剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
开始
Go.
你输了
You lose.
行 我输了 随便吧 我会...
Fine. I lose. Whatever. I'll--
下一杯喝起来会快得多 我只是在热身
Next one'll go down a lot smoother. I'm just warming up.
你得放松 打开喉咙
You need to relax and open your throat.
要是你刚才没用枪
Well, I'd be a lot more relaxed
指着我后脑勺 我就会放松多了 不是吗
if you hadn't stuck a gun to the back of my head, wouldn't I?
这个玩笑不错吧 -别担心 我会回敬你们的
It was a good joke, yes? -Don't worry. I'll get you back.
还没想好 也许我会往你枕头下面 塞个手雷 怎么样
Don't know how. Maybe I'll just stick a grenade under your pillows. How's that?
这样很好 我们在增进友谊
This is good. We are bonding.
同一个任务 不同的老板 -是
Same job, different bosses. -Yeah.
你们发现我跟踪你们多久了
So, how long did you know I was following you for then?
从你刚骑上脚踏车时
Since you got on your bike.
我的老天 这真是一点都不尴尬 对吧
Oh, God. Jesus. That's not embarrassing at all, is it?
别难过 我们也是搞安保的
Don't feel bad. We do security too.
我们的职责就是看人
It's our job to spot people.
同样的工作 但我们更厉害 -是...
Same job, but we are better. -Yeah, yeah.
嘿 对了 我现在知道你们为什么不想
Hey, by the way, I know now why you didn't want us to,
告诉我们你们住这里了
you know, know you were staying here.
为什么 -因为这是个破烂地方
Why do you think that is? -'Cause it's a shithole.
对 破烂地方
Yes, shithole.
但和我莫斯科的家一比 这里就是皇宫
But compared to my place in Moscow, a palace.
你的英语比之前好多了
Your English is a lot better than it was earlier.
再干一杯 -好
Another toast. -Oh. Okay.
为秘密会面干杯 -好 干杯
To secret meetings. -Sure. Pravda!
那是谁 -一个朋友
Who's that? -A friend.
叫他来一起喝啊
Get him to join us.
他不爱喝酒
Not a drinking man.
那他不算个真男人 对吧
Then he's not a real man, is he?
怎么了
What's up?
没什么 我们的朋友累了
Nothing. Our friend is tired.
我们今晚到此为止吧
We should bring this night to an end.
再来一杯 祝我们好运
One more for good luck.
干杯
Pravda.
在这里 没事了
There it is. It's fine.
我没事...谢谢 我没事 -你确定
I'm fine. I'm fine, thank you. I'm fine. -You sure?
确定...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是因为你们在我的伏特加里加了药
That's 'cause you spiked my vodka.
我们没有 -有
No, we didn't. -Yeah.
加了 你们在我的伏特加里加了伏特加
Yes, you did. You spiked my vodka with vodka.
看吧 好 -小心点 好吗
See? Right. -Be careful, okay?
转弯前先看清楚
Look before you make turns.
好的 老妈 非常感谢
Okay, Mum. Thank you very much.
要不要给你叫辆德士
Should I call you a taxi?
不用 我...骑起来就没事了
No. I'll be-- I'll be fine once I get going.
(倒立人酒吧)
给
There you go.
嗨 想喝点什么
Hi. What can I get you?
其实我是来办理今晚入住的
Actually, I'm just checking in for the night.
尊尼获加
Johnnie Walker?
对 是我
Yes. Yes, I am.
抱歉 我一时迷糊了
Sorry, you threw me.
是...乔纳森 或乔恩 不是尊尼 抱歉
It's-- It's Jonathon, or Jon. It's not Johnnie. Sorry.
经常有人这么叫你吧 -对 主要是在酒吧里
Do you get that a lot? -Yeah, mainly in pubs.
好
Great.
跟我来
Follow me.
你为什么来阿普肖特
What brings you to Upshott?
我是个记者
I'm a journalist.
我在写一篇关于乡村生活的文章
I've been writing a piece about village life,
阿普肖特似乎是最适合开始的地方
and, Well, Upshott just seemed like the perfect place to start, really.
你给哪家写 《失眠者周刊》吗
Who do you write for? Insomniacs Weekly?
不 《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
No, The Times.
对 这房♥间不错啊
Yeah. This is lovely.
我可以告诉你头条新闻
Well, I can give you the headlines.
除了楼下的酒吧和村里的商店
Apart from the village pub downstairs and the village shop,
这里屁事也没有
there really is fuck all going on.
有人的地方就有故事
Well, where there's people, there's stories.
无聊的故事
Boring stories.
不 只要提对了问题 一般都能挖掘出有意思的事来
No. You ask the right questions, you can normally find something interesting.
每个人都有秘密
You know, everyone has a secret.
那你别问太多问题了
Well, don't be asking too many questions.
我们往往会把惹事的陌生人献祭给绿人
We tend to sacrifice troublemaking strangers to the Green Man.
我得给你拿点毛巾来
I need to get you some towels.
我要下楼去了
I need to get back downstairs,
但我稍后会把毛巾放在你门外
but I will leave them outside your door later.
好 -给
Okay. -Here.
还需要什么吗
Anything else?
没了...很好 谢谢
No, no. All good. Thank you.
好 回头见 尊尼获加
Okay. I'll see you later, Johnnie Walker.
叫乔恩就好
Just Jon.
你觉得瑞弗有多安全
How safe do you think River is?
他去了科茨沃尔德 斯坦迪什 不是赫尔曼德省
He's gone to the Cotswolds, Standish, not the Helmand Province.
不 我知道杀死迪基的凶手不在阿普肖特
No, I know Dickie's killer isn't in Upshott,
但他在那里一定有联络人
but he must have a contact there.
他是“蝉”
His Cicada.
对 但我就是希望把联络人找出来
Yeah, but that's who I'm hoping to flush out.
对了 凶手的名字很可能是切尔尼茨基
The killer's name is likely Chernitsky, by the way.
没印象
Doesn't ring any bells.
你为什么会有印象
Well, why would it?
我相信你一定记得 我来这里之前是做什么的 杰克逊
I'm sure you remember what I did before I came here, Jackson.
记得 你为英格兰酗酒
Yeah, you drank for England.
我对很多行动和高层情报都是知情的
I was privy to a lot of ops, a lot of high-level intel,
我只是说...我从来没听说过 切尔尼茨基这个名字
and I'm just saying... I never came across the name Chernitsky.
总部有他的档案
Well, the Park has a file on him.
所以别太惊讶 要么你不是自称的那种重要人物
So either-- shock, horror-- you're not the big cheese you were making out,
要么就是你开始老糊涂了
or your mind's starting to go.
可能二者皆有
It's probably a bit of both.
档案上怎么说
What's the file say?
信息不完整 有...几个已知的代号♥
Well, it's patchy. There's a-- a few known aliases.
我交给何了
I gave them to Ho.
雪莉在查看希思罗机场的监控 筛查飞往爱沙尼亚的航♥班♥
Shirley's checking Heathrow's CCTV for flights to Estonia.
所以如果她看到他
So, if she spots him,
那他无论用什么护照我们都能查到
we'll be able to make a match with whatever passport he used
看看他还去了哪里
to see where else he pops up.
如果阿普肖特有一只“蝉”
Well, if there's a Cicada in Upshott,
他会警告其他人的 切尔尼茨基就会出现在那里
he'll yank the alarm cord, and, Chernitsky will pop up there.
瑞弗不知道自己是个诱饵吧
River doesn't know he's bait, does he?
他当然知道
Of course he fucking does.
你认为我是个恶魔吗
Were you thinkin' I'm a monster?
我是兰姆
Lamb.
你手下的一个特工死了
One of your agents is dead.
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《死亡之狮》改编)
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 重新调轴
怎么回事 -是 他...突然闯了过来
Yeah? -Just-- Yeah, just came out of nowhere,
我就...
and I just...
好 你得提供一份正式口供
All right. You're gonna have to give an official statement.
军情五处的
MI5.
法医还没来
Forensics. They haven't been here yet.
你们能否别... -我的人 不行
Can you just stand-- -My joe? No, I can't.
谁来告诉路易莎
Who's going to tell Louisa?
唯一的解释是他喝了酒
And the only explanation is, he'd been drinking.
天啊 我们吵架了 所以他才喝醉的
God, we had a row. That's why he was drunk.
你不能责怪自己 -我能
You can't blame yourself. -Yes, I can.
我知道失去亲近的同事是什么感受
I know what it's like to lose a colleague that you're close to,
你觉得这是自己的错
to feel it's your fault--
不 查尔斯帕特纳是自杀的
No, Charles Partner killed himself.
而且我们不仅仅是同事 凯瑟琳
And we weren't just colleagues, Catherine.
也许我没什么可以... -对 没有
There's probably nothing I can-- -No, there isn't.
你想让我留下来吗 -不想 非常感谢
Do you want me to stay? -No, I don't. Thank you very much.
你请回吧
Can you leave, please?
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
我出来散散步 想陪你走回家
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表