and Arkady Pashkin.
伊利亚涅夫斯基的代理人
Representative of Ilya Nevsky.
那个寡头
The oligarch?
不 儿童木偶师
Nah, the kid's puppeteer.
对 那个寡头
Yeah, the oligarch.
但我以为我们应该远离他的
But I thought we were supposed to stay away from him.
那你们应该远离所有人
You're supposed to stay away from everyone, Min.
我指的“我们”是军情五处 他是异见人士
I meant "we" as in MI5. He's a dissident.
他反对莫斯科的政♥权♥ 我们不该选边站的
He opposes a regime in Moscow, and we're not supposed to take sides.
女王陛下的政♥府♥准备在这件事上务实一点
Well, Her Majesty's Government are prepared to be pragmatic in this matter.
涅夫斯基靠石油和天然气发家 我们担心能源安全问题
Nevsky made his money in oil and gas. We're worried about energy security.
所以涅夫斯基的得力助手是帕什金 泰维纳的得力助手是本人
So, Nevsky's right-hand guy, Pashkin, Taverner's right-hand guy, moi,
要协调双方开个小会
are gonna sherpa a little meeting between the two of them.
任何面对面的会面 都要在预先说好的安全地点进行
Any face-to-face meetings are to be held at a pre-agreed secure location
我要你们对该地点做评估 搜查
which I need you to assess, sweep,
打扫卫生 老一套
take out the bins. Usual routine.
是谁发起的呢
Well, who made the approach?
帕什金 通过一位中间人 是个叫克里莫夫的自♥由♥职业者
Pashkin. Via an intermediary. Freelancer named Krimov.
克里莫夫满足安全规定吗
And does Krimov check out?
我做过背景调查了 都在这里
I did the background. It's all in here.
所以会面是这周六 在玻璃楼
So, the meeting's this Saturday in the Glasshouse.
和反资本主义游♥行♥是同一天
Same day as the Anti-Capitalist March.
有问题吗 你想做个标语牌参加游♥行♥
Is that a problem? Are you thinking of making a placard and going along?
不…我只是想了解更多情况 跟上进度
No, no. Just getting up to speed.
好 我希望这个任务不会太难
Good. Well, I hope it's not too tall an order.
但如果你们觉得自己太生疏
But if you think you're too rusty
或是满足于兰姆派给你们的杂活 开口跟我说一句即可
or you're happy with the stale scraps Lamb throws you, just say the word…
然后滚回斯劳部门
and piss off back to Slough House.
-我们要接受这个任务吗 -我们刚刚已经接了
-Should we take the job? -I think we just did.
我知道 但兰姆发现的话会极为不爽
Well, yeah, I know. But Lamb's gonna cough up a bollock when he finds out.
-我们别无选择 -有啊 不做就行了
-Well, we don't really have a choice. -Well, we do. We can just not do it.
问题是 你怕兰姆
Thing is, you're scared of Lamb.
我才不怕兰姆
I'm not scared of Lamb.
是 我是怕兰姆 对
I mean, yeah, I am scared of Lamb. Yeah.
你看的就是 你没开口我就把你要求的事做好了
You're looking at it. I did what you asked without being asked.
你要是能这么做 并且不会惹得我想揍你就好了
Be great if you could do that without making me want to hit you.
-什么也别说 -好
-Just don't say anything. -Yes, okay.
-这是什么 -苏豪区街上的监控视频
-What am I looking at? -Soho street cam footage.
这是苏豪区
This is Soho?
妓♥女♥和瘾君子们都在哪呢
But where's all the prostitutes and the junkies?
-苏豪区已经变了 -闭嘴 迈克
-Soho's changed. -Shut up, Mike.
是马库斯
Marcus.
是 我把你的名字喊对要用六个月
Yeah, it'll take me six months to get your name right,
等我做到的时候你早就不在了
and if I've done my job, you'll be long gone by then.
看起来他要去马里波恩 你能在那里找到他吗
It looks like he's heading for Marylebone. Can you pick him up there?
他去哪了 跟丢了
Where's he gone? We lost him.
我们只需换个监控摄像头即可
We just need to switch to another camera.
-死因 -什么情况
-Cause of death? -What's going on?
前特工被发现死在了 牛津路站的一辆巴士上
Ex-service agent found dead on a bus in Oxford Parkway.
刚刚收到了验尸报告
Just got the coroner's report.
盖伊
Guy!
心脏衰竭
Heart failure.
胡扯
That's bollocks.
他60多岁 吸烟 喝酒 死于心脏病发作也不意外
Well, he was in his 60s, smoked, drank. Was probably on the cards.
我也吸烟 喝酒 看看我 嘿 正处于人生巅峰呢
But I do all that and look at me. I'm in my prime.
为什么会有人想杀这个人
Why would someone wanna kill this guy?
也许他瞒着上司偷偷去参加工作面试
Maybe he went for a job interview without telling his boss.
这就是谋杀的理由
That's grounds for murder.
你确定是谋杀
Are you sure it's murder?
他在手♥机♥上留下一个字 告诉我是谋杀
He left a note on his phone that tells me it was.
你打算说是什么字吗
And you gonna tell us what it says?
如果我觉得你们能提供一些见解就会
Yeah, well, I would if I thought you could offer up any insights.
这里是检票闸口的视角
Here's an angle by the ticket barriers.
迪基没买♥♥票就过了闸口
Dickie goes through the barrier without buying a ticket.
-所以这不是一次计划中的旅行 -对 倒回去
-So it's not a planned journey. -Yeah, rewind.
-迪基 -他的真名是理查德博夫
-Dickie? -His real name was Richard Bough.
他曾是柏林的临时特工 柏林墙倒前被开除了
He was an occasional in Berlin. Kicked out just before the wall came down.
他在跟踪某人
He's following someone.
我想看到他们在海威科姆站上巴士的画面
I wanna see them getting on the buses at High Wycombe station.
等等 这辆巴士更近 但他走向了那一辆
Well, hang on. That-- That bus is closer, but he walks over to that one.
我觉得他在跟踪戴帽子的那个人
I think he's following the man in the hat.
这顶帽子在迪基身亡现场的 行李架上被找到
Well, this hat was found near where Dickie snuffed it in the luggage rack.
女士们 先生们 死亡巴士即将抵达牛津路站
Ladies and gentlemen, the death bus is now pulling into Oxford Parkway station.
没有戴帽子的人
Well, there's no one in a hat.
因为帽子留在该死的巴士上了 蠢货
That's because the hat was left on the fucking bus, you pillock.
我正拿着呢
I'm holding it.
两个站台的监控视频都给我看看
Just show me the footage from both platforms.
是那个秃子
It's the bald man.
哪个秃子
Which bald man?
屏幕中间 向北的站台
Center of screen, on the northbound platform.
背对着摄像头 他不想被看到
He's got his back to the camera. He doesn't want to be seen.
秃子哪去了
Where did your bald man go?
一定是上了列车
Must've got on the train.
不 还在站台上 快进到下一趟列车 罗迪
No, he's still on the platform. Fast-forward to the next train, Roddy.
好 我要看那趟牛津路列车内部的视频
Right. I want footage from inside that Oxford Parkway train,
这样我们能看到秃子在哪里下车 好吗
so we can see where baldy gets off, okay?
我要知道这个混♥蛋♥是谁 去了哪
I wanna know who this fucker is and where he fucking went.
列车内部的视频储存在硬盘上
Footage from inside the trains is stored on hard drives
每周更换一次 然后送到一个数据中心去
that are physically swapped out once a week and are taken to a data center.
我居然睁着眼睛睡着了
I just fell asleep with my eyes open.
硬盘会在那里进行复♥制♥ 删除 再送回列车上去
Where they're copied and wiped, then put back on the trains.
是跑腿的活
It's legwork.
你需要苦力来做 而我是高贵的脑力劳动者
You need a donkey for that, and I'm a thoroughbred.
何 你是个超级烦人的混♥蛋♥
You, Ho, are a massive horse's cock.
但你说得对 我需要一个苦力去取那些硬盘
But you're right. I need a donkey to fetch those hard drives.
哈珀
Harper.
你们看见没
You see that?
-什么 -不
-See what? -No.
哈珀刚刚和他的小女友交换了一个眼神
Harper just shared a little look with his girlfriend.
真不知道是什么意思
I wonder what that means.
我们被借调了
We've been seconded.
被谁 弱智反斗城吗
Who by? Twats "R" Us?
-韦布 -什么…韦布
-Webb. -What-- Webb?
他害惨了我 你们还要为他做事
You're gonna work for that dick after he fucked me over?
未必是坏事 我觉得这彰显品味
I don't know. I think it shows excellent taste.
是什么任务 请别告诉我无法告知任何细节
What's the assignment, and please tell me you can't give me any details?
和俄♥罗♥斯♥人私下会面的安保工作
Security on a Russian back channel meet.
天啊 明
Jesus Christ, Min.
你们是不是候选人清单上的第549位
You were what, 549th on the list?
换了任何一个其他人 我一定会抓狂 但我讨厌韦布
You know, if it was anyone else I'd go nuclear bananas, but I hate Webb,
而你们毫无疑问会搞砸此事 所以我认为这也不错
and you will doubtless fuck it up, so I consider that a result.
那我去取硬盘吧 他们忙着帮敌人做事呢
I'll get the hard drives then. They're too busy working for the enemy.
滚吧你 你打算跳槽去艾利萨公♥司♥
Fuck off. You're planning to jump ship for Elessar.
想去私立公♥司♥捞钱就别跳出来哗众取宠
Don't grandstand when you're chasing the private pound.
你要去哪
Where the fuck are you going?
我拒绝了他们 我不想做
I turned them down. I didn't want to do it.
可惜 我们刚刚选好你的告别礼物
Well, we just sorted out your farewell present.
给
Here.
我现在该怎么处理这个礼物呢
What am I supposed to do with this now?
我不会给你指派任何激动人心的任务
I'm not giving you any juicy action.
我仍然难以置信的是 雪比…
I'm still laboring under the illusion that Shelby…
雪莉
Shirley.
只是半个废物 不像其他人都是彻底的废物
…is only half shit and not full shit like everyone else.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表