剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
帕什金要和韦布在会议室见面
Pashkin is gonna meet Webb in the boardroom
在涅夫斯基位于42楼办公室的上面
above Nevsky's office which is on the 42nd floor.
上面写的什么 阿尔马兹信托
Does that say… Almaz Trust?
涅夫斯基的公♥司♥
Nevsky's company.
这是俄语里钻石的意思 他第一桶金是当宝石商人赚的
It's Russian for diamonds. Made his first million as a gem trader.
那么42楼是在一 二 三
So, 42nd floor would be one, two, three,
四 五 六 七 八 九 十 11 12…
four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, 11, 12--
明 从上往下数
Min, just count down from the top.
一共50楼 会议室在47楼 涅夫斯基的办公室从那往下五层…
It's 50 floors, boardroom's 47th floor, Nevsky's five down from that--
好 行了 我会算数 是的
All right. Okay. Yeah. I can do the maths, yeah.
这就是为什么他要在那栋楼里见面
That's why he wants to have the meeting in this building then?
对 我们确保会议室安全后
Yeah. Once we establish the boardroom's secure,
就可以神不知鬼不觉地溜到楼上去
you can just sneak upstairs and no one will ever know.
对 而且不会有人望向窗外的 对吗
Yeah. And it's not like anyone's going to be looking through the windows, is it?
楼上 楼下分别是什么地方
What's above and below?
楼上什么也没有
Nothing above.
楼下除了涅夫斯基的公♥司♥还有私立银行
Below, apart from Nevsky's, there are private banks,
投资公♥司♥ 还有20层楼的豪华酒店
investment companies, and then 20 floors of luxury hotel.
也许我们应该坚持要住酒店 就当是行动的一部分
Well, maybe we should insist on staying in the hotel as part of the op.
那不住酒店就不干
Should we make that a deal breaker?
-好吗 -好
-Shall we? -Yeah.
(卡尔芬顿)
(数据锁公♥司♥)
(运行时间完成 是否执行 )
你死定了 何
You are a fucking dead man, Ho.
我说了9点
I said nine o'clock!
(美味热餐)
该死
Fuck.
(是)
(输入登录用户名 卡尔芬顿)
I only realized when I got home. She lifted my wallet and handed it in.
我回家后才意识到 她偷了我的钱包 然后交给了收银员
门卡不见了 真是疯了
The card was gone. Fucking crazy.
(设备查找)
你去那边
You go that way.
-到手了吗 -当然
-So did you get it? -Yep.
好样的
Good job.
看来我不是彻底的废物 对吧
Guess I'm not full shit then?
对 肯定不是彻底的废物
Oh, no. Definitely not full shit.
对 搞砸斯坦斯特德机场任务的 才是彻底的废物
Yeah. Full shit be crashing Stansted.
我其实是被陷害的 所以…算了
Well, actually that was a setup, so it-- Forget it.
那你来这里是因为拳打情报负责人
So you're here for-- Is it punching your case officer?
严格来说不是
Technically, no.
他性骚扰我之后我确实揍了他一拳
I mean, I did punch him after he made a pass at me,
但这一拳本来一顿斥责 和档案里写一笔就过去了
but I could've escaped that with a reprimand and a note in my file.
是第二拳导致我来这里的 因为他说我打人像个姑娘
It was the second punch that did it, after he said I hit like a girl.
吃了这拳后他就倒地不起
Didn't get up after that.
公平合理
Fair enough.
他从牛津路站乘列车 去了科茨沃尔德的斯特劳德
He took a train from Oxford Parkway to Stroud, Cotswolds.
我检查了车站的监控
I checked the station CCTV.
目标走出画面 去了德士亭
Our guy walks off camera towards the taxi booth.
是 所以他之后去了哪我们就不知道了
Right. So we don't know where he went after that?
这话会听起来很奇怪 但是否有人拿着雨伞靠近过迪基
It's gonna sound strange, but did anyone come near Dickie with an umbrella?
是 有很多人
Yeah. Loads of people.
-之前在下雨 -对 不 我是说…
-It was raining earlier. -Yeah, no. I meant--
你是说像暗♥杀♥马可夫那样
You meant like in the Markov assassination.
对
Yeah.
我很喜欢传统暗♥杀♥ 但没人用雨伞捅过他
Got a big wide-on for old-school hits, but no one jabbed him with an umbrella.
那个秃子呢
What about the bald man?
我说了 他去了德士亭 我们就跟丢了
Told you, we lose him at the taxi booths.
是 但他是否接近过迪基
Yeah, but how close did he get to Dickie?
这个座位有人了
That seat's taken.
是吗 谁
Oh, yeah? By who?
吉莲安德森去洗手间了
Gillian Anderson's in the lav.
我想她要过一阵子才能回来 因为看了你吃东西后在呕吐
Well, I imagine she'll be a while throwing up after watching you eat.
你知道我给你写一封勉强能看的推荐信 死伤了多少脑细胞吗
Do you know how much it hurt me to write you an even half-decent reference?
结果全白忙 你还在这里
And all for nothing. I mean, you're still here.
你是怎么做的 面试一半跑到废纸篓里拉屎吗
What you do, take a shit in the wastepaper bin halfway through the interview?
其实我错就错在没能讲出有关你的趣事
Actually, what went wrong was not having anything interesting to say about you.
我就该对他们说 你吃东西的样子就像老骥吃屎
Should've just told them that you eat like a dying horse.
没人愿意雇佣你 怪我了
It's my fault no one wants to hire you?
迪基是被谋杀的
Dickie was murdered.
我知道 白♥痴♥
I know that, you twat.
对 但你不知道凶手的手法
Yes, but you don't know how.
如果你…
If you…
我能坐那边吗 否则我要…
Can I sit there or I'm gonna--
受不了
I can't.
雪莉拿到了你要的列车内部视频
Shirley got that footage that you asked for from inside the train.
你看
So, look.
迪基离门最近 对吧
Dickie's nearest the door, right?
就是说他若不想引起注意 就必须第一个下车
Meaning that he has to get off first if he doesn't want to draw attention to himself.
但这意味着当他们在海威科姆下车时
But what that means is that it puts the man that he's following behind him
跟踪目标就在他的身后了
when they get off at High Wycombe.
但是你看 他碰了迪基的胳膊
But look. He's touching Dickie on the arm.
然后 再看看车站内的视频画面
And then, if you go to the footage from inside the station…
迪基在揉胳膊
Dickie's rubbing his arm.
嫌疑人一定是给他注射了查不出的毒药
Our man must have dosed him with something untraceable
死因呈现心脏病发作的症状
that shows up as a heart attack.
除非进行一系列
Unless you want to run a bunch of
复杂而晦涩的测试 我想总部
complicated and obscure tests, which I imagine the Park
就算认为有必要也不会去做的
wouldn't want to bother with even if they thought it necessary.
好了
Now…
我跟你赌50英镑 我知道迪基手♥机♥上写了什么
I bet you 50 quid that I know the message on Dickie's phone.
就一个字
Just one word.
蝉
Cicada.
(蝉)
不错嘛
Not bad.
你是说我的推论还是说面条
What, my pitch or your noodles?
好 不用找了
Yeah. Keep the change.
谢谢你 兰姆先生
Thank you, Mr. Lamb.
我说对了 所以你要给我50英镑
You know, the fact that I'm right means you give me 50 quid.
通常打赌都是这个规则
I mean, that's how bets work, generally.
我就当给你写推荐信的费用了
Well, I'll take it as a fee for writing your reference.
好吧 机灵鬼 这一切都是什么意思
Okay, clever bollocks, what's it all mean?
意思是迪基多年前没有说谎
What it means is that Dickie wasn't lying all those years ago.
意思是他被绑♥架♥ 灌了很多酒
It means he was grabbed, force-fed a ton of booze
然后被某个想要传播波波夫神话的人审问
and then questioned by someone wanting to spread the myth of Popov.
他依然是个神话
It's still a myth.
是 波波夫不存在 但也许蝉曾经存在
Yes, Popov didn't exist, but maybe the cicadas did.
现在存在 也许他们用谎言掩盖了真♥相♥
Do. Maybe they hid the truth in a lie.
迪基见到并跟踪了某人
And Dickie has seen someone, he's tailed them,
他们不喜欢 于是杀了他
they've not liked it so they've killed him.
因为也许他们已经被激活了 也许还会死更多人
Because maybe they've been reactivated and maybe more people are gonna die.
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
科茨沃尔德
Cotswolds.
好
Good.
查清楚秃子在那里干了什么
Find out what the bald man did there,
和谁说过话 是否还在那里
who he spoke to, and if he's still there.
好
Yeah.
谢谢你 劳先生
Cheers, Mr. Lao.
能给我来两个鲜虾三文治打包带走吗
Can I get a couple of those prawn buns to go?
(悼念亲爱的朋友 同事 凯尔比金斯)
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表